Pence hits Trump: No room in GOP ‘for apologists for Putin’

Wow. Pence came out swinging against Puppet And he wasn't done:

Now that they're out of office, Pence no longer has to be under Trump's thumb. He can say as he wishes without fear of reprisal from the latter. With that said, I don't give him any chance at the presidency.

Not really.

Trump is.
There are some in history who went against the grain with the truth being muddied. There are those who see more truth in what is happening. Right now, most of the West has been fooled by the elites. Putin is no angel a powerful ruler. He was cornered by a corrupted power destabilizing the planet. Western sadists caused this in the Ukraine. People are not important and used as needed. We have seen this in near every Western nation with dictator edicts by leadership over the last several years. Any american on this board that follows this, is giving up their rights and the rights of those who disagree.

Every attack against trump is a personal attack on his character because he is on the winning side of the issues
Oh. Got ya. The attacks on our former President commenced before he even was inaugurated. They continue after he left office. They are largely personal attacks. Visceral.

The Democrat Parody has never been quite this universally unhinged. If they loathe Trump that much, they have a more traditional and more honest way of addressing their concerns about him:

Organize. Campaign. Defeat him, if they can, at the polls. But they are so unhinged, they disregard the issues (on many of which they cannot logically or rationally defend their own positions) and instead try to politically tear the person apart limb by limb.

Their resort to the “art” of personal destruction reveals their desperation.

Now that they're out of office, Pence no longer has to be under Trump's thumb.

If nobody Pence didn't want to serve under Trump, he should have stayed home off the fucking ticket in 2015.

He should just make it official now and sign up as a full-fledged sleazebag turncoat democrat now and be done with it.

Fuck Pence. That low life closet RINO was finished before he ever got off the ground. I never trusted him.

Sure you didn't.

1646457443252.png

Don't just laugh tell us why I'm wrong....
Syria, Trump was bombing it, the Russians were doing far more there. The east of the Ukraine was a in civil war, Libya was a mess, ISIS was in Iraq Armenia and Azerbaijan were at war, Trump helped the Saudis blockade Qatar, the Taliban was coming back in Afghanistan, Yemen was in conflict, still is, there was a war in northern Pakistan, conflict in Mali, Turkey attacking the Kurds....

Check it all out.

Also Trump got the WORST post WW2 unemployment rate... prosperity? There was some.... there had been prosperity growing since the economic crisis but the the coronavirus hit and Trump was unable to stop it impacting the US.

He also said that Trump didn't have the smallest idea of what his job was as President, or the jobs of any of his Cabinet or other officials.
Thats normal for sociopaths. All they want is power.

Notice how there are no republicans here disagreeing with him.
If Biden had said they would burn the keyboards to attack
Its the truth which has stopped them. They don't like it.

Syria, Trump was bombing it, the Russians were doing far more there. The east of the Ukraine was a in civil war, Libya was a mess, ISIS was in Iraq Armenia and Azerbaijan were at war, Trump helped the Saudis blockade Qatar, the Taliban was coming back in Afghanistan, Yemen was in conflict, still is, there was a war in northern Pakistan, conflict in Mali, Turkey attacking the Kurds....

Check it all out.

Also Trump got the WORST post WW2 unemployment rate... prosperity? There was some.... there had been prosperity growing since the economic crisis but the the coronavirus hit and Trump was unable to stop it impacting the US.
What are you talking about?... Trump crushed ISIS...and punished Syria for using illegal gas on civilians.... but we didn't have a war with a nuclear power in Europe dummy...and we weren't losing troops in Afghanistan and we all enjoyed lower gas and food prices.... so join us in saying Lets go Brandon....

I'm a huge Pence fan. Stoic, maintains his cool. Doesn't name call. Married and devout. He is leadership defined. I could easily vote for him.
Pence's family left old gas station tanks everywhere. Cost the state tens of millions to clean up.

Now that they're out of office, Pence no longer has to be under Trump's thumb. He can say as he wishes without fear of reprisal from the latter. With that said, I don't give him any chance at the presidency.
The amazing thing is, he clearly sees some kind of path.

Forum List

Back