Pentagon holds news conference as National Guard prepares to deploy to US Mexico border

So, if something is going down, they have to stop and contact the Gov or the President before proceeding, wow! That's effective.
They will probably get orders before they post.
Goddamn bode... Think a little please
I would hope so but that has been the #1 complaint with Iraq, with Afghanistan, even with Viet Nam.....the lack of a clear ROE killed 200+ Marines in Beirut under Reagan's so-called administration.....for example.

"So called administration"?

Are you implying that you don't believe Reagan was legitimately the President?
What he even cognizant at that time?

Only a moron would think otherwise.

ARE you implying that you don't believe Reagan was legitimately the President?
Was he even cognizant at that time? He had Alzheimers.

I would hope so but that has been the #1 complaint with Iraq, with Afghanistan, even with Viet Nam.....the lack of a clear ROE killed 200+ Marines in Beirut under Reagan's so-called administration.....for example.

I take it you are completely ignorant of the progression of that disease.

I asked you a question. An answer would be nice.

I am very aware of the progression of the disease....both my parents died of it.

So...if you don't think that Reagan was already in the early stages of Alzheimers, then you are asserting that with full mental faculties, he sent U.S. Marines to a civil war zone, put them all in one spot like sitting ducks for a bomber and then have the entry guards have unloaded guns and no clear ROE for anyone driving up. And afterwards......pull completely out of Beirut, giving people like OBL the lesson that Americans "cut n' run".

Ok....a so-called President indeed.

I am very aware of the progression of the disease....both my parents died of it.

So...if you don't think that Reagan was already in the early stages of Alzheimers, then you are asserting that with full mental faculties, he sent U.S. Marines to a civil war zone, put them all in one spot like sitting ducks for a bomber and then have the entry guards have unloaded guns and no clear ROE for anyone driving up. And afterwards......pull completely out of Beirut, giving people like OBL the lesson that Americans "cut n' run".

So, you really are seriously doubting that Reagan was legitimately the President.

Incredible.

I think that as a new President, Reagan did not fully realize how fucked the military was that they would be so fucking stupid as to not let the soldiers in a fucking war zone have bullets for their guns.

I think that only a moron would think that Reagan was limited in any fashion, at the beginning of his two terms.

So, you really are seriously doubting that Reagan was legitimately the President.

Incredible.

I think that as a new President, Reagan did not fully realize how fucked the military was that they would be so fucking stupid as to not let the soldiers in a fucking war zone have bullets for their guns.

I think that only a moron would think that Reagan was limited in any fashion, at the beginning of his two terms.
Legitimate as President, yes...he was voted in fair and square....but did he act in a way for the best interest of our Marines in Beirut as a legit CinC should......no. And then he cut n' run and OBL learned from that....and October 1883 is HARDLY the beginning of his first of two terms....

Incredible.

Legitimate as President, yes...he was voted in fair and square....but did he act in a way for the best interest of our Marines in Beirut as a legit CinC should......no. And then he cut n' run and OBL learned from that....and October 1883 is HARDLY the beginning of his first of two terms....
No doubt his Alzheimer's made him unite Germany for the first time in decades and dismantle the USSR.

View attachment 186446

Pentagon briefing - CNN

Well here we go folks this should be interesting

nutter butter, you're aware they still can't do anything but call in actual law enforcement, right, snooks?

repeat after me.... posse comitatus.

now you can return to your usual infowars insanity.
Posse Comitatus ONLY applies to using the military against AMERICAN CITIZENS, you crazy shit talking moron.

ILLEGAL ALIENS INVADING AMERICA ARE NOT AMERICAN CITIZENS... get that through your pathetic thick dumbass leftist skull.

Obama would have sent air conditioned buses to transport the Central Americans to random cities across the US. That's how the Democrats roll. I like Donald Trump's approach.

Nobody knows what the ROE will be? Will trump send our troops with no guidance at all? Will he send them with no weapons? or else no ammo (Like Reagan did at the Marine Barracks in Beirut)?
The complicated Rules Of Engagement that gets troops killed. Easy ROE. if anyone acts in a threatening manner double tap their stupid asses.

I heard they can't arrest anyone. So they'll be mopping the floors and peeling potatoes, most likely.
They can get permission. By trump or their governor.
So, if something is going down, they have to stop and contact the Gov or the President before proceeding, wow! That's effective.

no, she's trying to claim that RR needed to be called and that it was his fault that it happened.

Incredible.

So, all that talk of Alzheimers, was just shit from a snide little lib, got it.

Beirut was an attempt at "peace keeping". It was a mistake, and it blew up in our face. He learned his lesson, and didn't do that again, and paid those fuckers back when he parked an Iowa off the coast and bombed the shit out of them.

They can get permission. By trump or their governor.

no, she's trying to claim that RR needed to be called and that it was his fault that it happened.

You are giving her way too much credit. That is not what she meant.

Oh do tell, Kreskin.....:71:

Did you forget your actual response to me, with all that nonsense about alzheimer's?

They've done it before. It's the spring deluge. Why are we making it such a big deal?
False flag operation by Trump. This is a scam, a Trump con job. Designed to make his proposed wall more attractive and necessary. The huge cost of supporting his ego.
:cuckoo:

Wow! Your TDS seems to be manifesting with bizarre paranoid delusions.

Sucks to be you, jackass.
Here is your quote from last Thursday. Weird how now on Sunday morning a whole lot of folks in the military and government are questioning the same sentiments. Jackasses are the folks who have not figured out that Trump is scamming them.

Did you forget your actual response to me, with all that nonsense about alzheimer's?

Nonsense about alzheimers? You believe Alzheimers is nonsense, do you? Interesting.

Incredible.

So, all that talk of Alzheimers, was just shit from a snide little lib, got it.

Beirut was an attempt at "peace keeping". It was a mistake, and it blew up in our face. He learned his lesson, and didn't do that again, and paid those fuckers back when he parked an Iowa off the coast and bombed the shit out of them.
Bullcrap. Payback did not happen. He and the USS Iowa bombed the wrong people and ir was far from an appropriate response. His poor response led to a decade of terrorist attacks on America. Reagan's lack of an appropriate response created the birth of modern-day terrorism.

Forum List

Back