🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pep charged after supporting jailed Catalan leaders

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Manchester City's Pep Guardiola vows to keep wearing Catalan yellow ribbon - CNN
180226100537-pep-guardiola-yellow-ribbon-2-exlarge-169.jpg

One of the world's leading football coaches says he will continue to wear a yellow ribbon in support of imprisoned Catalan politicians because he is "a human being before a manager."

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola wore the ribbon at Wembley during the Carabao Cup final against Arsenal on Sunday, despite being charged last week by the English Football Association for "wearing a political message" -- which it says is in breach of its kit and advertising regulations.
"If I broke the rules, I accept the fine," the Guardiola told reporters after City's 3-0 win.

Until I read this article I was unaware that Spain still had these chaps locked up. Sometimes it can be easy to be cynical about celebs making gestures but they can raise the profile of issues, good and bad. Good in this case.

Manchester City's Pep Guardiola vows to keep wearing Catalan yellow ribbon - CNN

One of the world's leading football coaches says he will continue to wear a yellow ribbon in support of imprisoned Catalan politicians because he is "a human being before a manager."

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola wore the ribbon at Wembley during the Carabao Cup final against Arsenal on Sunday, despite being charged last week by the English Football Association for "wearing a political message" -- which it says is in breach of its kit and advertising regulations.
"If I broke the rules, I accept the fine," the Guardiola told reporters after City's 3-0 win.

Until I read this article I was unaware that Spain still had these chaps locked up. Sometimes it can be easy to be cynical about celebs making gestures but they can raise the profile of issues, good and bad. Good in this case.
/-----/ Tommy, when you find anyone in the USA who gives a hoot about this, give us a call. Thanks.

/-----/ Tommy, when you find anyone in the USA who gives a hoot about this, give us a call. Thanks.
Its on the Europe forum bozo.

/----/ Why is it on my PC here in the good old USA? I've never been on the EuroTrach USMB.

Did you support fifa’s Poppy ban?

/----/ Why is it on my PC here in the good old USA? I've never been on the EuroTrach USMB.
You were on it 5 minutes ago.

Start a fundme page pussboy, the whining is getting annoying.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back