Pennsylvania to count undated ballots, election official says, despite US Supreme Court ruling

No precedent was ever final.... or will you now admit that Plessy should never have been overturned or separate but equal?
Not the first time a Supreme Court had been highly partisan. I doubt that Roe will be the last long standing precedent they overturn either. Maybe they're on a mission to roll us back to 1896?

The mail-in ballots have bar codes on them to guarantee that you`ll only get 1 vote. WTF is wrong with you people? Trying to keep people from voting is indeed Deplorable. Why would the party who lost the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections want to keep people from voting? :abgg2q.jpg:

The mail-in ballots have bar codes on them to guarantee that you`ll only get 1 vote. WTF is wrong with you people? Trying to keep people from voting is indeed Deplorable. Why would the party who lost the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections want to keep people from voting? :abgg2q.jpg:

Nope, none of that security stuff on the inside matters if voters make a simple, stupid mistake, and don't simply scribble the date on the outside envelope. People stupid enough to make that mistake, don't deserve to have their vote to counted according to the Neo-GOP.

Vote them out ladies. Make no simple mistake.......they're coming for your rights.

Nope, none of that security stuff on the inside matters if voters make a simple, stupid mistake, and don't simply scribble the date on the outside envelope. People stupid enough to make that mistake, don't deserve to have their vote to counted according to the Neo-GOP.

Vote them out ladies. Make no simple mistake.......they're coming for your rights.
If the ballot was received before Election Day, what difference does it make if he didn’t include the date he signed?

Why do you care?

There's no reason to lose faith in the process. If you write your signature on a ballot certifying your vote and it gets rejected because you wrote it in pencil instead of ink, or because you wrote it in green ink instead of blue or black, that's not a valid reason to reject a ballot. In fact rejecting a ballot generally has to be for some material reason.
Follow
The
Rules

If the ballot was received before Election Day, what difference does it make if he didn’t include the date he signed?

Why do you care?

Wait what? Was there a requirement to sign the outside envelope too?

Just kidding. The original suit based on the voting rights act provision that disallows trivial rules from disqualifying votes is what I support.

So imo, after more thought, the Neo-GOP is hoping the Courts will further gut the Voting Rights Act.

Last edited:
Does this increase or decrease citizens faith in elections? Will your DOJ get involved?

Pennsylvania to count undated ballots, election official says, despite US Supreme Court ruling​

A top election official in Pennsylvania says the state will disregard the U.S. Supreme Court's guidance on counting mail-in ballots arriving in envelopes with typos or incorrect dates, saying that the state's Commonwealth Court has already established the practice as licit.

Pennsylvania's election laws have historically required voters to include a signature and date on the outside of return envelopes when voting by mail.

However, acting Secretary of State Leigh Chapman announced that Pennsylvania election officials should continue counting ballots that arrive with improperly filled-out envelopes, in accordance with the Commonwealth Court's previous ruling on the matter.
As usual, Democrats are bypassing the Democratic system and the system of laws.

Yup Abu Afuk is so damn stupid he doesn't know how the supreme Court works or its authority, He thinks it does not decide what is and is not Constitutional and that once a decision is made it can NEVER be changed.

As usual, Democrats are bypassing the Democratic system and the system of laws.
The Pa. legislature has been in GOP control for 30 of the last 32 years.
I put my Pa. ballot in the mailbox today and there is no requirement to sign the outside of the envelope and there never was.
TRUMP LOST! By a lot. You people are making asses of yourselves with this goofy stuff. Stop sending your money to a guy who was fined for robbing his own charity. How stupid can you be? Never mind.

The Pa. legislature has been in GOP control for 30 of the last 32 years.
I put my Pa. ballot in the mailbox today and there is no requirement to sign the outside of the envelope and there never was.
TRUMP LOST! By a lot. You people are making asses of yourselves with this goofy stuff. Stop sending your money to a guy who was fined for robbing his own charity. How stupid can you be? Never mind.
I'm not making an ass out of myself. I never said the election was stolen. But, places like Pennsylvania and a few others went against their own elections laws due to Covid. The law is the law. Trump would have probably lost even despite all of this but when it comes to elections, states should follow their own laws. If they don't, then it invites election mistrust.

But, places like Pennsylvania and a few others went against their own elections laws due to Covid. The law is the law.
But that is not true. Let me use Texas as my example. Gov. Abbott modified the dates for mail in ballots in Texas and was sued by the Texas Legislature (R) because they said he didn't have the authority. The Texas Supreme Court said he did, and that's that.

Trumpy and allies lost all but one case. That's that.

I'm not making an ass out of myself. I never said the election was stolen. But, places like Pennsylvania and a few others went against their own elections laws due to Covid. The law is the law. Trump would have probably lost even despite all of this but when it comes to elections, states should follow their own laws. If they don't, then it invites election mistrust.
Did you know that Covid is contagious? That changed everything.

Forum List

Back