People are fed up

It's over, Trump won't pay for a recount. He lost by too much to have a recount be of any use.
Sure thing... :rolleyes:
We're just going to ignore all the countless instances of egregious fraud and law breaking and forget it all
like Cognitively Impaired Joe forgets his next thought.
Like democrats won fair and square. Sure we will. Sure we will.
Just because Trump says something does not make it true. His court cases are amounting to nothing. Shows what a sore loser and a baby he is.

Just because Trump says something does not make it true. His court cases are amounting to nothing. Shows what a sore loser and a baby he is.
You don't even have the decency and common moral fiber to be ashamed of the attempt by the left to
steal the election. You just blather on denying and pretending nothing happened.

But thanks anyway for making the air tight case for a national ID card to eliminate voter fraud.

You don't even have the decency and common moral fiber to be ashamed of the attempt by the left to
steal the election. You just blather on denying and pretending nothing happened.

But thanks anyway for making the air tight case for a national ID card to eliminate voter fraud.
I'm all for anything fair that would tighten that up, sure. But the facts aren't there for Trump's claims, you'll see when it all plays out. He can go to court, that is his right...

Dude just stop, you're impressing nobody

Neil Goldschmidt, former governor of Oregon ... need I say more ...

Never heard of him and don't care....Oregon, like Cali, Washington, Illinois is a hot mess.

Matter of fact why doesn't Cali, Oregon and Washington secede? It'd make the USA stinger

So what shithole do you live in Sassy? The west coast is amazing. Stay away from us please.

View attachment 412209

View attachment 412210
11% unemployment and a half a million homeless, that's rocking

Liar - We're at 7.7. Nationally we're at 7. Reason is tourism was off bigly all summer because Donnie botched the pandemic response.

So now you live in Oregon?
That's why there is something wrong with him

I'm all for anything fair that would tighten that up, sure. But the facts aren't there for Trump's claims, you'll see when it all plays out. He can go to court, that is his right...
So suddenly you are amenable to the idea of a voter I.D. card?
Okay. Seems like the inkling of an admission of shame and we'll take that for starters.

As far as the courts and the facts go the historians will be picking over this carcass for decades to come
and now we see why Team Joe didn't bother with a real campaign in favor of Joe sitting in his bunker for days on end letting MSNBC hacks and CNN bolsheviks push his agenda along instead.

Yes, by all means let this play out. I don't see any down side at all when the facts start to flow out.

So suddenly you are amenable to the idea of a voter I.D. card?
Okay. Seems like the inkling of an admission of shame and we'll take that for starters.

As far as the courts and the facts go the historians will be picking over this carcass for decades to come
and now we see why Team Joe didn't bother with a real campaign in favor of Joe sitting in his bunker for days on end letting MSNBC hacks and CNN bolsheviks push his agenda along instead.

Yes, by all means let this play out. I don't see any down side at all when the facts start to flow out.
I'm a Libertarian, not a Dem. But Trump has nothing. Plus, he has to pay for recounts himself... not gonna happen. :biggrin:

I'm a Libertarian, not a Dem.
A libertarian who misses no chances to kick republicans
in the balls frequently.
I'm not interested in what you claim to be....some of Trump's biggest most unhinged critics here
claim they aren't democrats. That's neither here, nor there.

But Trump has nothing. Plus, he has to pay for recounts himself... not gonna happen.
Nothing? Nothing?
The evidence of election tampering is coming out in buckets! Everyone realizes and sees it!
You won't hear leftists talking about this but the prima facie evidence even before one step
inside a state or federal courtroom is taken is enormous and glaring!

I, and tens of millions of Americans, will reach into our own pockets to finance these recounts ourselves
if that is necessary.

Don't worry about it, libertarian boy. You are talking to convince yourself. Not a good sign.

Illinois is a mess, decent citizens supporting Shitcago. Take away Chicago, Rockford and Peroria and Illinois is another Indiana.

Washington Examiner: Counties in Illinois approve nonbinding resolution to create new state.
That actually would make a great counter to Dems adding states=seperate the electoral votes that normally are lost.

I'm a Libertarian, not a Dem.
A libertarian who misses no chances to kick republicans
in the balls frequently.
I'm not interested in what you claim to be....some of Trump's biggest most unhinged critics here
claim they aren't democrats. That's neither here, nor there.

But Trump has nothing. Plus, he has to pay for recounts himself... not gonna happen.
Nothing? Nothing?
The evidence of election tampering is coming out in buckets! Everyone realizes and sees it!
You won't hear leftists talking about this but the prima facie evidence even before one step
inside a state or federal courtroom is taken is enormous and glaring!

I, and tens of millions of Americans, will reach into our own pockets to finance these recounts ourselves
if that is necessary.

Don't worry about it, libertarian boy. You are talking to convince yourself. Not a good sign.
Link me to the evidence.

So you have nothing but fartsmoke. Got it.
If it pleases you to imagine it to be so. The evidence is out there and if you care you will find it.
If you can't be bothered that will change facts of this matter not one bit.

I'm not about to waste one second of my time and energy so you can sit on your ass and summarily
reject it all out of hand anyway. See you in court.

Last edited:
So you have nothing but fartsmoke. Got it.
If it pleases you to imagine it to be so. The evidence is out there and if you care you will find it.
If you can't be bothered that will change facts of this matter not one bit.

I'm not about to waste one second of my time and energy so you can sit on your ass and summarily
reject it all out of hand anyway. See you in court.
I'm not rejecting anything out of hand, you simply have nothing to put forward.

If you truly believe that why are you wasting your time? Law suits have been filed. The process is in
motion. Are you arguing to convince yourself you are right?

You aren't convincing me.

Screenshot_20201107-124742.png
Interesting....

If you truly believe that why are you wasting your time? Law suits have been filed. The process is in
motion. Are you arguing to convince yourself you are right?

You aren't convincing me.
You made the claim, but can't back it up. Were you hom skooled?

You made the claim, but can't back it up. Were you hom skooled?
Been all over that Junior. There is plenty of evidence out there and law suits based on some of those facts have already been filed with the courts. You could find them but you don't really want to see them.

You just want someone to go to the effort to present a case that you can then summarily dismiss.

I'm not playing your game. Your posts are circular nonsense bombs of partisan ignorance so I've already
wasted much more time on you than your warrant.

Forum List

Back