Pence Invites Fake Rabbi To Pray For Pitt. Victims

I think you need a little better source of 'facts' for your opinions about Jews.
Lol, which facts are you asking about?

I have lived and worked with Jews, my father in law is half Jewish and I have studied their views on theological topics.

They have a high regard for Satan and despise Christ as a fraud and His mother Mary as a whore.

What have I got wrong, dude?

I think you need a little better source of 'facts' for your opinions about Jews.
Lol, which facts are you asking about?

I have lived and worked with Jews, my father in law is half Jewish and I have studied their views on theological topics.

They have a high regard for Satan and despise Christ as a fraud and His mother Mary as a whore.

What have I got wrong, dude?
LMAO. 'You have lived and worked with Jews, and your father in law is half Jewish'

Do you mean he has that tainted Jew blood in him, or is he a practicing Satan worshiper? LMAO.

I have lived with Jews too. Since the day I was born. What have you [sic] got wrong?

Oh, I don't know. Ask any actual Jew.

So none of the factions you mentioned above follow the teachings of Christ, or use the New Testament as a bible?
The Bible has to be taken as a whole, otherwise it’s just gibberish...

It has to be taken as a whole or it's just gibberish? Do you realize how heavily edited the KJV (most currently used Bible) is? Not only did they throw out whole books, but they heavily edited others. The book of Daniel comes readily to mind.

I'll listen to the actual scholars rather than some lame ass YouTube video you dug up that "proves" your point.

Everybody Knows the Bible's Been Changed…Right? | Power to Change - Students
You've managed to stray into another time zone. I'm not really interested in the opinions of various authors re. which bible is the actual bible, etc.

I want you to tell me who the actual Christians are, and why nobody else in the Christian faith qualifies in YOUR opinion.

The Bible has to be taken as a whole, otherwise it’s just gibberish...

It has to be taken as a whole or it's just gibberish? Do you realize how heavily edited the KJV (most currently used Bible) is? Not only did they throw out whole books, but they heavily edited others. The book of Daniel comes readily to mind.

I'll listen to the actual scholars rather than some lame ass YouTube video you dug up that "proves" your point.

You've managed to stray into another time zone. I'm not really interested in the opinions of various authors re. which bible is the actual bible, etc.

I want you to tell me who the actual Christians are, and why nobody else in the Christian faith qualifies in YOUR opinion.

Watch the video, And there are thousands of other sources that say the same thing.
Look it up for yourself

Watch the video, And there are thousands of other sources that say the same thing.
Look it up for yourself

Not interested. Stop spamming the thread

Look it up for yourself

Lol
Of course you’re not interested… You already made up your mind.

LMAO. 'You have lived and worked with Jews, and your father in law is half Jewish'

Do you mean he has that tainted Jew blood in him, or is he a practicing Satan worshiper? LMAO.

I have lived with Jews too. Since the day I was born. What have you [sic] got wrong?

1. There is no 'taint' to Jewish blood. His family is from Lithuania and the name translates as a branch of the Cohen family. He was raised as a Catholic by his Mother and is not a practicing Jew, but his Jewish relatives helped him with college and his career. He is a good man and they are good people.

2. Having a high regard for Satan is NOT the same thing as worshiping Satan. I have high regard for Joan of Arch, but I do not worship her, though she is my Patron Saint. Jews do not think of Satan as the same sort of being that Christians do. While we have a sort of Manichean duality to our theology with Satan being the opposite of the Creator, Jews have no such duality. Satan is just another of God's angels and plays the role of a prosecutor of those who follow God. I thjink they consider Satan to be sort of a creative element as well, but I have never been able to get anyone to discuss that.

3. Thank you for admitting you dont know of anything I got wrong and hence were just letting your knee jerk alot.

Jews are good people, with some scum-bags among them like every other ethnic group. The Truths I shared here are not meant to condemn them at all, though most Christians would be shocked. Christians of our time tend to believe that everyone else has the same regard for things, but just different labels for them.

This is simply not true.

Just because someone is different does not make them evil. I am sure you know that but you shouldnt project it onto other people you dont even know.

