People already lining up for Trump’s weekend rally in Oklahoma *vids in link*

Yes, America has never seen a group psychosis, a mass, blind adoration, like this.
The last time was when the messiah Obama ran for president.
His cult members were praising and sing songs about him.
They acted like he was a divinity worthy of worship. ... :cuckoo:
Not even close, and you know it.

Wait, no, you probably don't know it. That's part of the psychosis.
The only psychosis we’ve been seeing is from your side. Dr. Karlyn Borysenko touched on that after realizing Trump supporters are the sane ones.

Yes, America has never seen a group psychosis, a mass, blind adoration, like this.

The only psychosis we’ve been seeing is from your side. Dr. Karlyn Borysenko touched on that after realizing Trump supporters are the sane ones.
I realize that's all you see.

What do you see?

What do you see?
Exactly what I'm talking about.

What do you see?
I see you parroting the same opinions from the same bubble Dr. Karlyn Borysenko talked about.

What do you see?
I see you parroting the same opinions from the same bubble Dr. Karlyn Borysenko talked about.
Neat.

What do you see?
Neat.
I can understand your reluctance to sharing an honest opinion. The people on your side can be brutal if you step out of line. :)

What do you see?
Neat.
I can understand your reluctance to sharing an honest opinion. The people on your side can be brutal if you step out of line. :)
Sure, dittos Rush.

Carnival sideshows were once a very popular form of entertainment for the masses.
Well, don't forget -- this is not the first time in world history that a brash, arrogant, pugilistic, narcissistic nationalist of European descent has captured the hearts and minds of millions, playing on their fears and frustrations by promising to rid the country of millions of undesirables and save it.

We've seen this movie before.

They got past it, so will we. The question is how long it will take to repair the damage. It might not take long at all.

The level of enthusiasm we’re seeing for Trump is incredible......
:)
I'm sure Biden will hold a rally in his basement to counter. He might even fill it.

He is hoping to hold a rally in the downstairs hall closet......he will be happy if he can fill half of the space....

Forum List

Back