Pepsi commercial shows BLM protestor giving police officer a Pepsi, causing huge liberal backlash

Pepsi Says It's Pulling Widely Mocked Ad

God forbid Pepsi try to promote people coming together. Also, it's just a goddamn commercial.

Yeah.....it's harmless to think that authorities like the police need to be bribed into not killing racist thugs like BLM.
Maybe if you give a sugary soft-drink to a cop he won't shoot your ass.

Now pay attention. Who are the criminals here? The cops or the people that want to kill cops? Apparently Pepsi thinks the cops are criminals.

Yeah.....it's harmless to think that authorities like the police need to be bribed into not killing racist thugs like BLM.

I'd be happy to just bribe them into not shooting 12 year olds playing with toys, or shooting a kid 16 times when he's already on the ground, or shooting a man in the back while he's running away from a traffic stop.

Now pay attention. Who are the criminals here? The cops or the people that want to kill cops? Apparently Pepsi thinks the cops are criminals.

Except nobody wants to kill cops.

Let's get real here. Last year in the US, police killed nearly 1200 people. Probably a lot of those were justified, (although the bar is so low on a justified shooting you pretty much have to be caught shooting a kid 16 times on videotape to get charged with something.)

By comparison, in 2015, 86 cops were killed in Line of Duty Incidents. 41 by felonious actions, 45 in traffic accidents.

I'd be happy to just bribe them into not shooting 12 year olds playing with toys, or shooting a kid 16 times when he's already on the ground, or shooting a man in the back while he's running away from a traffic stop.

Let's get real here. Last year in the US, police killed nearly 1200 people. Probably a lot of those were justified, (although the bar is so low on a justified shooting you pretty much have to be caught shooting a kid 16 times on videotape to get charged with something.)

By comparison, in 2015, 86 cops were killed in Line of Duty Incidents. 41 by felonious actions, 45 in traffic accidents.
You can throw numbers at me all day, but any death by execution of any cop caused by hateful rhetoric in the media or in these BLM riots is one too many.
Last year it started happening almost every weekend.

You can throw numbers at me all day, but any death by execution of any cop caused by hateful rhetoric in the media or in these BLM riots is one too many.
Last year it was happening every weekend.

Doesn't that take the blame off the guy who did it? You see, the thing about crazy people with guns is something is going to set them off, eventually.

Fact is, when you are talking 41 Dead cops vs. 1200 dead civilians, then the 1200 dead civilians is too many.

Joe doesn't know that cop killing was promoted by some on the radical left. He gets all his information from CNN. Go easy on him...he knows nothing.

Hey Joe how are those 2 houses you have there in Chicago? Are you White Privileged enough to have both houses not even close to the south side that has more murders of blacks? Shame that when a black kills a black, not much is said about it, but if a cop shoots a black, then shitheads like you are out bashing them. Of course Joe, you could sell both houses move in with your black brothers and be one of those White BLM liberals, that BLM has shut out of their meetings.

Chicago: 75% of Murdered Are Black, 71% of Murderers Are Black
Victims by Age:

chicago_victims_by_age_2.jpeg

Victims by Race:

chicago_victims_by_race.jpg
Seems to me Joe that more black kids are shot by blacks than by police. Want to elaborate why CHICAGO is so fucked up? Rahm Emmanuel comes to mind...

To me, the drink sucks no matter how it is advertised. I love Cherry Coke! :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Hey Joe how are those 2 houses you have there in Chicago? Are you White Privileged enough to have both houses not even close to the south side that has more murders of blacks? Shame that when a black kills a black, not much is said about it, but if a cop shoots a black, then shitheads like you are out bashing them. Of course Joe, you could sell both houses move in with your black brothers and be one of those White BLM liberals, that BLM has shut out of their meetings.

I kn ow you are jealous of my two houses while you only have your double wide, but let's focus here.

Here's the thing about it. When a black kills a black in Chicago, and the Police actually get off their asses and put the donuts down long enough to do a real investigation, or don't beat a false confession out of someone and call it a day... then the black person who kills another black person is tried and convicted.

of course, Chicago only has a 30% homicide clearance rate, because the police are that odd combination of indifferent and incompetent.

On the other hand, Jason Van Dyke shot Laquan McDonald 16 times. It was caught on tape, and there were a dozen witnesses. despite the fact the police lied, the evidence was pretty clear what happened. The Police Department, the City and the States Attorney all bent over backwards to try to cover it up.

Despite that, three years later, Van Dyke still isn't in jail. He finally got fired after two years of "Desk Duty" (read, too much of a maniac to put on the street), and the FOP gave him a make-work job at their union hall.

Now, what makes this case absolutely outrageous is that before he shot this kid, there were 20 civilian complaints against Van Dyke, including 10 excessive use of force complaints, an incident where he falsified documentation in another police shooting in 2005, and an incident where he dislocated a suspects shoulder and the city paid out half a million dollars (on top of the 5 million they paid LaQuan's family)

This is what black folks are upset about and they should be.

I'd be happy if you wouldn't post lies all the time.

Which one of these is real, liar?

Colt-1911-Pellet-Gun-Wood-Grips_WAU1911BWood_lg.jpg

iu

Joe doesn't know that cop killing was promoted by some on the radical left. He gets all his information from CNN. Go easy on him...he knows nothing.
Knowing nothing though has never stopped JoeyB Dolezal from just making shit up to help sell his agenda. Basically, he's harmless because he's always playing to the low info choir who are too stupid to know he's simply full of crap.

Wonder if the radios in his two houses have been tinkered with to skip Rush's ads?

Knowing nothing though has never stopped JoeyB Dolezal from just making shit up to help sell his agenda. Basically, he's harmless because he's always playing to the low info choir who are too stupid to know he's simply full of crap.

Wonder if the radios in his two houses have been tinkered with to skip Rush's ads?
My guess is Joey is a paid Soros poster. No one could be as dumb as he appears to be, on purpose.

Nobody wants to kill cops?

If you say so.....phfffffffft.....

I'd be happy if you wouldn't post lies all the time.

Which one of these is real, liar?

Since the toy was under Tamir's jacket when Officer Loehman (Fired from his previous job for going into a crying jag on the gun range.) shot him, it really doesn't matter, does it?

Oh, Dominican Rent Boy, Rush is so irrelevent no one talks about him anymore....

Oh, Dominican Rent Boy, Rush is so irrelevent no one talks about him anymore....
Oh, so you're no longer making up lies to support your dislike of Rush? Careful, you're putting your license to be lefty shitbag in jeopardy once the powers find out you've turned.

Forum List

Back