Permanent War: Red Hysteria Engulfs Washington...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
What are we doing people? Another Cold War, or possibly WWIII? Really?

President Dwight Eisenhower’s warning about the dangers of the military-industrial complex made half a century ago ring as loud and clear today. The soft coup being mounted against the Trump government by America’s "deep state" reached a new intensity this week as special interests battled for control of Washington.

The newly named national security advisor, Lt Gen Michael Flynn, was ousted by Trump over his chats with Russia’s ambassador and what he may or may not have told Vice President Pence. The defenestration of Flynn appeared engineered by our national intelligence agencies in collaboration with the mainstream media and certain Democrats.

Flynn’s crime? Talking to the wicked Russians before and after the election. Big, big deal. That’s what security advisors are supposed to do: keep an open back channel to other major powers and allies. This is also the job of our intelligence agencies.

There is no good or bad in international affairs. The childish concept of "good guys" and "bad guys" comes from the Bush era when simple-minded voters had to be convinced that America was somehow in grave danger from a bunch of angry Mideast goat herders...

Read More:
Red Hysteria Engulfs Washington

These Bolsheviks fool conservative men century after century. Mien gott I loathe conservative men.

These Bolsheviks fool conservative men century after century. Mien gott I loathe conservative men.

Well, it's actually American Communists/Progressives who are the biggest Warmongers against Russia these days. Although, Neocon Republicans are right there with them. It's a strange alliance for sure.

Well, it's actually American Communists/Progressives who are the biggest Warmongers against Russia these days. Although, Neocon Republicans are right there with them. It's a strange alliance for sure.

You have to understand pro nazi Jews. I know. Makes your head spin. But once one understand pro Nazi jews like Soros for example you can begin to understand Ukrainians who not only backed the Nazis but embraced the Nazis and killed so many Jews themselves.

This hurts my heart. But here goes.

The Ukraines in the west are nazi lovers. Bandera.Our nazi embracers are the likes of Graham and McCain.

I don't even know where to go from here.

It's the unchanging status quo. It's what we voted Trump in to change.

Very wise observation. Thanks. :thup:

Just a quick aside. I adore the silly walk. Love the avie. Despite political differences a gem there.

Very wise observation. Thanks. :thup:

It didn't work by the way. Goldman Sachs and endless war, same as it ever was.

So many Russian stooges here, telling us that not surrendering outright to Russia is "warmongering".

Ever see them criticize Russia for invading Ukraine? Nope. With some historical revisionism that would put even Holocaust deniers to shame, they spun reality one-eighty and declared Ukraine is the aggressor. In their world, warmongering kicks ass, as long as it's Russia doing it.

Some of those posters, they're probably paid Russian stooges. And some are unpaid RepubliStalinist cult fanatics.

So many Russian stooges here, telling us that not surrendering outright to Russia is "warmongering".

Ever see them criticize Russia for invading Ukraine? Nope. With some historical revisionism that would put even Holocaust deniers to shame, they spun reality one-eighty and declared Ukraine is the aggressor. In their world, warmongering kicks ass, as long as it's Russia doing it.

Some of those posters, they're probably paid Russian stooges. And some are unpaid RepubliStalinist cult fanatics.

Yes, exactly, Russia is paying folks to post here.

I'm Ukrainian third generation in Canada / Irish Canuck but also American. How's that for one hell of an immigrant ride?

No one invaded Ukraine. All bullshit. Please stop.

Why don't you come to my house in southern Manitoba. I'll give you perogies to kick your ass off.

Come here kid. Would you like borscht would you like perogies? Come to my house. I am a western born Uke defending eastern Ukrainians from the nazis that I know in the west.

By all means. Attack me.

Show me the pictures of the Russian invasion of Crimea OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You are insane.

Forum List

Back