People of Oregon form militia's

Actually it was a neg because I placed you on ignore. Placing trolls on ignore negates those off the wall post that do not deal with the topic. I said it was in 2005 and he was a skinhead, are you a skinhead? Your avatar looks like one.

Why can't you just ignore me? Why do you have to threaten me and my well being in a private message and then make it impossible for me to reply and say "Hey, don't threaten my life on the internet". And no, I'm not a skinhead you fucking idiot. Not everyone with a shaved head and tats is a skinhead. Now even though I'm a troll to you and you want to "ignore me" please do respond again. You know you want to you you lonely scumbag.

Careful, don't make him mad or he'll dress up like a Confederate soldier and surrender to you!

Actually it was a neg because I placed you on ignore. Placing trolls on ignore negates those off the wall post that do not deal with the topic. I said it was in 2005 and he was a skinhead, are you a skinhead? Your avatar looks like one.

Why can't you just ignore me? Why do you have to threaten me and my well being in a private message and then make it impossible for me to reply and say "Hey, don't threaten my life on the internet". And no, I'm not a skinhead you fucking idiot. Not everyone with a shaved head and tats is a skinhead. Now even though I'm a troll to you and you want to "ignore me" please do respond again. You know you want to you you lonely scumbag.

Careful, don't make him mad or he'll dress up like a Confederate soldier and surrender to you!

:popcorn:

My father followed logging in Oregon and Washington for nearly his whole life. Forks and Aberdeen, Roseburg, the pine forests around John Day and Baker City. I worked as a millwright in the saw mills in Tacoma and Portland for nearly 20 years before moving on to construction and steel mills. Not only has the timber industry always been extremely cyclic, it has been a shrinking industry ever since the '80's.

The reason for that is simple. A mill that used to employ a 100 people on two shifts can cut the same amount with 50 people on one shift today due to automation. The green chain no longer exists. It has been automated. The best growing rate for trees is 30 years. And in many areas, due to altitude and weather, that rate is 150 years. We logged off the easy stuff early on, and most of the fast growing timber is on private property. The government owned timber in the national forests is most often on ground that is difficult to log, and expensive.

Another point is that the labor job in the sawmills that payed $13 an hour in the '80's still pays about $13 an hour to start today.

Even if we start logging more today, there will less jobs, paying less in real money terms, than in the past. That is the present economy. The rural areas either learn to develop other economic resources, or die.
I remember a few years ago when Weyerhaueser was closing plants in Aberdeen and employees found out about the closing from the media. With unemployment around 11 or 12% and a negative job growth, prospects for the area don't look to good. However, nationally the timber business looks pretty good.

Last edited:
The timber business is great.

Unfortunately, Oregonians aren't allowed to participate in any meaningful way.

:eusa_eh:
I wouldn't have know this idiot lied unless someone quoted what he posted.
1. I have him on ignore
2. the last time I commented to him was in that message.
3. It wasn't a threat
4. I said his avatar looked like the skinhead whose ass I kick on hwy 29 and Earnhardt blvd in Kannapolis. I then asked him if he was a skinhead.
He's a lying sack of shit now who will defend him for lying.

OH and one more thing he says he's not a skin head but has a shaved head with tats ok sure

Last edited:
If it was a threat, you wouldn't be here.

This is what these loons do, and it's why they have such a cow when people block pms. They harass people unmercifully via pm, and then make ridiculous claims about what people allegedly have said BACK to them in pm, knowing full well that the fact that they aren't allowed to post the pms or forward them to other posters is disallowed, and thus there is no way to expose them.

The only option left to the people they harass is to report them to the mods, and unless it is a death threat, the only thing that's going to happen is the mods will advise the offended party use the ignore function....

Seriously, blocking pms is one of the best ways to clip their wings. If you don't, then they'll claim you message them all sorts of things.

If it was a threat, you wouldn't be here.

This is what these loons do, and it's why they have such a cow when people block pms. They harass people unmercifully via pm, and then make ridiculous claims about what people allegedly have said BACK to them in pm, knowing full well that the fact that they aren't allowed to post the pms or forward them to other posters is disallowed, and thus there is no way to expose them.

The only option left to the people they harass is to report them to the mods, and unless it is a death threat, the only thing that's going to happen is the mods will advise the offended party use the ignore function....

Seriously, blocking pms is one of the best ways to clip their wings. If you don't, then they'll claim you message them all sorts of things.

Pretty pathetic if you ask my opinion.

I wouldn't have know this idiot lied unless someone quoted what he posted.
1. I have him on ignore
2. the last time I commented to him was in that message.
3. It wasn't a threat
4. I said his avatar looked like the skinhead whose ass I kick on hwy 29 and Earnhardt blvd in Kannapolis. I then asked him if he was a skinhead.
He's a lying sack of shit now who will defend him for lying.

