pence Doesn't Pay for Security for Fund Raiser

So pence is a deadbeat and won't pay the costs of security for his fund raiser.

Why am I not surprised?

Let the lame far right radical extremist excuses and finger pointing begin.

Mike Pence's fundraiser at a gay owned club cost $24k in security, and the sheriff wants someone to pay

Save it you ignorant puke...You want to force taxpayers to pay for healthcare illegal wetbacks...you have no meaningful opinion to give on this matter. You have ZERO credibility.

So pence is a deadbeat and won't pay the costs of security for his fund raiser.

Why am I not surprised?

Let the lame far right radical extremist excuses and finger pointing begin.

Mike Pence's fundraiser at a gay owned club cost $24k in security, and the sheriff wants someone to pay

Why don't you pony up?

Even you have to admit your reply is very lame.

pence is a deadbeat.

From your own link, Pence is not responsible for the bill, dumbass!

Aldo Raine my good man or whatever... The bill to the tax payers of Chicago was dated Nov. of 2008... The bill in Colorado was dated 3 or 4 days ago... Want to bet a cup of coffee on which one gets paid first? 15 days, 30 days and 45 days normal turn around on invoices... 11 years ? Not so much...

Aldo Raine my good man or whatever... The bill to the tax payers of Chicago was dated Nov. of 2008... The bill in Colorado was dated 3 or 4 days ago... Want to bet a cup of coffee on which one gets paid first? 15 days, 30 days and 45 days normal turn around on invoices... 11 years ? Not so much...

Oh I get it, wanna talk about all the cities Tramp has not paid yet? In fact it is so well known many cities are asking for payment in advance, my good man or whatever.

Oh I get it, wanna talk about all the cities Tramp has not paid yet? In fact it is so well known many cities are asking for payment in advance, my good man or whatever.

Oh I get it, you are one of those that wants to be believed on face value without a link re: "all the cities Tramp has not paid yet?"... You have a face only a mother could trust... :link:

Oh I get it, you are one of those that wants to be believed on face value without a link re: "all the cities Tramp has not paid yet?"... You have a face only a mother could trust... :link:

No, just technology illiterate. Do not know how to post links from phone. Info is out there though if you look it up.

Aldo it is your accusation to prove... I'll wait... :popcorn:

Told you do not know how to link it. All good the info is out there.

I hate to assume anything as I am sure you know what happens when you assume...
Is you linkage challenge just on a phone or does this extend to a laptop/desktop? If you can handle afore mentioned technology, I'll still wait... Thanks...

Forum List

Back