Last edited:
The Bible has not changed in meaning, only small changes in words have occurred, but from synonym to another synonym.

The Composition of the Bible is more complicated than God sitting down and dictating to some 'prophet'. The Bible is a collection of books written at different times across a thousand years of history by people of totally different backgrounds and ethnicity. Some were shepherds, some were princes. Some of these books are part of an older religious system, some are of a newer one, some are legal texts, some are poetry, some are historical chronologies, some are collections of myths, and some are collections of yet smaller books combined together, like the book of Daniel which has some parts written in Hebraic and others in Aramaic.

Our perception and interpretation of the Bible changes, but it is itself 99.99999% the same as it was when composed.

The Bible has not changed in meaning, only small changes in words have occurred, but from synonym to another synonym.

The Composition of the Bible is more complicated than God sitting down and dictating to some 'prophet'. The Bible is a collection of books written at different times across a thousand years of history by people of totally different backgrounds and ethnicity. Some were shepherds, some were princes. Some of these books are part of an older religious system, some are of a newer one, some are legal texts, some are poetry, some are historical chronologies, some are collections of myths, and some are collections of yet smaller books combined together, like the book of Daniel which has some parts written in Hebraic and others in Aramaic.

Our perception and interpretation of the Bible changes, but it is itself 99.99999% the same as it was when composed.
My question to Rustic, was for him to please tell us exactly who he believes the actual Christians are. He's given us a list of those he doesn't deem worthy.

Are there any Christians in the world, or not?

1. There is no 'taint' to Jewish blood. His family is from Lithuania and the name translates as a branch of the Cohen family. He was raised as a Catholic by his Mother and is not a practicing Jew, but his Jewish relatives helped him with college and his career. He is a good man and they are good people.

2. Having a high regard for Satan is NOT the same thing as worshiping Satan. I have high regard for Joan of Arch, but I do not worship her, though she is my Patron Saint. Jews do not think of Satan as the same sort of being that Christians do. While we have a sort of Manichean duality to our theology with Satan being the opposite of the Creator, Jews have no such duality. Satan is just another of God's angels and plays the role of a prosecutor of those who follow God. I thjink they consider Satan to be sort of a creative element as well, but I have never been able to get anyone to discuss that.

3. Thank you for admitting you dont know of anything I got wrong and hence were just letting your knee jerk alot.

Jews are good people, with some scum-bags among them like every other ethnic group. The Truths I shared here are not meant to condemn them at all, though most Christians would be shocked. Christians of our time tend to believe that everyone else has the same regard for things, but just different labels for them.

This is simply not true.

Just because someone is different does not make them evil. I am sure you know that but you shouldnt project it onto other people you dont even know.
Because it would be analogous to 'being able' to get anyone to discuss whether or not God is a unicorn.

My question to Rustic, was for him to please tell us exactly who he believes the actual Christians are. He's given us a list of those he doesn't deem worthy.

Of course there are Christians in the world, but some of us want to be more exclusive than others of us, lol.

Of course there are Christians in the world, but some of us want to be more exclusive than others of us, lol.
Unfortunately, my issue is with Rustic, who I had to put on ignore. So what you are saying, and I'll have to assume is accepted across all of Christianity, is that not all Christians believe the same thing when it comes to interpretations of the teachings of Christ?

Because it would be analogous to 'being able' to get anyone to discuss whether or not God is a unicorn.
The Creator and Satan are very real, though not originating in our naturalistic universe.

The Creator began the Big Bang.

Satan condemns mankind 24/7 and tries to entrap us in legalistic guilt.

That you cannot directly perceive them makes them no less real than your inability to see a black hole.

Unfortunately, my issue is with Rustic, who I had to put on ignore. So what you are saying, and I'll have to assume is accepted across all of Christianity, is that not all Christians believe the same thing when it comes to interpretations of the teachings of Christ?
No and we have been killing each other over these differences almost from the start of our religion.

Some of us are less concerned with the moral core of Christianity than in advancing the tribal interests of their own particular sect.

So they demonize, dehumanize and condemn those most unlike themselves. They just got lucky to be born in the only correct sect, lol.

