Pence Invites Fake Rabbi To Pray For Pitt. Victims

So none of the factions you mentioned above follow the teachings of Christ, or use the New Testament as a bible?
The Catholic Church makes up as it goes, They put their finger in the air and see where the political winds blow them
You keep talking about Catholics. We've moved past that. I need you to tell me if any of the other supposed Christians you mentioned before are Christians, and what makes them so?

Mike Pence Is Under Fire for Appearing with a Fake Rabbi to Commemorate the Pittsburgh Shooting

While at a campaign event in Michigan.

Worse yet, the 'Jews for Jesus' fake rabbi opted to say a prayer for 11 Republican candidates instead.

While, for what it's worth, Pence didn't arrange for Jacobs to appear at the rally, but by all accounts he did invite him onto the stage. He's drawn fierce criticism for appearing with him so shortly after a mass shooting at a synagogue. It certainly doesn't help that, instead of saying the traditional Jewish prayer for the dead, Jacobs prayed for a series of Republican candidates off a list he was given.
You do not have authority to say who is and is not a 'fake rabbi'.

Jews will accept anyone, even an atheist, as a rabbi, but not anyone that shows any regard for Jesus Christ, who was Himself a Jew.

While I and most Christians despise anti-semitism, anti-Christs are held in high regard in synagogues across the globe.

Just stating the facts.

Mike Pence Is Under Fire for Appearing with a Fake Rabbi to Commemorate the Pittsburgh Shooting

Worse yet, the 'Jews for Jesus' fake rabbi opted to say a prayer for 11 Republican candidates instead.

While, for what it's worth, Pence didn't arrange for Jacobs to appear at the rally, but by all accounts he did invite him onto the stage. He's drawn fierce criticism for appearing with him so shortly after a mass shooting at a synagogue. It certainly doesn't help that, instead of saying the traditional Jewish prayer for the dead, Jacobs prayed for a series of Republican candidates off a list he was given.
You do not have authority to say who is and is not a 'fake rabbi'.

Jews will accept anyone, even an atheist, as a rabbi, but not anyone that shows any regard for Jesus Christ, who was Himself a Jew.

While I and most Christians despise anti-semitism, anti-Christs are held in high regard in synagogues across the globe.

Just stating the facts.
I think you need a little better source of 'facts' for your opinions about Jews.

It’s OK because Bill Clinton is hanging out with three fake Reverends

View attachment 225781
Do the people in their churches call them fake?

Or are they fake because they are black?

View attachment 225781

Hmmm...I can't wait to find out.

View attachment 225781

Lol
Only fools view everything through race, race is not the divide in this country to think so is shallow.
Rural and urban is what divides this country not race...
Your political correctness makes you look like a fucking pussy

What makes the man a "fake" rabbi? I am Jewish, per official DNA tests, I am 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish yet I believe in Jesus.

Doesn't make me "fake"

So none of the factions you mentioned above follow the teachings of Christ, or use the New Testament as a bible?
The Bible has to be taken as a whole, otherwise it’s just gibberish...

It has to be taken as a whole or it's just gibberish? Do you realize how heavily edited the KJV (most currently used Bible) is? Not only did they throw out whole books, but they heavily edited others. The book of Daniel comes readily to mind.

What makes the man a "fake" rabbi? I am Jewish, per official DNA tests, I am 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish yet I believe in Jesus.

Doesn't make me "fake"
Notwithstanding many who claim differently, Judaism isn't a nationality. Many Jews would like to believe that, but it isn't so.

It has to be taken as a whole or it's just gibberish? Do you realize how heavily edited the KJV (most currently used Bible) is? Not only did they throw out whole books, but they heavily edited others. The book of Daniel comes readily to mind.
You are misinformed

I'll listen to the actual scholars rather than some lame ass YouTube video you dug up that "proves" your point.

I'll listen to the actual scholars rather than some lame ass YouTube video you dug up that "proves" your point.

Your scholars agree with me and the YouTube I posted...

Everybody Knows the Bible's Been Changed…Right? | Power to Change - Students

The Incredible Accuracy of the Bible: An Argument for Inspiration

Forum List

Back