Pennsylvania court: making gun like gesture with your hand is now a crime

Fun fact: Lancaster County has voted for a democratic president once since 1888.

Pennsylvania Court: Making Gun-Like Gesture with Your Hand is Now a Crime (VIDEO)
A Pennsylvania court ruled it is against the law to make a gun-like gesture with your hand.
You leftist are so gawd dam pathetic it is sickening how pathetic you all are. Seriously......

NEXT UP for the Pennsylvania Courts:

Gv4VjKg.jpg

Giving directions banned. Pointing out objects of interest banned, all as threats to public safety and potential misdirection.

man-poin161698.jpg

Dancing with fingers banned. Pointing with both hands banned as indication you intend serial killing.

Obama-giving-the-finger.jpg

Using middle fingering any way to point or to scratch your ear banned as either potential suggestion of suicide or at least a vulgar sex act with another body part. And lastly:

live_long_and_prosper.jpg

No more Vulcan logic signs of peace and long life as this is clearly an attempt to make the other person know they are much smarter than you, or could be interpreted as a crossbow. Either way, JUST DON'T DO IT!

Further, upcoming hand gestures to be banned in PA to be announced on the State website.

Last edited:
Wow, they act like doing such a thing is the worst thing that anyone can be guilty of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Now that we understand it's a (R) court it's going to be a great ruling.

The court is made up of 8 Republicans and 6 Democrats.

Superior Court of Pennsylvania - Wikipedia

I know......they aren't real Republicans.

Lot of that going on...that aside what a dumbass ruling

Lot of that going on...that aside what a dumbass ruling

Threats are somehow "dumbass?"

Flips you the bird....are you threatened snowflake? Get it? I doubt it

Flips you the bird....are you threatened snowflake? Get it? I doubt it

Which isn't the issue. Try to stay focused!!!!!

Forum List

Back