Perry Calls Turkey's Leaders ‘Islamic Terrorists’

I thought Newt did great.

Ron Paul is not statesman-like enough to ever be president, but he has some good ideas. But his lack of continuity in speech, and mashing ideas together because he's trying to say too much at once does not bode well for him.

However, Perry came across as a complete idiot. Not quite as dumb as Bush but pretty darn close....I hope he never becomes president. About the only thing I agreed with him on was securing the border. Not too sure why the US doesn't close its bases overseas (perhaps with a couple of exceptions in South Korea) and bring them home and place them 50-60 miles apart on your southern border and start enforceing the law....

With Perrys intended constituency, you can't go wrong with calling any Islamic country terrorists

Republicans and foreign policy....perfect together

Perry Might have gone a tad far, but there is some truth. Turkey has taken a pretty hard turn toward Radical Islam as of late. Our Own Relations with this NATO ally are at a low we have not seen since pre WWII.
Muslim Brotherhood for them beckons as it did for Egypt and others...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back