Pence praises Capitol police after they shot unarmed woman dead during unarmed protest

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
I can't remember the guy praised the Minneapolis police for a well-known incident with a criminal.

Not long after unarmed Air Force veteran Ashli Babbit was murdered by Capitol police during the false flag “siege” in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday, Vice President Mike Pence praised law enforcement for their “service.”
In a tweet, Pence praised Capitol Hill Police and other law enforcement officers “for keeping us safe today,” adding that the Capitol “was secured and we are truly grateful.”

What the hell happen to Pence ? He made a 360 , we don’t recognize him anymore.:omg:

The guy serves his true masters in satanic free-masonic loges, not the American People.
When patriots want to take the country back they shall completely abolish corrupted parties, prohibit secret societies and reform MSM. ( prison for brainwashing, lying or distortion of truth )

Breaking. Trump dropped chemical barrel bombs on the protesters to repudiate their actions.

I can't remember the guy praised the Minneapolis police for a well-known incident with a criminal.

Not long after unarmed Air Force veteran Ashli Babbit was murdered by Capitol police during the false flag “siege” in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday, Vice President Mike Pence praised law enforcement for their “service.”
In a tweet, Pence praised Capitol Hill Police and other law enforcement officers “for keeping us safe today,” adding that the Capitol “was secured and we are truly grateful.”

Wonder when you're going to choke on the Big Lie.

The Big Lie is the completely story of BLM 'hero'
BTW four whites were murdered in DC, where is the outrage of presstitutes?

It's unfortunate that the young woman was killed, but I'd be willing to bet my last nickel that, had she not been part of the mob that stormed the Capitol, she wouldn't have been shot by Capitol police...

The Big Lie is the completely story of BLM 'hero'
BTW four whites were murdered in DC, where is the outrage of presstitutes?
The Big Lie is now political death for your cult members.

senator josh hawley had ambition to be the new leader of the cult, but now is dead at any level above his backward ass state of Missouri.

They were protecting Congress Members from an enraged mob of Trump Supporters

Anyone has the right to protest against the stolen election.
By the way most of 'Members' are corrupted criminals which place shall be behind bar.
Sorry

Not engaging with nut job conspiracies
Conspiracies get people killed

It's unfortunate that the young woman was killed, but I'd be willing to bet my last nickel that, had she not been part of the mob that stormed the Capitol, she wouldn't have been shot by Capitol police...

The faggot 'police' officer is servant of people and not of corrupted lying trash in Congress.
He is paid by taxpayers and not by schizophrenics from DC

Forum List

Back