Pence hits Trump: No room in GOP ‘for apologists for Putin’

The Putin apologists don't like being called Putin apologists.

Maybe they could begin to repair that image by supporting Biden and Ukraine and Europe against him, instead of calling it "Biden's War", criticizing Ukraine, deflecting from what we're watching and downplaying Putin's war crimes.

Just kidding. I know they won't do that. It goes against their nature as supporters of aggressive, sociopathic, hyper-nationalist strongman types.

:rolleyes:

There isn't one Trump voter that gives a fuck what that swamper Barr thinks...the fact is that we have never done an election like that before...it was an unusual election process due to covid and for so called conservatives to ignore that fact just makes me sick...and I have to wonder what and where their priorities lay....
Yep... and IMO, every single effing one of them is history and deserves no support at all.

Fuck Pence. That low life closet RINO was finished before he ever got off the ground. I never trusted him.
The Constitution Is an Elitist Anti-Democratic Manifesto. Weewee on the People.

Mikey-mike is what you get in Jemmy Madison's dysfunctional Constitution. The VP should be the leader in the House or Senate of the President's party. That would give him a real job.

By the way, in the Founding Fodder's original Constitution, the losing Presidential candidate would have become VP. So it would have been Shrillary instead of Pence-on-Fire.

Forum List

Back