People Are Saying: "Merry Christmas" Again!

The Darkness is fading and the Dawn of a NEW America is starting to shine.
sxmas_santasmiley_100-102.gif

ef9b9124ceb844de5bd24cba249fe7ed.gif

"Again"?

???

Yes, "AGAIN" instead of the PC-terrified "happy holidays" crap.

It has always been "Merry Christmas."

Only since Dicken's Christmas Carol

Happy Holidays....but if you plan on getting "merry", make sure you have a designated driver.

Thanks for your surprising concern but I don't drink or taxi around drunks. I take my nog straight, no chaser. MERRY CHRISTMAS. :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:
The Darkness is fading and the Dawn of a NEW America is starting to shine.
sxmas_santasmiley_100-102.gif
A]

Well I am glad you are no longer scared to say "Merry Christmas".

For myself, I have watched the attack on Christmas continue, with non-stop Christmas music and hordes of people buying crap to celebrate Jesus's birthday

But do they actually routinely say it in places like San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, New York ?

I've always enjoyed booming a LOUD Merry Christmas to clerks bound by their store's PC.....they look a little sheepish and whisper "same to you, sir" under their breath. This year, I've gotten all kinds of "Merry Christmas" before I could send mine....a new morning is upon us.

Last edited:

For myself, I have watched the attack on Christmas continue, with non-stop Christmas music and hordes of people buying crap to celebrate Jesus's birthday

It never ceases to amaze me how these ^^^^^^^^^^cretins can twist the kindest words into something ugly.

It never ceases to amaze me how these ^^^^^^^^^^cretins can twist the kindest words into something ugly.

Where were the 'kindest words'?

I am very happy you are no longer terrified to say "Merry Christmas"

What changed for you?

Where were the 'kindest words'?

I am very happy you are no longer terrified to say "Merry Christmas"

What changed for you?

Alone on another Christmas Eve ain't ya....ever wonder why?

No, actually just taking a break- everyone else is either wrapping presents or taking naps. Of course none of us ever had a fear of saying "Merry Christmas" to each other or anyone else.

So glad you finally got over that phobia.

No, actually just taking a break- everyone else is either wrapping presents or taking naps. Of course none of us ever had a fear of saying "Merry Christmas" to each other or anyone else.

There's nobody there but you and you cat and we both know it....and your cat only hangs around for food.

There's nobody there but you and you cat and we both know it....and your cat only hangs around for food.

Poor Tommy- now the voices in your head are telling you who is at my house? Are these the same voices which made you scared to say "Merry Christmas"?

Take your medication and the voices will go away.

Seems our butthurt losers are getting coal up their keesters this year instead of in their stockings.

While we MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN you can try your luck elsewhere:

tumblr_inline_mvrvhmSRi21rin9on.jpg

How long have you been obsessed with your fantasies of people with things up their butt?

This is a Christmas thread, troll.....feel free to leave before a mod throws you out.
Feel free to report someone who was just replying to your own comments about things up one's butt.

Forum List

Back