People Are Hilariously Trolling Kellyanne Conway Over The Nonexistent "Bowling Green Massacre"

Obama is no more Moslem than you are an American patriot, Death Angel.

KelleyAnne Conway got exactly what she deserved, whether slip of the tongue or deliberate Alt Fact.

She is a Dallas junior leaguer now placed far above her level of competence.

“The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system.”
President Obama made this gaffe in a speech to health care professionals in Washington D.C. on July 20, 2009. His remarks here are the epitome of a a Freudian Slip.

A massacre was prevented. She made nothing up. It was a slip of the tongue. You seem to be minimizing what DID happen. Don't pretend nothing happened.
More Trumpsplaining.....we're gonna be getting a LOT of this.

On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong.

Obama is no more Moslem than you are an American patriot, Death Angel.

KelleyAnne Conway got exactly what she deserved, whether slip of the tongue or deliberate Alt Fact.

She is a Dallas junior leaguer now placed far above her level of competence.

“The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system.”
President Obama made this gaffe in a speech to health care professionals in Washington D.C. on July 20, 2009. His remarks here are the epitome of a a Freudian Slip.

A massacre was prevented. She made nothing up. It was a slip of the tongue. You seem to be minimizing what DID happen. Don't pretend nothing happened.
More Trumpsplaining.....we're gonna be getting a LOT of this.
Yes he did mispeak....no Obamasplaining here.

On Nov. 16, 2011, President Obama said this gem, “When I meet with world leaders, what’s striking – whether it’s in Europe or here in Asia…” The issue was President Obama was in Hawaii. You know, the state he grew up in. His birthplace. He flubbed that one pretty bad.

If only everyone could speak as well as Barack "57 states" Obama.
Is that all you've got retard? I already called you out about that earlier. You're doubling down? :rofl:

You're denying he said it?
No. Are you denying that it was a joke? Do you claim that President Obama thinks there are 57 states?
Is Hawaii in North America?
Which continent does it belong to?

If you want to get technical-
Hawaii is on the Pacific plate. Asia is on the Eurasian plate, and North America is on the North American plate. If you're going by allegiance, then it is the 50th state of the American Union, making it part of North America.

On Nov. 16, 2011, President Obama said this gem, “When I meet with world leaders, what’s striking – whether it’s in Europe or here in Asia…” The issue was President Obama was in Hawaii. You know, the state he grew up in. His birthplace. He flubbed that one pretty bad.

Is that all you've got retard? I already called you out about that earlier. You're doubling down? :rofl:

No. Are you denying that it was a joke? Do you claim that President Obama thinks there are 57 states?
Is Hawaii in North America?
Which continent does it belong to?

... Right.

And what's the joke son?

That he's traveled his ass off so much it feels like he's been to more states than there is? Are you really that out of touch with common thinking?

mmhmm I think I'm going to take "Obama can't pull off a joke to save his life" for $1500 if that's the case. Clearly I'm not the only one who didn't get it, no one laughed. I'll go ahead an put it in the worst alleged joke deliveries ever pile though.

He was obviously tired...which is why he was low energy with the joke... you have already admitted to having your disorder...which obviously includes lack of being able to discern a joke.

Well I admit do find your joke here a bit more amusing than ex-president Obama's.

Yes, synesthesia... I personally don't think of it as a 'disorder' so much as I see it an evolution of sorts, merely for the many talents my particular version gives me over 'normal's' like yourself. As though there is some 'superiority' you might possibly ever claim over me simply because you are... well, essentially just like every other bawling screaming fruit loop on the boards lately... I mean really darling, it's so ho hum, the constant drone of over-emotional group think with you twits. Let's have some uniqueness!

Still I do give credit where do and I find definite amusement in your ill thought attempt to 'hurt my feelings' by making fun of how I was born - all the more humorous as I don't really have the emotions necessary for your attempt to have that desired effect. Seems you're not quite as smart as you thought, if you ask me...

Sorry, darling, not being able to feel emotions correctly is not a step upward in evolution, though you may tell yourself that over and over. I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, that would be quite dumb wouldn't it, as you have stated already many times over you don't have any.

Tis true there are rare occasions feelings would be beneficial, but as I said, for the other 'talents' that my rewiring causes and effects - high IQ, near photographic memory, master level comprehension, desire to succeed and learn new things, ability to adapt to situations, and a lack of "hand-wringing problems" to "ruin my life." All in all I still consider myself on many respects better than say 90% of the general population, who I find tend to fake and over blow their emotions for attention or impact. Is it better to be a liar, or a bit of a bitch? Besides, if I'd had emotions no doubt I'd have cured something or done something magical to better the world - then I wouldn't have time to come on here.

