Zone1 People who die temporarily, come back, and say they were in Hell

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

This is a link that is one of several about people who have died and come back and tell about being in Hell.

I don't believe everything people say on You Tube but a lot of the stories there line up with what Scripture says about Hell

and what the children of Fatima were shown about Hell by the Virgin Mary who visited them in 1917.

She told them (and us) to offer up our everyday sufferings for those on their way to Hell.

This is a link that is one of several about people who have died and come back and tell about being in Hell.

I don't believe everything people say on You Tube but a lot of the stories there line up with what Scripture says about Hell

and what the children of Fatima were shown about Hell by the Virgin Mary who visited them in 1917.

She told them (and us) to offer up our everyday sufferings for those on their way to Hell.

the lady of fatima spoke wisely but one question about these people who have been to hell?

how are they living now. did their experience "scare them straight" or did they backslide?

Caveat: I have not checked out all the after life experience videos at this site, so I can't recommend all of them but this one I gave a link for seems credible.. doesn't contradict any Bible psg about Hell

I've read the entire Bible

Oxymoron: dying temporarily.
plenty (well, a few maybe) of people go catatonic for short times. that is why they put the bells on coffins.

as for what you see in that comatose state? probably what you have been led to expect by your own religion.

Forum List

Back