🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pence used private e-mail to conduct State business

Mike " OMG OMG Hillary emails" Pense used both a State e-mail & a personal e-mail to conduct State business.

But hey, he said all pertinent e-mails were saved.

When Clinton did it he ran in circles screaming " Where are those 30,000 e-mails!@!!! OMG OMG OMG"

Republicans suck dick.

Did you forget to mention that it isn't against the law in Indiana, dickhead?
You mean the same way it was NOT illegal for Clinton?
No, what she did was not legal unless they eliminated guidelines for handling classified information and personal servers for government work while she was in office. Link?

Mike " OMG OMG Hillary emails" Pense used both a State e-mail & a personal e-mail to conduct State business.

When Clinton did it he ran in circles screaming " Where are those 30,000 e-mails!@!!! OMG OMG OMG"

Republicans suck dick.

No, what she did was not legal unless they eliminated guidelines for handling classified information and personal servers for government work while she was in office. Link?

Guidelines are not laws you stupid shit.

You think that if my employer has a policy that says m,en need to wear ties on Monday & I go to work on Monday without a tie, I can get arrested & thrown in jail.

Republicans suck dick.

Guidelines are not laws you stupid shit.

You think that if my employer has a policy that says m,en need to wear ties on Monday & I go to work on Monday without a tie, I can get arrested & thrown in jail.
They try so hard, bless their hearts. :lol:

Republicans suck dick.

Well take it up with the State of Indiana dumbass.

Watch the Right struggle to say it's OK for Pence but not for Hillary. :rolleyes:

Hypocrisy has become a tenet of the republican party.

You mean like you all defended Clinton over emails but now want to crucify Pence? That sort of hypocrisy?

I don't expect you to grasp it

I'm not criticizing Pence for his use of private email server( although he should be made fun of for using AOL. Most people stopped using AOL when dial up went away).

But he should be slandered for the hypocrisy. He and his party went on about Hilary's emails when they've done the same.

Republicans suck dick.

Learn to spell the name right before you lie about him.

PENCE
OK Pence used a private e-mail account top do government business and it was hacked.

That is a fact.

Here's a link you failed to provide.

Pence used private email while Indiana governor

More importantly:

Indiana law does not prohibit public officials from using personal email accounts, the Star said.

/mike drop.

Republicans suck dick.

It wasn't illegal for Pence...it was illegal for clinton...she used a secret, unsecured server and then destroyed 33,000 emails that were under subpoena ......to hide the fact that she was receiving bribes from Russia and other countries through the clinton foundation...

And then she actually did lie under oath to congress about her emails and electronic devices...

YOu guys will lie about this as well .....but that is to be expected...

Republicans suck dick.
Proof? What, you don't have any? Dag nab it!

Watch the Right struggle to say it's OK for Pence but not for Hillary. :rolleyes:

You mean like you all defended Clinton over emails but now want to crucify Pence? That sort of hypocrisy?

I'm not criticizing Pence for his use of private email server( although he should be made fun of for using AOL. Most people stopped using AOL when dial up went away).

But he should be slandered for the hypocrisy. He and his party went on about Hilary's emails when they've done the same.

No asshole...it wasn't the same...it was illegal for hilary to do it, it wasn't illegal for Pence....clinton minion rahm emanuel here in chicago also uses a private email address....

And hilary had an entire secret server which was illegal and unsecured...and she destroyed emails that were under subpoena, and then actually did lie, intentionally, to congress and the FBI...

Moron.

Lets review.

You & your hoard of deplorables, had a freak out about Clinton's e-mails.
I had no problem with Clinton E-mails.

So, why aren't you having a freak out about Pence's e-mails?

I am only pointing out your hypocrisy.

Lets review.

You had no problem with Clinton....but start a thread whining about Pence...then whine about hypocrisy....

You really are stupid.

Lets review.

NO you continue to lie like all libstains. It has already been pointed out that it was not against the law in his state. You certainly must see how foolish you look. You go girl.

Lets review.

Because.....dumb ass.....as a left winger you don't understand truth, facts, reality or the law.......Pence did not break the law....hilary broke the law repeatedly....she had an entire server, that was unknown to the State Dept....that was illegal...she conducted government business on it, that was illegal.....she destroyed 33,000 emails that were under subpoena...that was illegal...then she lied under oath to congress about the issue, and she lied to the FBI about it as well....

There is no hypocrisy here....there is either stupidity on your part....or just being an ass on your part.

Republicans suck dick.

ALL of Clinton's actions were indeed illegal and criminal, and Pence's were in total compliance with the law. That's why the FBI launched a criminal investigation into her actions, you ignoramus. This is yet more fake news by the corrupt media.

The loons woke up this morning and thought we got him now.....only to find out Pence broke no law in Indiana.

Curses...foiled again

No asshole...it wasn't the same...it was illegal for Hillary to do it, it wasn't illegal for Pence....clinton minion rahm emanuel here in chicago also uses a private email address....

And hilary had an entire secret server which was illegal and unsecured...and she destroyed emails that were under subpoena, and then actually did lie, intentionally, to congress and the FBI...

Moron.
Wow, I can't believe that you are here telling us that it was illegal for Hillary to use a private server. There was nothing illegal about her server.

After she left office, she had all work related e-mails given to State for the official record & ordered the rest deleted. This was before the court order. At no time after the court order did Clinton order e-mails destroyed.

So, dipstick, when are you going to start bitching about Pence?

I don't recall any Democrats calling for the attorney general to resign or recuse when she met in the back of an airplane for 40 minutes with the spouse of a subject under criminal investigation?

Forum List

Back