1.) Sure you do but you can't keep talking about me.
2.) Nope, you responded to me posting about you threatening me. But I'm on ignore so that didn't happen right? Even though it's plan to see.
3.) You threatened me.
4.) And that implies what?

OH and one more thing he says he's not a skin head but has a shaved head with tats ok sure

Hahaha, I almost feel bad for you. Seriously I do. You can't be that fucking stupid can you? Anyways, I await your next response even though I'm on ignore. lol

This is too easy.

At least they aren't fully brain dead out west.

Outraged residents in rural Oregon have formed amateur armed patrol groups to replace the budget-stricken police department.
The unusual move comes after Josephine County sheriff announced officials will now only respond to life-threatening situations after losing necessary government grants.
But county governors, fearful of anarchy, have condemned the organisation, urging citizens to hike their taxes instead.
The conflict arose after the national government stopped paying the county's federal timber subsidies - reimbursment for working on the forest - and proposed a tax hike instead.

Residents form 'vigilante groups' after cuts to sheriff department's budget mean police only respond to life-threatening incidents | Mail Online

Another casualty of Bush, Republicans, and wall street.

LMAO!!! For 5 years, Democrats have controlled the Senate and the Presidency, but people still want to blame Bush. Here's a hint...it's not the fault of anyone you mentioned.

Liberal oregon was just fine with taking away from the people in the rural areas.

Why did it take four years for BushCo to stop Made-Off?

Well, we know why Clinton and the Democrats didn't stop him.

"Since 1991, Madoff and his wife have contributed about $240,000 to federal candidates, parties and committees, including $25,000 a year from 2005 through 2008 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee."

Liberal oregon was just fine with taking away from the people in the rural areas.

Oh get off it, Kosher. Without the people in Portland, Salem, Eugene, and Bend, you wouldn't have roads in the rural counties. The rural counties are far more dependent on the urban areas now than the other way around. And we are the people that pay the taxes that the people on welfare in those rural areas depend on.

Oh, and OR is full of shit. My brother works as a millwright as we speak, and grosses roughly $4000 a month.

"The average hourly wages for Millwrights in Portland-Vancouver-Hillsboro, Oregon is about $28.06/ hour. An entry level person could plan on making $18.97/ hour and $36.16/ hour in a more senior position."

How much do Millwrights make in Portland-Vancouver-Hillsboro, Oregon?

I spoke of a labor job in the sawmills, not that of a millwright. And I know damned well what millwrights make, that has been my trade for 50 years, and still is. And $4000 a month is a low income for a skilled millwright.

Oh get off it, Kosher. Without the people in Portland, Salem, Eugene, and Bend, you wouldn't have roads in the rural counties. The rural counties are far more dependent on the urban areas now than the other way around. And we are the people that pay the taxes that the people on welfare in those rural areas depend on.

What bigoted nonsense.

Oh, and OR is full of shit. My brother works as a millwright as we speak, and grosses roughly $4000 a month.

"The average hourly wages for Millwrights in Portland-Vancouver-Hillsboro, Oregon is about $28.06/ hour. An entry level person could plan on making $18.97/ hour and $36.16/ hour in a more senior position."

How much do Millwrights make in Portland-Vancouver-Hillsboro, Oregon?

I spoke of a labor job in the sawmills, not that of a millwright. And I know damned well what millwrights make, that has been my trade for 50 years, and still is. And $4000 a month is a low income for a skilled millwright.

It's right in there.

I thought you said you'd quit it. Oh well, it doesn't matter.

At least they aren't fully brain dead out west.

Outraged residents in rural Oregon have formed amateur armed patrol groups to replace the budget-stricken police department.
The unusual move comes after Josephine County sheriff announced officials will now only respond to life-threatening situations after losing necessary government grants.
But county governors, fearful of anarchy, have condemned the organisation, urging citizens to hike their taxes instead.
The conflict arose after the national government stopped paying the county's federal timber subsidies - reimbursment for working on the forest - and proposed a tax hike instead.

Residents form 'vigilante groups' after cuts to sheriff department's budget mean police only respond to life-threatening incidents | Mail Online

Another casualty of Bush, Republicans, and wall street.

LMAO!!! For 5 years, Democrats have controlled the Senate and the Presidency, but people still want to blame Bush. Here's a hint...it's not the fault of anyone you mentioned.

Democrats have controlled the senate much longer than 5 years., they've controlled it since 2007

Actually roads benefit urban areas far more than rural areas. No trucks bringing food and urbanites would starve. No raw materials from outside urban areas and industry would grind to a halt. How long would city slickers live without the water that comes from the countryside?

" And we are the people that pay the taxes that the people on welfare in those rural areas depend on."

Slums and ghettos are in cities and it is there that most of the welfare bums reside. If any thing the tax money more likely flows from country to city. .

The percentage of people on welfare in Josephine county is almost exactly the same as that in Lane & Multnomah counties...the two primary urban areas of Oregon. I suppose Salem, too..I didn't check their poverty level but I reckon it's about the same.

Forum List

Back