People from the entertainment industry.

“I wear the black for the poor and the beaten down,
Livin' in the hopeless, hungry side of town,
I wear it for the prisoner who has long paid for his crime,
But is there because he's a victim of the times.

I wear the black for those who never read”
― Johnny Cash, The Essential Johnny Cash

Johnny was a Republican.

Then why did he say so much about the poor, the prisoners, the left behind? Johnny cash showed compassion and forgiveness. Those don't sound like republican ideals.

Well thats just your bullshit isn't it now? I started out as a major liberal until I began to realize how many liars we had on our side of the aisle. Big feminista too from the early days.

Switched to the conservative aisle and I'm actually over all the years getting shit accomplished. Liberals complain about shit. Conservatives accomplish.

Don't care what happened to you that turned you into a RWNJ.

Johnny was a Republican.
Doesn't really matter. The man is dead so just enjoy the tunes he left behind

But it does matter. See how that crazy right winger is trying to ignore his compassion for the poor and left behind, and prisoners, and paint him as just another hateful RWNJ?

I didn't ignore it. As a matter of fact I can go past this without derailing the thread I can go over Cash's dedication to the prison system as well as other R's who really have wanted to find a way to overhaul this bullshit.

Johnny was a Republican.

Then why did he say so much about the poor, the prisoners, the left behind? Johnny cash showed compassion and forgiveness. Those don't sound like republican ideals.

Well thats just your bullshit isn't it now? I started out as a major liberal until I began to realize how many liars we had on our side of the aisle. Big feminista too from the early days.

Switched to the conservative aisle and I'm actually over all the years getting shit accomplished. Liberals complain about shit. Conservatives accomplish.

Don't care what happened to you that turned you into a RWNJ.

Its called being a classical liberal you fucking moron.

Johnny was a Republican.
Doesn't really matter. The man is dead so just enjoy the tunes he left behind

But it does matter. See how that crazy right winger is trying to ignore his compassion for the poor and left behind, and prisoners, and paint him as just another hateful RWNJ?
th

What makes you think people who lean to the right have no compassion?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Today's right wing has no compassion. You're the first to mention leaning in any direction.

th

Is there a difference?

*****SMILE*****

:)

At this point I assume everyone in entertainment is a child fucker until I see evidence to the contrary. Look how long Hollywood utterly worshiped known pedophiles like Roman Polanski, Harvey Weinstein, Woody Allen, Jerry Seinfeld, Morgan Freeman, etc., etc. I haven't seen in the inside of a movie theater in 3 years for that very reason. I'm finished putting money into that steaming colostomy bag of an industry which is based on pure sexual predation of the innocent.

Forum List

Back