Pentagon holds news conference as National Guard prepares to deploy to US Mexico border

Nobody knows what the ROE will be? Will trump send our troops with no guidance at all? Will he send them with no weapons? or else no ammo (Like Reagan did at the Marine Barracks in Beirut)?

Oh Christ here ya go redundant again, this time is's ROE!!! What will be ROE?!
Because...if you ever served....you would know that it's the critical point in placing troops on the border. But you never served so you are showing your extensive ignorance............again.

Ah shaddup I don't believe for one moment you've ever served more than drinks at a gay bar....for men

Stop the nonsense already, Pete

You loons are all pissed off Trump is using the NG....suck it, you lost
Poor Catfish....can't live a real life...have to live it vicariously thru others......As for trump using the NG, let him.....but unlike you, I have concern that they know what they can or cannot do to defend themselves and stop those crossing the border BEFORE they go. You haven't a clue how the military operates or should operate so you whine and bloviate as if you know anything. It's amusing. :71:

BTW...you call me Pete....do you even know where that came from? Or are you that much of a tool.....?

Keep thrashing, Pete...I know better

I'm certainly not taking any info from you on ROE or anything else military to heart.

Now shove off....you're a fucking waste
Really, what the heck would a retired Navy Pilot know? Probably nothing compared to all your military service. You were a Ranger Recon Marine SEAL, right?

Nobody knows what the ROE will be? Will trump send our troops with no guidance at all? Will he send them with no weapons? or else no ammo (Like Reagan did at the Marine Barracks in Beirut)?

Detain, frisk and secure..The usual SOP....carry,,,on...
Wrong
No, no humvee road trip parties sorry..

Because...if you ever served....you would know that it's the critical point in placing troops on the border. But you never served so you are showing your extensive ignorance............again.

Ah shaddup I don't believe for one moment you've ever served more than drinks at a gay bar....for men

Stop the nonsense already, Pete

You loons are all pissed off Trump is using the NG....suck it, you lost
Poor Catfish....can't live a real life...have to live it vicariously thru others......As for trump using the NG, let him.....but unlike you, I have concern that they know what they can or cannot do to defend themselves and stop those crossing the border BEFORE they go. You haven't a clue how the military operates or should operate so you whine and bloviate as if you know anything. It's amusing. :71:

BTW...you call me Pete....do you even know where that came from? Or are you that much of a tool.....?

Keep thrashing, Pete...I know better

I'm certainly not taking any info from you on ROE or anything else military to heart.

Now shove off....you're a fucking waste
You "know better"? Not from what you've been saying so far. Do you even know what ROE consists of? (Catfish runs to Google)

I said you're not to be taken seriously...but keep trying, old man. LOL

Ya done went and stalked to much, Petey.
Try English next time, Catfish...lol

I heard they can't arrest anyone. So they'll be mopping the floors and peeling potatoes, most likely.

I heard they can't arrest anyone. So they'll be mopping the floors and peeling potatoes, most likely.
They can get permission. By trump or their governor.

So, if something is going down, they have to stop and contact the Gov or the President before proceeding, wow! That's effective.

So, if something is going down, they have to stop and contact the Gov or the President before proceeding, wow! That's effective.
They will probably get orders before they post.
Goddamn bode... Think a little please

I would hope so but that has been the #1 complaint with Iraq, with Afghanistan, even with Viet Nam.....the lack of a clear ROE killed 200+ Marines in Beirut under Reagan's so-called administration.....for example.

I would hope so but that has been the #1 complaint with Iraq, with Afghanistan, even with Viet Nam.....the lack of a clear ROE killed 200+ Marines in Beirut under Reagan's so-called administration.....for example.

"So called administration"?

Are you implying that you don't believe Reagan was legitimately the President?

What he even cognizant at that time?

Which will be........?
Detain, frisk and secure..
That isn't ROE.
Sure it is for NG, you can use a butt thrust if needed in riot control...
Not enough...they're gonna be hung out to dry with that kind of ROE.
They damn sure won't be locked and loaded...
Then the cartels will chew them up and spit them out.

What he even cognizant at that time?

Only a moron would think otherwise.

ARE you implying that you don't believe Reagan was legitimately the President?

Detain, frisk and secure..
That isn't ROE.

Trump will not put them out there as targets.

That isn't ROE.

Trump will not put them out there as targets.
I would hope not....but we shall see.

Forum List

Back