Pennsylvania man arrested for "I did that" sticker

This coming from a side that says burning down buildings is "mostly peaceful"

tens of thousands of these stickers have been placed, and this is the first time anyone has come to blows over it.

I guess you failed math back in grade school.
Of all those protesting George Floyd's murder last summer, what percentage was burning down buildings?

Of all those protesting George Floyd's murder last summer, what percentage was burning down buildings?
I read a blurb that said around 7 to 10 percent of the protested ended in riots there were over 2000 protests so 200 riots.

Comment:
This looks like a Democrat Police State thought crime arrest.
People can loot stores in broad daylight, but they can't express their contempt for the Democrat Cult Leader.

He was vandalizing someone else's property... not seeing an issue here.

Suddenly the people who defended BLM graffiti all over major metropolitan areas, besides the usual burning and looting are now concerned about vandalism.

yeah, for some reason, I consider people protesting the police murdering people is a bit more seriously than you whining like a little bitch because you bought a gas guzzler and now it's costing you money to fill it up.

He wasn't really arrested for vandalism, he was arrested for flying off the handle after being confronted about it.

If he just would have walked away I doubt anything else would have happened.

Well, that and he was white. The cops would have beaten the crap out of him if he was black.

Absolutely!

The Negros can spend six months looting, burning, rioting and murdering and the government won't do shit.

However, spend four hours protesting a stolen election and taking selfies in Pelosi's office or put a Biden sticker on a gas pump and you are going to jail.

As you should. Threatening congress over a legal election is an assault on Democracy.

Should also point out that most of the people who were caught looting were arrested. People who were peacefully protesting were arrested.

yeah, for some reason, I consider people protesting the police murdering people is a bit more seriously than you whining like a little bitch because you bought a gas guzzler and now it's costing you money to fill it up.
I really don't give a shit what you consider, since you obviously are excusing the burning and looting of businesses that had nothing to do with Fentanyl Floyd.

Liberal outrage over a fucking sticker is pathetic.

Because we refuse to prosecute actual property crimes and refuse to lock up criminals who actually hurt people. For example:

Justice when applied unequally is no longer justice. The idea that we will waste our limited law enforcement resources on political GARBAGE instead of actually trying to use the law to protect the vulnerable people in our society is nauseating.
And it's nauseating that people think it's funny.
Again how is any of that reason for you to commit a crime?

So what if the courts and the cops fuck up? That is not license for you or anyone else to commit crimes.

Far more than one in a few tens of thousands.

And again, comparing a sticker on a gas pump to property DESTRUCTION is retarded, even for you.

I really don't give a shit what you consider, since you obviously are excusing the burning and looting of businesses that had nothing to do with Fentanyl Floyd.

Liberal outrage over a fucking sticker is pathetic.
Fentanyl Floyd is cute but the guy who incited those riots is in jail for the next 22 years. It`s unfortunate that Chauvin can`t mix with the general population. That would save the taxpayers some dollars.

Again how is any of that reason for you to commit a crime?

So what if the courts and the cops fuck up? That is not license for you or anyone else to commit crimes.
Again, justice applies unequally isn’t justice, it’s fascism. Did you miss that part?

No, it isn’t.
Yes it is.

What exactly makes the fact that cops and courts fuck up a license for other people to commit any crimes?

Are you saying that because someone got away with murder that you have license to commit any crime too?

Yes it is.

What exactly makes the fact that cops and courts fuck up a license for other people to commit any crimes?

Are you saying that because someone got away with murder that you have license to commit any crime too?
Did someone commit murder?
Again, the law applied unequally is fascism.

Forum List

Back