Pentagon holds news conference as National Guard prepares to deploy to US Mexico border

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-4-5_10-9-5.png

Pentagon briefing - CNN

Well here we go folks this should be interesting

They've done it before. It's the spring deluge. Why are we making it such a big deal?

They've done it before. It's the spring deluge. Why are we making it such a big deal?
False flag operation by Trump. This is a scam, a Trump con job. Designed to make his proposed wall more attractive and necessary. The huge cost of supporting his ego.

False flag operation by Trump. This is a scam, a Trump con job. Designed to make his proposed wall more attractive and necessary. The huge cost of supporting his ego.
Oh.
You sure it's not needed? Obama and Bush have used them before.

Oh.
You sure it's not needed? Obama and Bush have used them before.
Completely different circumstances. Border crossings were high levels and Border patrols low levels.

:cuckoo:

Wow! Your TDS seems to be manifesting with bizarre paranoid delusions.

Sucks to be you, jackass.

Nobody knows what the ROE will be? Will trump send our troops with no guidance at all? Will he send them with no weapons? or else no ammo (Like Reagan did at the Marine Barracks in Beirut)?

Nobody knows what the ROE will be? Will trump send our troops with no guidance at all? Will he send them with no weapons? or else no ammo (Like Reagan did at the Marine Barracks in Beirut)?

Oh Christ here ya go redundant again, this time is's ROE!!! What will be ROE?!

Because...if you ever served....you would know that it's the critical point in placing troops on the border. But you never served so you are showing your extensive ignorance............again.

Because...if you ever served....you would know that it's the critical point in placing troops on the border. But you never served so you are showing your extensive ignorance............again.

Ah shaddup I don't believe for one moment you've ever served more than drinks at a gay bar....for men

Stop the nonsense already, Pete

You loons are all pissed off Trump is using the NG....suck it, you lost

Ah shaddup I don't believe for one moment you've ever served more than drinks at a gay bar....for men

Poor Catfish....can't live a real life...have to live it vicariously thru others......As for trump using the NG, let him.....but unlike you, I have concern that they know what they can or cannot do to defend themselves and stop those crossing the border BEFORE they go. You haven't a clue how the military operates or should operate so you whine and bloviate as if you know anything. It's amusing. :71:

BTW...you call me Pete....do you even know where that came from? Or are you that much of a tool.....?

Poor Catfish....can't live a real life...have to live it vicariously thru others......As for trump using the NG, let him.....but unlike you, I have concern that they know what they can or cannot do to defend themselves and stop those crossing the border BEFORE they go. You haven't a clue how the military operates or should operate so you whine and bloviate as if you know anything. It's amusing. :71:

BTW...you call me Pete....do you even know where that came from? Or are you that much of a tool.....?

Keep thrashing, Pete...I know better

I'm certainly not taking any info from you on ROE or anything else military to heart.

Now shove off....you're a fucking waste

Detain, frisk and secure..The usual SOP....carry,,,on...
Will they be armed? With what? Can they fire or not? Under what conditions? If fired upon, then what? and with what? Small arms? Tanks? Artillery? Do they have to call the equivalent of "Command Post" before doing anything or does each small unit make their own calls on response? So much to have clear before they are put on the border, don't you think?

I'm certainly not taking any info from you on ROE or anything else military to heart.

You "know better"? Not from what you've been saying so far. Do you even know what ROE consists of? (Catfish runs to Google)

You "know better"? Not from what you've been saying so far. Do you even know what ROE consists of? (Catfish runs to Google)

I said you're not to be taken seriously...but keep trying, old man. LOL

Ya done went and stalked to much, Petey.

Forum List

Back