Pence testified today

now stomp your fat feet some more, trumptard. reality is a bitch, eh?
Here’s reality. You’ve been trying to convict Trump of a crime and put him in jail for over six years. You have failed EVERY SINGLE TIME. The truth is you’re a gullible moron and will fail yet again. Now prove me wrong. You can’t so you won’t.

Here’s reality. You’ve been trying to convict Trump of a crime and put him in jail for over six years. You have failed EVERY SINGLE TIME. The truth is you’re a gullible moron and will fail yet again. Now prove me wrong. You can’t so you won’t.

But this time fer sure!

Thank you, Leo. I've been trying to figure out what the hell Mike Pence was for the past eight years cause I knew he was no good conservative. :smoke:
He is and always was a never Trumper despite his rhetoric. His testimony cannot be relied upon to be unbiased IMO.

Nope. No one knew if Trump would run again.

Jan 6 Committee was about the Law, and Liberty, and Freedom and the Constitution. It was about investigating the Insurrection

The J6 committee was about useful idiots, morons, groomed tools and the weak minded.

At this moment he is facing a total of 130 years in prison on 34 felony counts.
And indictments haven't even been filed yet in Georgia....nor the federal charges for election tampering/fraud and espionage and obstruction of justice in his hoarded top secret document fuck up.
Even if everything else was to go away, which it won't he'll most likely be found guilty on at least SOME of those 34 felony counts.
Let's say only 10%.
That is still 13 years behind bars.
He could still be free by the age of 90.
But first it has to go to trial.
So just hide and watch.

At this moment he is facing a total of 130 years in prison on 34 felony counts.
And indictments haven't even been filed yet in Georgia....nor the federal charges for election tampering/fraud and espionage and obstruction of justice in his hoarded top secret document fuck up.
Even if everything else was to go away, which it won't he'll most likely be found guilty on at least SOME of those 34 felony counts.
Let's say only 10%.
That is still 13 years behind bars.
He could still be free by the age of 90.
But first it has to go to trial.
So just hide and watch.

Good luck with that. You gottem this time for sure!

You got a mental problem is what you got.
stupid people.jpg

Breaking news

It's all over the Real Media
The real media doesn't hide a big story like this.

The best thing absolutely no one remembers about Mike Pence: as an Indiana congressman he went to Iraq with John McCain, visited an outdoor market in body armor under helicopter & sniper cover, and said at the press conference it was just like going to a farmers market in Indiana.

ERvnxFmWsAAhSYM

Breaking news

It's all over the Real Media
The Trump Crime Organization.

This is the bible verse that convinced Pence not run for POTUS in 2012, but instead run for Indiana Governor. i believe he would beaten Romney for the nomination and defeated Obama probably. damn bible!

EAoh1tuXkAATxEl

Forum List

Back