Zone1 people who claim homosexual acts are not abhorrent to God any longer (once Jesus came).. annoy me

The reward is the utter peace of non-existence.
a LIE from Satan

He wants u to beleive that. And i have news for you.. What he wants, he usually gets. Only Jesus can save you from him (the devil is way more powerful than humans). .

As far as I can understand, all humans are sinners. So..... you voted in a president who would have been stoned to death according to the Bible.
As you can see looking around at the Christian world, everything in the Old T was not retained.

:rolleyes:

And I am sure you hve committed serious sin yourself.. But Trump... Trump is always way worse than y'all..

Speaking of Leviticus, I just finished attending to the mixed crops I have planted in the same field, just put on my coat that is a cotton/wool blend and now I'm hungry as all get up.

Should I go to Red Lobster so I can make it an abomination trifecta?

So what do you, as an, errr, "Christian", think should be done about homosexuals?
God knows what to do with them and will do that to them in eternity. In the meantime, they are free to do what they want in private. But whne they try to teach our children that their perversion is normal, they have crossed a line. That should be against the law and it is mostly

a LIE from Satan

He wants u to beleive that. And i have news for you.. What he wants, he usually gets. Only Jesus can save you from him (the devil is way more powerful than humans). .
That's like saying the hall light will keep the monster under the bed at bay. I'm a grown up adult.

God knows what to do with them and will do that to them in eternity. In the meantime, they are free to do what they want in private. But whne they try to teach our children that their perversion is normal, they have crossed a line. That should be against the law and it is mostly
And what He will do to them for an eternity will get Him, aroused? Excited? Randy?

Is it a sin for parents to not raise their children as Catholics? What should be done about that?

As you can see looking around at the Christian world, everything in the Old T was not retained.

And I am sure you hve committed serious sin yourself.. But Trump... Trump is always way worse than y'all..

The fun thing is when you have Leviticus and it says "‘Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife and defile yourself with her." and then it says "‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable." and Christians get from this "hate gays, vote Trump"

And your response is "We're very selective, we'll get rid of any crap in the Bible that is rather inconvenient for our bigotry."

Yes, Trump is bad, and he was elected by a huge number of right wing Christians. Explain.

If you are not gay, why are you worried about it?
Judge not...
Christians are to judge ALL THINGS, rightly dividing the Word of Truth

The verse so often quoted by pervert lovers actually is translated CONDEMN NOT (as in don't condemn a person to HELL because God may not be finished with that person yet. Bot of course we are to JUDGE ALL THINGS through the Word of God

And what He will do to them for an eternity will get Him, aroused? Excited? Randy?

Is it a sin for parents to not raise their children as Catholics? What should be done about that?
well, if you are only going to give assinine responses.. see ya

talk to yourself. Self seems to be hte only person you trust anyhow

The fun thing is when you have Leviticus and it says "‘Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife and defile yourself with her." and then it says "‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable." and Christians get from this "hate gays, vote Trump"

And your response is "We're very selective, we'll get rid of any crap in the Bible that is rather inconvenient for our bigotry."

Yes, Trump is bad, and he was elected by a huge number of right wing Christians. Explain.
You people really are insane. But it was prophesied God would turn you over to Muslim insanity once you abandoned Him

I found this sarcastic --LOL-- comment from Novus Ordo Watch, the only organization these days, it seems, that knows true Catholicism from false. My comments are in italics and brackets [ ]

Site:

Some people have a hard time understanding things like, “Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, because it is an abomination” (Lev 18:22), or “Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor the effeminate, nor liers with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor railers, nor extortioners, shall possess the kingdom of God” (1 Cor 6:9-10). The Ten Commandments, of course, are commandments for a reason, otherwise God would have given us Ten Suggestions.

Further commentary on this abominable outrage seems unnecessary, but we offer some extremely important links below for further reading on this if you have not seen them yet (it will be good to keep a barf-bag handy). As for the layman currently playing “Catholic Archbishop of Madrid”, Carlos Osoro, he was first appointed “bishop” by “Saint” [Notice the quotation marks on that word] John Paul II in 1996, and was assigned to his current post by “Pope” Francis (see Catholic Hierarchy).

And Francis? Francis is set to meet publicly with a “married” LGBT activist in Paraguay in less than a month — and besides, he is quite busy with his all-important encyclical on the environment, to be released Thursday. Gotta save the trees, after all. Souls? Not so much… Remember, the Vatican II gospel is the gospel of man.

Yeh, we were supposed to be in the Era of the Cult of Man, as some have called the Vatican II "church." But apparently that did not work out too well so now we have to move right along to the Cult of the Environment, I guess.

We are not required to follow your religion or your ideas about religion.

Speaking of Leviticus, I just finished attending to the mixed crops I have planted in the same field, just put on my coat that is a cotton/wool blend and now I'm hungry as all get up.

Civil Law--applies to the community of nomadic Israel
Ceremonial Law--applies to religious rites of the tabernacle and temple
Moral Law--applies to all times and places

Like this:

You probably taught your children not to steal and rules surrounding it, or at least general guidelines. This would be an example of the Moral Law. It is not "outgrown".

A bedtime is an example of a civil or ceremonial law. Necessary for the time and place; not necessary for EVERY time and place.

Who is telling us that we should ENDORSE Trump's adultery, and even celebrate it?

That's what we are told about homosexuality. We shouldn't vote for homosexuals IN SPITE of their sin but because of it. It's not really a sin. It's to be approved and even celebrated.

Big difference.

I still wonder why so many loons hang out in the Religion forum. They have no interest in it except to NOT understand. But like I said in another thread, the demon possessed, the insane and the Atheists have always haunted this forum. I guess they know something is absent in their lives so the just haunt the place

I still wonder why so many loons hang out in the Religion forum. They have no interest in it except to NOT understand. But like I said in another thread, the demon possessed, the insane and the Atheists have always haunted this forum. I guess they know something is absent in their lives so the just haunt the place

Most of them frankly hate God

Forum List

Back