Pence flatlines as 2024 field takes shape

Pence will attract the Christian zealots and that's about it.
Pence is watching the Circus leave town and knows he'll never be seeing it again. He had ONE JOB... just one... and he blew it. He's in the trash-heap now and that's where he stays as long as he's in politics. Neither Trump nor DeSantis should even allow him to campaign for the ticket. He'll be radioactive and keep supporters away.

Rump worshippers will never forgive Vice President Pence for faithfully executing his Constitutional Duty on January 6, 2021.

His public service life is over... he will never again be elected even so much as Town Dogcatcher.

It's a heavy price to pay... but he must have suspected that it would come to this... and he found the balls to keep his sacred Oath anyway.

I don't like his politics and I think he's been a servile worm for much of his tenure as VP but he redeemed himself for all time on January 6th.
I agree with the bolded part. The rest, meh... He's just another RINO working for the DC establishment. There were LOTS of those around Trump and many weren't unmasked until the 2020 election. ALL of them will share Pence's fate of being left in the dust as the train moves on.

Mike Pence will be the next Republican candidate for President.

Trump and his supporters are all politically dead men walking...but they're too stupid to know it.

There will not be a repeat of the 2016 bullshit.

When it came time to certify the election against Trump despite all the questions and irregularities unresolved, Pence did his duty and took the official party line that he "had no choice."

When it came time to choose between being loyal to his president and friend or doing his duty and stick to the official script of showing up at the Biddum Inaugural, Pence did his duty like any good Washington politician and showed up in form for the cameras at the Capitol rather than the tarmac where Trump's plane was taking off.

210120162607-mike-pence-joe-biden-inauguration-01202021-super-tease.jpg

HNLVCJKYHZBW7JNCQ63N74FWCM.jpg

That was the moment when all hope for any future political career with Mike closed.

No one will thank Pence for it either.

Maybe the DNC can find a place for him.

Mike Pence will be the next Republican candidate for President.
Trump and his supporters are all politically dead men walking...but they're too stupid to know it.
There will not be a repeat of the 2016 bullshit.
I don't know how he thinks he's going to get 5%, let alone win. The only thing I can think of is that he thinks Trump will be so destroyed by lawsuits and criminal convictions that the party will have to completely change everything overnight.

That's a pretty tall freaking order. Either he knows stuff we don't know, or he's completely delusional.

Pence will attract the Christian zealots and that's about it.
That's actually the group he's losing the fastest. They WERE his most ardent supporters but that's changed dramatically. He's DONE... time to stick a fork in him...

Rump worshippers will never forgive Vice President Pence for faithfully executing his Constitutional Duty on January 6, 2021.

His public service life is over... he will never again be elected even so much as Town Dogcatcher.

It's a heavy price to pay... but he must have suspected that it would come to this... and he found the balls to keep his sacred Oath anyway.

I don't like his politics and I think he's been a servile worm for much of his tenure as VP but he redeemed himself for all time on January 6th.
He had no such duty.

I don't know how he thinks he's going to get 5%, let alone win. The only thing I can think of is that he thinks Trump will be so destroyed by lawsuits and criminal convictions that the party will have to completely change everything overnight.

That's a pretty tall freaking order. Either he knows stuff we don't know, or he's completely delusional.

After Jan. 6, the American people are sick of Trump and his supporters. If the rest of the Republicans continue to be Trump zombies, they'll get slaughtered in 2022.

Then the Republican nomination will be an open field.

Pence never was a contender. Just because you were the VP does not mean you are a shoe in or even remotely viable as a candidate. Pence is not only attached to the Trump era which is toxic in its own right, not only do the Trump supporters not like him but he was also utterly invisible as VP. I can't recall anything he said or did whatsoever that would make me think he might be worth voting for. A sock puppet could have taken his place and no one anywhere would have noticed.

Forum List

Back