Pence praises Capitol police after they shot unarmed woman dead during unarmed protest

I can't remember the guy praised the Minneapolis police for a well-known incident with a criminal.

Not long after unarmed Air Force veteran Ashli Babbit was murdered by Capitol police during the false flag “siege” in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday, Vice President Mike Pence praised law enforcement for their “service.”
In a tweet, Pence praised Capitol Hill Police and other law enforcement officers “for keeping us safe today,” adding that the Capitol “was secured and we are truly grateful.”

It's unfortunate that the young woman was killed, but I'd be willing to bet my last nickel that, had she not been part of the mob that stormed the Capitol, she wouldn't have been shot by Capitol police...
Jo Biden called "the mob" white supremacist.

I can't remember the guy praised the Minneapolis police for a well-known incident with a criminal.

Not long after unarmed Air Force veteran Ashli Babbit was murdered by Capitol police during the false flag “siege” in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday, Vice President Mike Pence praised law enforcement for their “service.”
In a tweet, Pence praised Capitol Hill Police and other law enforcement officers “for keeping us safe today,” adding that the Capitol “was secured and we are truly grateful.”

How can you idiots both mourn the loss of this great patriot storming the capitol and also call it a false flag?

Those are contradictory.

They were protecting Congress Members from an enraged mob of Trump Supporters

Anyone has the right to protest against the stolen election.
By the way most of 'Members' are corrupted criminals which place shall be behind bar.
Sorry

Not engaging with nut job conspiracies
Conspiracies get people killed

Truth can be not conspiracy
Some conspiracies are real. There are even laws against conspiring to commit certain crimes.

It's unfortunate that the young woman was killed, but I'd be willing to bet my last nickel that, had she not been part of the mob that stormed the Capitol, she wouldn't have been shot by Capitol police...
We did not hear about it that much in the media she was not black either , that is the way it goes for the rotten democrat médias

The faggot 'police' officer is servant of people and not of corrupted lying trash in Congress.
He is paid by taxpayers and not by schizophrenics from DC

Um, okay, whatever. My point remains uncontested...

What did whites wrong?
We have the greatest civilization in the human history.
Unfortunately we were to dumb and allowed minorities run our countries.
I'm proud to be white, I'm not racists and I'm not sorry for my cultural heritage.
I have many black friends and they have nothing against my attitude.
Many blacks by the way are twenty times more racists as KKK members

51QSKoLzVXL._SX367_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

What did whites wrong?
I'm proud to be white, I'm not racists and I'm not sorry for my cultural heritage.

Here in France the black and the muslim lives together in the no-go- zone they are always screaming racists when it help them

Wonder when you're going to choke on the Big Lie.

The Big Lie is the completely story of BLM 'hero'
BTW four whites were murdered in DC, where is the outrage of presstitutes?

Where were you at when Miriam Carey was murdered by Capitol Police?

What did whites wrong?

Here in France the black and the muslim lives together in the no-go- zone they are always screaming racists when it help them

Europa has another blacks, AA are different.The problem DNC and another 'progressives' do anything to prevent blacks to prosper, they stir them up against whites.

Forum List

Back