People that know Kamala can't stand Kamala

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

1722445831104.png

Throughout her career as a senator and then vice president, Kamala Harris developed a reputation as a difficult boss who struggles to retain staff due to the atmosphere of suspicion and disorder that tends to develop among her subordinates.

Data from the government watchdog group Open the Books — released Monday, as Harris consolidates her position as President Biden's successor atop the Democratic ticket — makes clear just how extreme Harris's personnel problem really is: 91.5 percent of the staff Harris began her vice presidential term with three years ago have since left.

The Left used to talk about the Trump staff turnover but that was only in the 70% range.

Eeeks!

I hear she is a foul-mouthed piece of (fill in the blank)

View attachment 987569

Throughout her career as a senator and then vice president, Kamala Harris developed a reputation as a difficult boss who struggles to retain staff due to the atmosphere of suspicion and disorder that tends to develop among her subordinates.

Data from the government watchdog group Open the Books — released Monday, as Harris consolidates her position as President Biden's successor atop the Democratic ticket — makes clear just how extreme Harris's personnel problem really is: 91.5 percent of the staff Harris began her vice presidential term with three years ago have since left.

The Left used to talk about the Trump staff turnover but that was only in the 70% range.

Eeeks!

Perfect example of the double standard we do to women. If a guy is everything you described, he's a tough boss. If a woman does it, she's a bitch.

One minute she's a bitch the next she smiles too much.

She's a boss. How do you want a boss to act? Make up your mind. Do you want a smile or authoritarian bullshitter who tells you Hannibal Lector is real?

In about 4 more months Kamala will be in America's rearview mirror

I don't think so. This feels a lot like Obama

Kamala Harris draws crowds in Georgia with Megan Thee Stallion, Quavo​

“Donald, I do hope you’ll reconsider, to meet me on the debate stage,” Harris said directly into the camera during her speech. “Because, as the saying goes, if you’ve got something to say, say it to my face.”

View attachment 987569

Eeeks!

Kamala is in serious need of studies into the field of sociology/historical sociology & philosophy. Her understanding of the human condition(human nature) is as far removed from reality as I have heard of. But, she may have an actual understanding of the human condition(human nature) & just refuses to accept facts as she may be into the power & control lifestyle, but since I do not know her personally I do not know if that is a fact.

Any executive in the private sector with an abysmal 91.5% staff turnover rate would be FIRED!
Of Trump's 44 cabinet picks 75% want nothing to do with him. Nikki isn't included in that 75% because she's got no spine. And look at all the horrible and true things she said about him. Unfit and unhinged.

Let's not forget Jan 7

There have been discussions among some members of Donald Trump's Cabinet and his allies over invoking the 25th Amendment, a potential vehicle for removing the president from office

“Donald, I do hope you’ll reconsider, to meet me on the debate stage,” Harris said directly into the camera during her speech. “Because, as the saying goes, if you’ve got something to say, say it to my face.”
LMAO she's no Obama that's for sure. Plus unlike Obama Kamala must defend the Biden/Harris record of disaster.

Of Trump's 44 cabinet picks 75% want nothing to do with him. Nikki isn't included in that 75% because she's got no spine. And look at all the horrible and true things she said about him. Unfit and unhinged.

Let's not forget Jan 7

There have been discussions among some members of Donald Trump's Cabinet and his allies over invoking the 25th Amendment, a potential vehicle for removing the president from office

Did you flunk math? Biden's turnover is 77%. We are talking about Kamala the bitch nobody can stand to work for.

View attachment 987569

Eeeks!

The DemoKKKrats wanted Biden to dump her off the 2024 ticket.

Perfect example of the double standard we do to women. If a guy is everything you described, he's a tough boss. If a woman does it, she's a bitch.

One minute she's a bitch the next she smiles too much.

She's a boss. How do you want a boss to act? Make up your mind. Do you want a smile or authoritarian bullshitter who tells you Hannibal Lector is real?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

88% is his final number.

Ten cabinet members came and went under trump. That’s a record.

Obama replaced 3

Gw 2

Clinton 4

Trump had 4 chief of staffs, 5 communications directors, four national security advisors, etc.

The Democrats will have to officially nominate Harris before Trump commits to debating her.

How many people in trumps administration quit?

They said the same things about Hillary and Klobachar. More sexist bullshit.

Kamala is in serious need of studies into the field of sociology/historical sociology & philosophy. Her understanding of the human condition(human nature) is as far removed from reality as I have heard of. But, she may have an actual understanding of the human condition(human nature) & just refuses to accept facts as she may be into the power & control lifestyle, but since I do not know her personally I do not know if that is a fact.
Data from the government watchdog group Open the Books — released Monday

I wonder what the data from Open the Books said about Trump's turnover and sexually harassments? Didn't Hope Dix say she wouldn't leave women alone with Trump?

And who's the guy who quit Trump because Trump kept making jokes about how he wanted to fuck his own daughter? Sir that's your daughter! The guy said.

View attachment 987569

Eeeks!

yawn, don't like her either, BUT WILL VOTE for anyone who fits even close to a regular human being.
& maybe had to buy a gallon of milk them self a time or two.
not the cheater who lies and divides AMERICANS
from other AMERICANS.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 987569

Eeeks!

Yup. It’s being reported by staffers that she unloads profanity-laced rants at them every day.

Kamala is a bitch!

Forum List

Back