Nikki Haley for VP?

I'm not a big fan of Nikki Haley's warmongering,* but she might be a necessary pick for Trump's VP. His biggest election challenge is single woman voters who negatively react to any mention of the abortion issue, regardless of the specifics involved. For example, many agree with restrictions after three months of pregnancy, yet instinctively oppose a 15 week limit if it is proposed by a Republican. How can the GOP disperse this foggy thinking?

The answer may be to nominate a moderately attractive woman who can explain that 15 weeks is even longer than three months. I don't like the idea of pandering to low information/IQ voters, but that is a reality in today's political environment. Who better than Nikki to do that?

*But a year from now, either the Israel and Ukraine wars will be forgotten or we will have even bigger fish in the frying pan..
Elise Stefanik is vying for v.p......you can tell by her stupid actions of late, and Kari Lake was vying for it....

Trump will more likely pick the weakest person he can.....

She did exactly what needed to be done with regard to that flag. It had no place flying on statehouse grounds.
Yet it's okay to fly a Palestinian, Ukrainian, or a Chicom flag over the White House or over places that Biden is meeting Pres XI?

Seems you have a double-standard....direct indication of a communist.

Elise Stefanik is vying for v.p......you can tell by her stupid actions of late, and Kari Lake was vying for it....

You only say that because you hate Trump.

The fact is...Biden picked the weakest person he could find....and she's currently the VP.

She also botched the flag issue in South Carolina.

If Trump is pressured to pick a female VP, he'll want to pick Boebert, but he will be coerced into picking Noem.
The 21st century says she was right

I'm not a big fan of Nikki Haley's warmongering,* but she might be a necessary pick for Trump's VP. His biggest election challenge is single woman voters who negatively react to any mention of the abortion issue, regardless of the specifics involved. For example, many agree with restrictions after three months of pregnancy, yet instinctively oppose a 15 week limit if it is proposed by a Republican. How can the GOP disperse this foggy thinking?

The answer may be to nominate a moderately attractive woman who can explain that 15 weeks is even longer than three months. I don't like the idea of pandering to low information/IQ voters, but that is a reality in today's political environment. Who better than Nikki to do that?

*But a year from now, either the Israel and Ukraine wars will be forgotten or we will have even bigger fish in the frying pan..
If Trump is the winner I don't see her agreeing to be VP, but I could be wrong. If Trump wants her complete loyalty, no matter what, I don't think she will be on board with that.

If Trump is pressured to pick a female VP, he'll want to pick Boebert, but he will be coerced into picking Noem.

Governor Noem is cheating on her husband with Corry Lewandowski, her husband moved out of the governor's mansion.

Trump needs to be REELECTED first. He will easily receive 70+ million votes, but there is a vast number of dead and demwitted voters out there who need to stay home and take their meds. I don't like Nikki, but she might provide them with an excuse not to vote.

P.S. Her comments about Twitter seemed more focused on eliminating bot posts than revealing individual identities.

Last edited:
I'd love to see Hulk Hogan get the nod for VP. The Hulkster is a supporter of Trump, and Trump is definitely a Hulkamaniac, according to both Hogan as well as the late All-Asiatic champion, Gorilla Monsoon.

Another Incredibly Ignorant Idea of the Founding Fodder

A Vice-President should keep his job as the President's party leader in the House or Senate. The position has been a dangerous joke ever since the beginning. The stupidity of the Framers was shown by the fact that it was even worse originally—the losing candidate in the election became the VP. So Hillary would have been Trump's.

Yet it's okay to fly a Palestinian, Ukrainian, or a Chicom flag over the White House or over places that Biden is meeting Pres XI?

Seems you have a double-standard....direct indication of a communist.

No double standard here. Nobody mentioned those flags until your post. I just don't believe a symbol as divisive as the Confederate Navy Jack or its derivatives should be flown over state institutions, or on their grounds, that supposedly represent all citizens of said state. As for the flags you mentioned, they have no place anywhere in this country but on privet property.

Now here's the funny thing... had she done nothing, I'd disagree with that decision, but not to the point of protest or petitioning...

You'd be surprised aboiut my thoughts on those damn statues and monuments...

No double standard here. Nobody mentioned those flags until your post. I just don't believe a symbol as divisive as the Confederate Navy Jack or its derivatives should be flown over state institutions, or on their grounds, that supposedly represent all citizens of said state. As for the flags you mentioned, they have no place anywhere in this country but on privet property.

Now here's the funny thing... had she done nothing, I'd disagree with that decision, but not to the point of protest or petitioning...

You'd be surprised aboiut my thoughts on those damn statues and monuments...
But you still feel that an official state flag needs to be removed and say nada damned thing about the fact that Democrats are flying Palestinian, Ukrainian, and CCP flags at their events.

F_FBXS~1.JPG

Last edited:
But you still feel that an official state flag needs to be removed and say nada damned thing about the fact that Democrats are flying Palestinian, Ukrainian, and CCP flags at their events.

They can fly whatever flag they want to at their protests, it's their right. Because I don't piss and moan about doesn't mean I agree with it. It just means that I understand their Constitutional right to do so. Personally, I think it's ignorant. If they raise one over the Capitol or the White House, then we have a problem.

The Confederate Battle flag was never an official state flag of South Carolina. The Palmetto Flag with the crescent and blue background has been South Carolina’s flag since Jan. 28, 1861, five weeks after the state seceded. It's is more a symbol of the Confederacy than any other flag. Since the Confederacy hadn’t formed yet, the South Carolina secessionists who adopted it were technically establishing a national flag for the Confederate states. The Palmetto Flag was the first flag to ever replace an American flag. Taking all that into account, I'd have a problem if they wanted to replace it, I happen to like it. Luckily, I don't get the impression that the people who opposed the Battle Flag really understand their flag history.

I get that this issue is important to you, I can respect that. Like I said, I agree with Haley's decision to remove the flag but at the same time I'd be nonplussed had it remained.

Forum List

Back