People seem to be forgetting this about the Muller Investigation - especially Trump supporters:

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
...it was instigated by Trump's acting Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

page1-463px-Appointment_of_Special_Counsel_to_Investigate_Russian_Interference_with_the_2016_Presidential_Election_and_Related_Matters.pdf.jpg

This was not a Democrat 'witch hunt'.

Now maybe TONS of Dems were looking for 'blood'.

But this was started by a person whom Trump himself nominated as Deputy Attorney General.

Last edited:

page1-463px-Appointment_of_Special_Counsel_to_Investigate_Russian_Interference_with_the_2016_Presidential_Election_and_Related_Matters.pdf.jpg

This was started by a person whom Trump himself nominated as Deputy Attorney General.
All that shows is that the Cheeto has been getting shitty information on who to put in important positions....Something I've been saying since he made Reince Prebus chief of staff and Tillerson Secretary of State.

And it was a witch hunt, perpetrated by the denizens of the elitist administrative police state, who think an upstart like Trump has no business in their exclusive club.

Last edited:

This was started by a person whom Trump himself nominated as Deputy Attorney General.
They also seem to forget that Mueller was an integral part of convincing the American people to go along with Bush's war.

Democrats put their faith in a Republican con man.

They also seem to forget that Mueller was an integral part of convincing the American people to go along with Bush's war.

I don't follow you. Who are you talking about? And how did they help Bush?

....and after the “Mueller served in Vietnam and Trump did not” memes; predictably, Mueller now means nothing to Democrats.

Hey whining crybaby, who else was supposed to initiate it? Next you'll say RR was a buddy of Trump's---- RR screwed Trump and Trump wanted to fire the guy!

Trump and his supporters called the Mueller investigation a witch hunt because it was Initiated in large part by the claims made in the Steele dossier which were questionable to put it mildy and was really nothing more than opposition research. I think any candidate Republican or Democrat and there supporters would be more than a little honked if a special investigation was started on them based on something like that.

D2tJxYUX0AAy-gJ.jpg

Learning is very difficult for Republicans. Not to mention reading.

I'm talking about Mueller.

He testified before the American people, the need to go into Iraq. He lied.

It's just odd that Democrats would put so much faith in the guy.

Reminds me of that ole saying in Tennessee

Democrats are doorknobs.

D2tJxYUX0AAy-gJ.jpg

Learning is very difficult for Republicans. Not to mention reading.
Learning how to comprehend what you read is clearly difficult if not impossible for you maybe you should see if there are any political pop up books you can start with and work your way up to the adult level.

Democrats are doorknobs.

The Intel that the CIA gave that sent us to Iraq didn’t come from the CIA, it came from Dick Cheney. Everyone knows that.

Now maybe TONS of Dems were looking for 'blood'.

But this was started by a person whom Trump himself nominated as Deputy Attorney General.
Trump didn't nominate Rosenstein.

Democrats are doorknobs.

The Intel that the CIA gave that sent us to Iraq didn’t come from the CIA, it came from Dick Cheney. Everyone knows that.

Mueller was head of the FBI. Everyone knows that.

Democrats are doorknobs.

No idiot, everyone doesn't know that.

Forum List

Back