Choices we make, ya know? Like deciding to use someone's 'disability' as de-facto 'evidence' in the effort to prove a meaningless waffle point on an equally meaningless message board. It amuses me that you need approval of the members on here so badly that you'd even bring it up and, wrongly I'll note, try to say it effects my sense of humor. You claim to have read my posts here, so you already know that your proclaimed excuse is a bit of a lie on it's face, yes? My 'disorder,' most certainly doesn't effect my sense of humor. Yet another reason that I enjoy coming to USMB, it amuses me, as I say quite often. Still, we'll pretend that you 'forgot' that particular part while pointing out the other, I would not wish you to have a 'hand-wringing episode.'

Alas, I've a bit of a cough still and there's a flu going around so I'm going to take a nap - further amusements will have to wait until I return :)

That he's traveled his ass off so much it feels like he's been to more states than there is? Are you really that out of touch with common thinking?

mmhmm I think I'm going to take "Obama can't pull off a joke to save his life" for $1500 if that's the case. Clearly I'm not the only one who didn't get it, no one laughed. I'll go ahead an put it in the worst alleged joke deliveries ever pile though.

He was obviously tired...which is why he was low energy with the joke... you have already admitted to having your disorder...which obviously includes lack of being able to discern a joke.

Well I admit do find your joke here a bit more amusing than ex-president Obama's.

Yes, synesthesia... I personally don't think of it as a 'disorder' so much as I see it an evolution of sorts, merely for the many talents my particular version gives me over 'normal's' like yourself. As though there is some 'superiority' you might possibly ever claim over me simply because you are... well, essentially just like every other bawling screaming fruit loop on the boards lately... I mean really darling, it's so ho hum, the constant drone of over-emotional group think with you twits. Let's have some uniqueness!

Still I do give credit where do and I find definite amusement in your ill thought attempt to 'hurt my feelings' by making fun of how I was born - all the more humorous as I don't really have the emotions necessary for your attempt to have that desired effect. Seems you're not quite as smart as you thought, if you ask me...

Sorry, darling, not being able to feel emotions correctly is not a step upward in evolution, though you may tell yourself that over and over. I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, that would be quite dumb wouldn't it, as you have stated already many times over you don't have any.

Tis true there are rare occasions feelings would be beneficial, but as I said, for the other 'talents' that my rewiring causes and effects - high IQ, near photographic memory, master level comprehension, desire to succeed and learn new things, ability to adapt to situations, and a lack of "hand-wringing problems" to "ruin my life." All in all I still consider myself on many respects better than say 90% of the general population, who I find tend to fake and over blow their emotions for attention or impact. Is it better to be a liar, or a bit of a bitch? Besides, if I'd had emotions no doubt I'd have cured something or done something magical to better the world - then I wouldn't have time to come on here.

Choices we make, ya know? Like deciding to use someone's 'disability' as de-facto 'evidence' in the effort to prove a meaningless waffle point on an equally meaningless message board. It amuses me that you need approval of the members on here so badly that you'd even bring it up and, wrongly I'll note, try to say it effects my sense of humor. You claim to have read my posts here, so you already know that your proclaimed excuse is a bit of a lie on it's face, yes? My 'disorder,' most certainly doesn't effect my sense of humor. Yet another reason that I enjoy coming to USMB, it amuses me, as I say quite often. Still, we'll pretend that you 'forgot' that particular part while pointing out the other, I would not wish you to have a 'hand-wringing episode.'

Alas, I've a bit of a cough still and there's a flu going around so I'm going to take a nap - further amusements will have to wait until I return :)

It's funny watching people who press so hard to "sound" intelligent. You can always tell... and it is a trigger for my weakness of felling sorry for you feeling the need to do it. :itsok:

heh I'll give you credit for a decent deflection, though seriously find you own damn material instead of stealing mine. That's neither original nor unique, it's disappointing.

Let's see...the President made a mistake or misspoke concerning the number of States...
Lying Lips kellyanne gets on tv and with her pompous disregard for facts and the truth tries to belittle and embarrass a news commentator over this horrific non-existant massacre in Virginia...lol/

Next up...kellyanne shuts down CNN for their ignorance of the Martian Invasion...

It was Bowling Green, Ky, home of the Corvette Museum.
Yes Sir you are correct...

Forum List

Back