Pennsylvania man arrested for "I did that" sticker

Did someone commit murder?
Again, the law applied unequally is fascism.

You don't understand the use of analogies?

If it's Ok to commit vandalism because other assholes do and don't get charged then according to you and some of the other morons here that makes it OK for you to vandalize other peoples property.

So why doesnt' that apply to other crimes too?

If it's Ok to commit vandalism because other assholes do and don't get charged then according to you and some of the other morons here that makes it OK for you to vandalize other peoples property.

It isn’t appropriate to arrest anybody for a sticker. That is fascism.

It isn’t appropriate to arrest anybody for a sticker. That is fascism.
  • On Monday, Thomas Richard Glazewski, was charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, harassment, criminal mischief following his arrest Thursday
Seems like he should have been arrested.

If he didn;t want to get arrested he should have acted like an adult and not a 5 year old

• On Monday, Thomas Richard Glazewski, was charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, harassment, criminal mischief following his arrest Thursday
Seems like he should have been arrested.

If he didn;t want to get arrested he should have acted like an adult and not a 5 year old
You think that because you are a fascist.

You think that because you are a fascist.

No I think that because a property owner has the right to press charges for vandalism.

Where do you draw the line?

A bunch of idiots throw trash all over your property because they don't like the color of your door is that vandalism OK? Would you want those assholes arrested?

If someone throws rocks through your windows? Is that the line you draw before you want someone arrested?

Someone spray paints your driveway? It's just paint right? No one should be arrested for paint right?

But I bet if the sticker guy was Black it would be OK to arrest him right? Why did he resist arrest? He deserved to be shot because he resisted.

No I think that because a property owner has the right to press charges for vandalism.

Where do you draw the line?

A bunch of idiots throw trash all over your property because they don't like the color of your door is that vandalism OK? Would you want those assholes arrested?

If someone throws rocks through your windows? Is that the line you draw before you want someone arrested?

Someone spray paints your driveway? It's just paint right? No one should be arrested for paint right?

But I bet if the sticker guy was Black it would be OK to arrest him right? Why did he resist arrest? He deserved to be shot because he resisted.
Nope color only matters to racists like you.

Arresting people for putting a sticker on z gas pump is absolutely fascism.
He also sprayed clear coat paint all over the gas pumps.

You might want to get all the facts here .

Glazewski made it even more difficult to remove the stickers after spraying the surface with clear coat, a Turkey Hill employee told police.

So if some asswipe put stickers all over your car and then coated them with clear coat so you couldn't get them off you'd be just fine with that right?

After all it's just stickers right?

A sticker vs a structure fire.

God, I adore how fucking stupid people like you are.

And very easily triggered!

You know, of course, that the more you hate, the more you predispose your body to things like cancer and strokes and heart attacks. So just keep being triggered and showing us how much you hate.

If respecting the property of others is fascist then you're a fucking anarchist.
Look how respectful your pals were in Kenosha.

1649790880307.png

A Pennsylvania man fed up with rising gas prices was arrested after he put stickers on fuel pumps featuring a finger-pointing Joe Biden that say 'I did that!' in a protest gaining traction around the country.

Thomas Richard Glazewski, 54, of Manor Township, was arrested on March 31 after a confrontation with police that was caught on video and shared on social media by over 3,000 people as of Sunday.

The video shows Glazewski being tackled by cops at a Turkey Hill convenience store on 1503 Columbia Avenue in East Hempfield Township, Lancaster Online reported.

Comment:
This looks like a Democrat Police State thought crime arrest.
People can loot stores in broad daylight, but they can't express their contempt for the Democrat Cult Leader.
Wow I should have been arrested about two dozen times already then....lol.

JO

That's irrelevant.

That fact that cops don;t arrest some people for committing crimes isn't any reason for another person to commit crimes

So you're stating that people not being arrested for for the riots and the millions in damages and destruction has no impact on those deciding to continue doing it, or doing it in the future? lol

Not an issue in my neighborhood. The owners of the station where I fill up put them on their own pumps. Let's hear it for Midwest farming country!
They are working...they are very , very effective. Even Kids are asking their parents why the stickers are there and what they mean. LOL.... the fact that they want to destroy this guy for doing it shows that they understand how deadly these things really are. That's good to know.

JO

Forum List

Back