No and we have been killing each other over these differences almost from the start of our religion.

Some of us are less concerned with the moral core of Christianity than in advancing the tribal interests of their own particular sect.

So they demonize, dehumanize and condemn those most unlike themselves. They just got lucky to be born in the only correct sect, lol.
Thank you. It took me three days, and couldn't get this simple answer from Rustic. Of course this concept isn't unique to Christianity. Hasidim don't regard Orthodox as ''worthy", say nothing of Reformed Jews. The character that Pence invited onto the stage doesn't even wear a yalumke, and only references Jesus in his remarks. He's the 'born again' version of a Jew.

In closing, it's now safe to say that the nonsense Rustic posted regarding Muslims can now be dismissed as nothing that 'all' Muslims believe, or act upon. Not unlike some of the sillier passages in the Bible that call for stoning of individuals for a variety of misdeeds.

Thank you. It took me three days, and couldn't get this simple answer from Rustic. Of course this concept isn't unique to Christianity. Hasidim don't regard Orthodox as ''worthy", say nothing of Reformed Jews. The character that Pence invited onto the stage doesn't even wear a yalumke, and only references Jesus in his remarks. He's the 'born again' version of a Jew.

In closing, it's now safe to say that the nonsense Rustic posted regarding Muslims can now be dismissed as nothing that 'all' Muslims believe, or act upon. Not unlike some of the sillier passages in the Bible that call for stoning of individuals for a variety of misdeeds.

I dont think it is appropriate to simply dismiss another persons system of values. Obviously they see something of value to it and we deprive ourselves when we react without humility when others share those beliefs.

Howard, you are better than that.. Just because you and Rustic disagree on politics doesnt mean you cant respect each other as Truth seeking honest Creatures with more in common than differences.

Judaism has made a valuable contribution to the thought and ontology of our civilization and even Baptists make a valuable contribution as well.

Lets not dismiss each others most precious beliefs. It demeans us when we do that.

I dont think it is appropriate to simply dismiss another persons system of values. Obviously they see something of value to it and we deprive ourselves when we react without humility when others share those beliefs.

Howard, you are better than that.. Just because you and Rustic disagree on politics doesnt mean you cant respect each other as Truth seeking honest Creatures with more in common than differences.

Judaism has made a valuable contribution to the thought and ontology of our civilization and even Baptists make a valuable contribution as well.

Lets not dismiss each others most precious beliefs. It demeans us when we do that.
I know nothing of Rustic's politics, save for the obvious Right Wing nonsense he posted about Muslims. I'm not dismissing his values, as he never actually espoused them here. He just spammed the thread with links that I'm not interested in perusing.

I don't think it's appropriate to post the nonsense he did about Muslims. It shows a gross lack of understanding, and a need to politicize his narrow minded opinions.

Not unlike Mike Pence.

Mike Pence Is Under Fire for Appearing with a Fake Rabbi to Commemorate the Pittsburgh Shooting

While at a campaign event in Michigan.

Worse yet, the 'Jews for Jesus' fake rabbi opted to say a prayer for 11 Republican candidates instead.

While, for what it's worth, Pence didn't arrange for Jacobs to appear at the rally, but by all accounts he did invite him onto the stage. He's drawn fierce criticism for appearing with him so shortly after a mass shooting at a synagogue. It certainly doesn't help that, instead of saying the traditional Jewish prayer for the dead, Jacobs prayed for a series of Republican candidates off a list he was given.
Fake poster posts fake news.

I know nothing of Rustic's politics, save for the obvious Right Wing nonsense he posted about Muslims. I'm not dismissing his values, as he never actually espoused them here. He just spammed the thread with links that I'm not interested in perusing.

I don't think it's appropriate to post the nonsense he did about Muslims. It shows a gross lack of understanding, and a need to politicize his narrow minded opinions.

Not unlike Mike Pence.

I know that Pence had no ill will toward Jewish people, and I dont think that there is a controlling authority among Jews to definitively say that 'Jews for Jesus' are not 'real' Jews. You get back to the same kind of sectarian thinking like that.

Forum List

Back