People who encrypt data are potential terrorists!

Use a big enough key, and the NSA can work on your data for centuries without being able to decrypt it.

I'm not saying I like this, but it shouldn't surprise anyone.

Use a big enough key, and the NSA can work on your data for centuries without being able to decrypt it.

Until quantum computing.

The NSA is compiling MUCH more information that it has the technology to handle, AT LEAST FOR NOW.

They know they will develop the computational technology to finally access all of it in the near future (10-50 years).

In the meantime, that doesn't stop them from realizing you are encrypting information, and then specifically targeting you for spying anyway, or just simply arresting you under the NDAA and shipping you to some secret military prison for simply encrypting the information and torturing you to reveal its contents --- after all, you're a potential terrorist, and that's the only provision the NDAA requires for your kidnapping and infinite detention, even Rachael Maddow admitted that word for word.

Until quantum computing.

The NSA is compiling MUCH more information that it has the technology to handle, AT LEAST FOR NOW.

They know they will develop the computational technology to finally access all of it in the near future (10-50 years).

In the meantime, that doesn't stop them from realizing you are encrypting information, and then specifically targeting you for spying anyway, or just simply arresting you under the NDAA and shipping you to some secret military prison for simply encrypting the information and torturing you to reveal its contents --- after all, you're a potential terrorist, and that's the only provision the NDAA requires for your kidnapping and infinite detention, even Rachael Maddow admitted that word for word.

Why am I reminded of the apes cavorting around the monolith in 2001?

Forum List

Back