People from China went to Italy tramp said during his briefing 4-19th, here are the facts.

LOL! Oh. My. Goodness. I guess you don't know that *before* the virus broke out in Italy, there were already over 100,000 Chinese citizens living in Italy as a result of trade agreements between Italy and China, and there were regular flights to Italy from Wuhan for weeks after the virus began in Wuhan--*before* the Italian government halted those flights. Sheesh, how can you not know this stuff?

SOME OF THE WAS THAT DID NOT DO WELL? YOU HAVE TO LOOK. SOME OF THEM GOT HIT HARD. WHEN I CLOSE OUR BORDER, WHEN I DID THE BAN ON CHINA, THEY SAY A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT DID NOT COME IN HERE WENT TO ITALY.THAT'S LIKE ITALY WAS HIT HARD.

Italy Banned Flights From China Before America - It Didn’t Work

Italy imposed a ban on flights from China on 31 January, immediately after a Chinese couple in Rome tested positive for the virus. The U.S. began to restrict flights from China four days later. But while Italy enacted a full ban, the U.S. policy was only a restriction, with wide exemptions.
---------------------------------------
So why didn't tramp close the EU till 3-11(all except the Uk and Ireland)? Why did he wait so long, one lie after another.
Way to leave out the fact that the Chinese knew how bad the COVID-19 epidemic / outbreak was before they revealed it to the world, that they knowingly allowed it to be spread globally and become a pandemic by refusing to shut down international flights from the very heart of the epicenter. Evide3nce now shows the Chinese knew about the outbreak as early as OCTOBER 2019....but why mention that, right? It does nothing to help irrational / false narratives and attacks against the President. Way to also skip right over the fact that at the time the President was imposing the travel ban Democrats completely opposed it, calling his actions Xenophobic and 'fear-mongering'...even were putting together legislation to block the travel ban at the time. Based on their own actions and opposition were it up to the Democrats the Travel Ban would not have been imposed & we would have had a lot more infected and dead Americans.

Way to continue to spread that 'propaganda' BS, attempt to rewrite history, and attempt to sew division based on partisan hate and ignorance.

SOME OF THE WAS THAT DID NOT DO WELL? YOU HAVE TO LOOK. SOME OF THEM GOT HIT HARD. WHEN I CLOSE OUR BORDER, WHEN I DID THE BAN ON CHINA, THEY SAY A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT DID NOT COME IN HERE WENT TO ITALY.THAT'S LIKE ITALY WAS HIT HARD.

Italy imposed a ban on flights from China on 31 January, immediately after a Chinese couple in Rome tested positive for the virus. The U.S. began to restrict flights from China four days later. But while Italy enacted a full ban, the U.S. policy was only a restriction, with wide exemptions.
So why didn't tramp close the EU till 3-11(all except the Uk and Ireland)? Why did he wait so long, one lie after another.
Way to leave out the fact that the Chinese knew how bad the COVID-19 epidemic / outbreak was before they revealed it to the world, that they knowingly allowed it to be spread globally and become a pandemic by refusing to shut down international flights from the very heart of the epicenter. Evide3nce now shows the Chinese knew about the outbreak as early as OCTOBER 2019....but why mention that, right? It does nothing to help irrational / false narratives and attacks against the President. Way to also skip right over the fact that at the time the President was imposing the travel ban Democrats completely opposed it, calling his actions Xenophobic and 'fear-mongering'...even were putting together legislation to block the travel ban at the time. Based on their own actions and opposition were it up to the Democrats the Travel Ban would not have been imposed & we would have had a lot more infected and dead Americans.

Way to continue to spread that 'propaganda' BS, attempt to rewrite history, and attempt to sew division based on partisan hate and ignorance.
Wait, so you wanted China to forbid Americans from leaving Wuhan?

Sounds pretty nuts to me.

That has to be the most pathetic attempt to 'spin pure bullshit into gold' seen today... The things you snowflakes come up with when your entire faux argument gets blown up with facts are truly amazing...and despicable...to watch.

Of course this bullshit leads directly to the other snowflake false accusation / attack fueled by facts being left out: After being reminded that Trump instituted a Travel Ban Dems opposed vigorously at the time, Dems and snowflakes then attempt to claim the ban was a failure because thousand of people still entered the country.....

.....completely ignoring those people were Green Card holders, Passport Holders, & US citizens....leaving the attack considering the proper context as if Dems did not want to allow Americans to come back home.

Again, what a piss-poor attempt to spin.

Last edited:

That has to be the most pathetic attempt to 'spin pure bullshit into gold' seen today... The things you snowflakes come up with when your entire faux argument gets blown up with facts are truly amazing...and despicable...to watch.

As always, you can’t really think for yourself, you just repeat the right wing narrative.

You’re basically a bulletin board for right wing pundits. If I want to know what they’re pushing, I just look at what you’re posting

Respond to the point if you want to demonstrate you’re ability to think for yourself. Shutting down international flights would trap foreign nationals inside their borders. There would be a diplomatic firestorm.

As always, you can’t really think for yourself, you just repeat the right wing narrative.

Dude, your parroting bullshit just got exposed. You regurgitate talking points without being aware of the facts or proper context, which you just demonstrated again. You can't actually objectively look at the facts, the proper context as well, and come to a rational conclusion, you can only spew what you have been provided.

Bwuhahahahaha

Dude, your parroting bullshit just got exposed. You regurgitate talking points without being aware of the facts or proper context, which you just demonstrated again. You can't actually objectively look at the facts, the proper context as well, and come to a rational conclusion, you can only spew what you have been provided.

Bwuhahahahaha

Sound transference going on here.

So tell me, how would have you felt if China had stopped Americans from leaving Wuhan?

So tell me, how would have you felt if China had stopped Americans from leaving Wuhan?

Sorry, but I am not going to participate in / facilitate your attempt to spin your lies into a legitimate discussion about things that did not happen.

The Chinese knew about the COVID-19 threat as far back as October 29 and should have closed down international travel from the heart of the epicenter.

The US could go through diplomatic channels to arrange flights to return Americans back to the US, where we could put them in quarantine - which we have done.

Instead, China kept the epidemic hidden, gave no warning to the US that returning people from Huwan were infected, and thus knowingly, intentionally 'seeded' parts of the US with COVID-19

Democrats completely opposed the Travel ban, authored legislation to stop it, and would never have imposed the life-saving travel ban that was imposed at the time.

Dems / snowflakes were wrong from the start about the Travel Ban and the globally spreading virus. Their claims about the travel ban being a failure anyway is just as MISLEADING AND WRONG because, as usual, they refuse to give all the facts and not in context.

You / Dems fault the President for allowing Americans to return home then attempt to spin it to make it seem the other way around.

Again, R-Crenshaw schooled / silenced Bill Maher by completely destroying almost every false narrative, every attack used on this board, all of which leaves out facts and context in an attempt to score a 'political hit' on the President, not address the TRUTH:

“I provide all of that context as we try to basically accuse this man of … he’s being accused of having blood on his hands,” Crenshaw said. “And context is so important here. If we’re going to criticize somebody’s actions, we have to do it with the facts they knew at the time. So I’m just trying to be fair here. I don’t really care about defending him or his actions. I just care about letting people know the truth. And when people make these accusations, I have to ask them: Is the goal to make Trump look bad or is the goal to get to the truth? Because there are two separate sets of answers for that.”

TDS thread 1,418

Forum List

Back