People Need to Forgive Bush

And Hillary voted to go to war in Iraq.

She, of course, gets a free pass.

Hilarious.

My point was dingleberry that Saddam had WMD's.

No one disputes that Saddam Hussein had WMDs a a decade before the 2003 invasion. Your point is a common last ditch effort by Bush butt kissers to defend Bush's horrendous decision to force inspectors out and invade Iraq instead.

Why did you throw that 'point' out there? We all know Saddam Hussein used CW on the Kurds.

Last edited:
Votto 14320617
And Hillary voted to go to war in Iraq.

How could Senator Clinton vote for war if Bush was actually admitting in word and deed that war was not necessary in October 2002?

War became even less necessary in November 2002 when UNSC Res 1441 was passed and peaceful inspections began anew?

Last edited:
Hossfly 14318682
The whole world was convinced Saddam had WMDs. Saddam managed to hide or ship them out. True story.

No. Most of the world's nations including the majority of the fifteen members on the UN Sevurity Council were in favor of continued inspections in March 2003, because by then the UN inspectors had seen all the U.S. and UK and Australian intelligence on Iraq's WMD and saw it for what it was - absolutely worthless. Can you refute this fact?

Hossfly 14318682
The whole world was convinced Saddam had WMDs. Saddam managed to hide or ship them out. True story.

No. Most of the world's nations including the majority of the fifteen members on the UN Sevurity Council were in favor of continued inspections in March 2003, because by then the UN inspectors had seen all the U.S. and UK and Australian intelligence on Iraq's WMD and saw it for what it was - absolutely worthless. Can you refute this fact?
Fact is, the UN is more corrupt than the Democrat party. Saddam had 'em and he hid 'em.

Iraq had no WMDs as the UN confirmed. The WMDs he received from the West during his war with Iran, were destroyed.
Oh yeah?

Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says
By IRA STOLL, Staff Reporter of the Sun | January 26, 2006

The man who served as the no. 2 official in Saddam Hussein's air force says Iraq moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria before the war by loading the weapons into civilian aircraft in which the passenger seats were removed.

The Iraqi general, Georges Sada, makes the charges in a new book, "Saddam's Secrets," released this week. He detailed the transfers in an interview yesterday with The New York Sun.

"There are weapons of mass destruction gone out from Iraq to Syria, and they must be found and returned to safe hands," Mr. Sada said. "I am confident they were taken over."

Mr. Sada's comments come just more than a month after Israel's top general during Operation Iraqi Freedom, Moshe Yaalon, told the Sun that Saddam "transferred the chemical agents from Iraq to Syria."

Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says - The New York Sun

Hossfly 14324652

How's come Bush admits to this day that WMDS were not ever found. If they've been found in Syria Bush would shout it from the rooftop?

Why doesnt the CIA trace down this lead instead of letting Bush blame them for bad intelligence on Iraq. If SH had moved them them to Syria, there are too many intelligence agents that would love to clear their names?

Last edited:
Hossfly 14324652

If so, Bush lied when he told us all that he had intelligence that left no doubt Saddam was hiding WMD from UN inspectors. To have 'no doubt' Bush had to expect with 'no doubt'
that his sources actually knew the exact physical location and type of WMD that was being hidden. So how did Saddam every last drop of WMD without Bush's intelligence source not know it was being moved to Syria?

If you believe that Syria CT that SH moved all the WMD TO Syria, not only are you nuts, you are admitting that Bush lied us into war.

Hossfly 14324652

If so, Bush lied when he told us all that he had intelligence that left no doubt Saddam was hiding WMD from UN inspectors. To have 'no doubt' Bush had to expect with 'no doubt'
that his sources actually knew the exact physical location and type of WMD that was being hidden. So how did Saddam every last drop of WMD without Bush's intelligence source not know it was being moved to Syria?

If you believe that Syria CT that SH moved all the WMD TO Syria, not only are you nuts, you are admitting that Bush lied us into war.
Bush had advice from many intelligence sources. Sada said they were moved. Syria and Pakistan are guilty of helping Saddam. Bush didn't lie.

Hossfly 14324652

Bush had advice from many intelligence sources. Sada said they were moved. Syria and Pakistan are guilty of helping Saddam. Bush didn't lie.

Some Austrian UN soldiers based in the Golan Heights, I met in Israel, gave me a scenario of how easy it was to hide 'stuff' in the desert.

Mindful 14326542
. Some Austrian UN soldiers based in the Golan Heights, I met in Israel, gave me a scenario of how easy it was to hide 'stuff' in the desert.

Does that make Hoss' delusion plausible? How were they moved to Syria if Bush knew where they were in Iraq in the first place? No one cares to answer the latter question. Can you?

Mindful 14326542
. Some Austrian UN soldiers based in the Golan Heights, I met in Israel, gave me a scenario of how easy it was to hide 'stuff' in the desert.

Does that make Hoss' delusion plausible? How were they moved to Syria if Bush knew where they were in Iraq in the first place? No one cares to answer the latter question. Can you?

No.

Mindful 14326542

I provided a link in post #26 and the very first paragraph says the Number Two man in Iraq's Air Force reported the weapons were put in civilian airliners with the seats removed and flown to Syria. Is that too complicated for you to comprehend?

Hossfly 14324652

Some Austrian UN soldiers based in the Golan Heights, I met in Israel, gave me a scenario of how easy it was to hide 'stuff' in the desert.
How true that is. I have some photos that shows planes buried in the desert. I'll try to find them.

U.S. Team Finds Buried Iraqi Jets

Hossfly 14324652

How true that is. I have some photos that shows planes buried in the desert. I'll try to find them.

Now I recall, the UN guys were telling me about planes buried in the desert.

Hossfly 14326356
Bush had advice from many intelligence sources.

Bush said in order to justify starting a war that his intelligence sources 'left no doubt' that Iraq was hiding the most lethal weapons ever devised. Don't you think those sources would have to know exactly where those WMD were in order to 'leave no doubt' about their existence? Are you afraid to answer that honestly?

Hossfly 14324652

Now I recall, the UN guys were telling me about planes buried in the desert.
Lotsa pictures.

iraqi jets buried in desert,photos - AOL Image Search Results

Hossfly 14326356
Bush had advice from many intelligence sources.

Bush said in order to justify starting a war that his intelligence sources 'left no doubt' that Iraq was hiding the most lethal weapons ever devised. Don't you think those sources would have to know exactly where those WMD were in order to 'leave no doubt' about their existence? Are you afraid to answer that honestly?
Afraid of what. I wasn't there but I believe the reports at the time.

Mindful 14326995

That means you must agree with it, since you cannot come up with an answer at all. You really think something as serious as starting a war based on intelligence that was simple guesswork is ok. It doesn't matter that hiding something in the desert is easily done, because Bush and his sources claimed to know where it was - moving, buried or somewhere near Tikrit.

Last edited:
Hossfly 14327705
Afraid of what. I wasn't there but I believe the reports at the time.

You believe what reports? We have not seen the intelligence reports that left no doubt that Iraq was hiding the most lethal weapons ever devised. Everybody had to take Bush's word. So how did they know WMD was being hidden inside Iraq if they did not know where it was as you are suggesting?

Forum List

Back