People Are Saying: "Merry Christmas" Again!

santatrump.jpg

And we are saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS" AGAIN....the war on Christmas is over....WE WON.
And...you believe that this is ok.

I have had to talk to the Veterans Administration Hospital several times in the last two weeks and each time they ended the conversation with Happy Holiday, and I replied Merry Christmas. I guess they got their marching orders from the Obama Administration, or it may just be the culture at the VA.

That will change shortly....I have to get by a Target store to see if they're still refusing to say "Merry Christmas" and have pervs in their bathrooms. I won't buy anything...just a recon to see if they're still scared of their shadow.
Of course you did......"recon" for the Stolen Valorite.

But do they actually routinely say it in places like San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, New York ?

I've always enjoyed booming a LOUD Merry Christmas to clerks bound by their store's PC.....they look a little sheepish and whisper "same to you, sir" under their breath. This year, I've gotten all kinds of "Merry Christmas" before I could send mine....a new morning is upon us.
What a wonderful fantasy life you have.....when it's quite obvious you are entirely too timid in real life to do any such thing. But you talk a good game for a Stolen Valorite.

Poor Tommy- now the voices in your head are telling you who is at my house? Are these the same voices which made you scared to say "Merry Christmas"?

Take your medication and the voices will go away.

Nobody is at your "house" (roach-infested studio apartment)....no "voices" told me that...you did. Ever catch your cat looking at you like everybody else does and wondering why it had to be you who took it home from the shelter?

Last edited:
What a wonderful fantasy life you have.....when it's quite obvious you are entirely too timid in real life to do any such thing. But you talk a good game for a Stolen Valorite.

Shave your pits, cow. :cow:

Poor Tommy- now the voices in your head are telling you who is at my house? Are these the same voices which made you scared to say "Merry Christmas"?

Take your medication and the voices will go away.

Nobody is at your "house" (roach-infested studio apartment)....no "voices" told me that...you did. Ever catch your cat looking at you like everybody else does and wondering why it had to be you who took it home from the shelter?
Just take your meds, tommy, and go to bed.

I have no doubt you have, yet you will not see me whining and crying about how you are upset about how everyone else doesn't march lockstep with your beliefs...GFY self serving bullshit artist...
And Have a Merry Christmas.....pansy...

Little Barty hides waiting for a mod to contact him.....then slithers back to the thread with more childish nonsense....what a waste of skin.

Getting back to the topic, who besides the OP was ever afraid to say Merry Christmas? Seems odd.

Thanks to the true Americans who appreciated this thread.....the leftist trash couldn't wreck it but not for lack of trying. Enjoy yourselves tonight and tomorrow and hope you all get the ugly tie or sweater you always wanted. :lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS and goodnight.

I have no doubt you have, yet you will not see me whining and crying about how you are upset about how everyone else doesn't march lockstep with your beliefs...GFY self serving bullshit artist...

Little Barty hides waiting for a mod to contact him.....then slithers back to the thread with more childish nonsense....what a waste of skin.
tommyboy, your autoerotic impluses are draining the fluids in your head. Merry Christmas, and please take your meds.

Who said I had skin...??

Thanks to the true Americans who appreciated this thread.....the leftist trash couldn't wreck it but not for lack of trying. Enjoy yourselves tonight and tomorrow and hope you all get the ugly tie or sweater you always wanted. :lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS and goodnight.
You have done nothing except reveal you are a stupid person who pretends to be what you are not.

Now trot along. Don't come back. Merry Christmas.

tommyboy, your autoerotic impluses are draining the fluids in your head. Merry Christmas, and please take your meds.
This Merry Christmas the eggnog is loaded...

I just heard two women on Fox wish each other Happy Holidays. Is the network changing sides in the war?

Forum List

Back