Nikki Haley for VP?

The Neocon's (over the hill) Prom Queen.....No....fuckin....way. I believe I'd stay home first.

Always remember, she's the one, as the governor of SC, that got the whole Confederate cancel thing going by kowtowing to blacks.

She did exactly what needed to be done with regard to that flag. It had no place flying on statehouse grounds.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of Nikki Haley's warmongering,* but she might be a necessary pick for Trump's VP. His biggest election challenge is single woman voters who negatively react to any mention of the abortion issue, regardless of the specifics involved. For example, many agree with restrictions after three months of pregnancy, yet instinctively oppose a 15 week limit if it is proposed by a Republican. How can the GOP disperse this foggy thinking?

The answer may be to nominate a moderately attractive woman who can explain that 15 weeks is even longer than three months. I don't like the idea of pandering to low information/IQ voters, but that is a reality in today's political environment. Who better than Nikki to do that?

*But a year from now, either the Israel and Ukraine wars will be forgotten or we will have even bigger fish in the frying pan..
Not no but fuck no

I'm not a big fan of Nikki Haley's warmongering,* but she might be a necessary pick for Trump's VP. His biggest election challenge is single woman voters who negatively react to any mention of the abortion issue, regardless of the specifics involved. For example, many agree with restrictions after three months of pregnancy, yet instinctively oppose a 15 week limit if it is proposed by a Republican. How can the GOP disperse this foggy thinking?

The answer may be to nominate a moderately attractive woman who can explain that 15 weeks is even longer than three months. I don't like the idea of pandering to low information/IQ voters, but that is a reality in today's political environment. Who better than Nikki to do that?

*But a year from now, either the Israel and Ukraine wars will be forgotten or we will have even bigger fish in the frying pan..
SHe'll have to get Tucker to give her a chance to suck tRump off too, otherwise there's no way.

She's probably going to be our first woman President.
The left isn't going to let her become the first female president.
Personally, the only first will be a Democrat.....and it will probably be Michelle if they can shake that murder at their house.

No.....Trump is what Republicans used to be. He's what Democrats used to be in the 60s.
Most of the GOP is doing something they are being blackmailed by the FBI and NSA over.
That's why 8-20 of them always vote with the Democrats.

True. Trump is an honest old time Democrat/R. All of today's D are criminally insane, mentally retarded or full blown communists.

‘MESSED UP’: Elon Musk SHREDS Nikki Haley For China-Style Policy Suggestion​

Elon is right! What that idiot Haley .....or whatever her real name is.... proposes is disgusting!

Hayley for VP??????? not in your life!:mad:

"Nikki Haley is starting to take flak from others than just Vivek Ramaswamy, with Elon Musk weighing in on her constitutionally questionable proposal to verify all social media users by their name.

On Tuesday, Ramaswamy posted a reply on X to news that Haley promised to unmask all social media users, writing simply, “This is disgusting.”

Forum List

Back