Perfect example of how the BIASED MSM supports Democrats/Biden and now Kama-kama-cameleon!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Search results of the news shows the statement ,Biden said "surge to the border"
FACT: It is true...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

But how many results in Google for searching..!
As of today 9/28/24 at 11:07 AM... Google News results for : "Trump said drink bleach" About 921 results
As of today 9/28/24...at 11:09 AM... Google All results for : "Biden said surge to the border" About 8 results
By the way... WHICH statement is a LIE?

In 8/30/24 I did a Google search for "Trump said drink bleach" and Google search results 1,610,000 results.
Now for those of you that STILL think "Trump said drink bleach" because the biased MSM including Google reported that..
Visit the below site of the transcript for the origin of the BIASED MSM's statement "Trump said drink bleach". Here are Trump's exact words which triggered the massive belief passed on to truly uninformed by the BIASED MSM and tell me
WHERE DID Trump USE the word "bleach"???
From the transcript A reporter said:
"But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned."
And this was the start of the total lie!
But again... folks I'm asking you when Biden said "surge to the border" the biased MSM never blew it up like they did
"Trump said drink bleach"
And the reason? Best illustrated by these FACTS:
ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months over 32.7 hours (30 hours of Negative Trump news) of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs (2024) $104,700/30 sec.
What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29,2020 through October 20,2020.

Forum List

Back