🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Percey Harvin... Silk Purse?? Or Sow's Ear ????

Thank GAAAWWWWDDD!!! Percey sittin on the shelf for a few months lettin his butt heal.

If he was in the game last night the Seahawks would have embarrassd the Donkeys.

Seriously! 40-10 was bad enough. Wilson might have pegged the QB rating needle at 158 instead of a measly 141.3. :eek:

Just sayin... :lol:

You could be right, you could be wrong. In my mind, there's Adrian Peterson and then there's everyone else when it comes to the running back position.

Peterson is not human, that guy is off the charts. I thought he'd be done last year and the guy keeps going. He is the absolute best, no one is close.

True. He is amazing. I think he has a couple years left.

Thank GAAAWWWWDDD!!! Percey sittin on the shelf for a few months lettin his butt heal.

If he was in the game last night the Seahawks would have embarrassd the Donkeys.

Seriously! 40-10 was bad enough. Wilson might have pegged the QB rating needle at 158 instead of a measly 141.3. :eek:

Just sayin... :lol:

Denver's defense sucks (and has for years). They couldn't play a simple deep 2 prevent to lock-up their playoff game against the Ravens.

You could be right, you could be wrong. In my mind, there's Adrian Peterson and then there's everyone else when it comes to the running back position.

Peterson is not human, that guy is off the charts. I thought he'd be done last year and the guy keeps going. He is the absolute best, no one is close.

True. He is amazing. I think he has a couple years left.

Barring serious injuries, I think he'll break the all-time yards rushing record.

Forum List

Back