🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Perry: Indictments 'Not the Way That We Settle...Political Differences in This Country'

Is Alan Dershowitz a mega Liberal? Why yes he is.

Is Alan Dershowitz a mega Democrat? Why yes he is.

Dershowitz: Perry Indictment 'What Happens in Totalitarian Societies'

And from the article:

The indictment of Texas Republican Gov. Rick Perry over abuse of power and coercion is reminiscent of the way that political dissent was handled in the Soviet Union, legal scholar and Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz told Newsmax TV's "America's Forum."

Dershowitz, who make clear he would never vote for Rick Perry, said Monday the governor's indictment was driven by politics and is representative of "what happens in totalitarian societies."

He said disagreement with Perry's actions is "not the basis of what a criminal charge should be," adding that Americans have the ability to "vote against him" if they don't like his actions.

More at link:

He also set OJ free, what's your point? Is he going to be the new "client of the century"? Don't make him put on the gloves, we want to make sure this one doesn't get away!

And cutting funding is not how governors get rid of DAs that they don't like. Perry abused his position.

Governor Perry has the power to control the purse string.. If you don't like that, tough shit liberal. The DA was shitfaced and driving for 20 minutes weaving in and out of the bicycle lane. Had a child been in that lane, they could have been slaughtered by this sloppy liberal drunk who oversee's the Morality and Ethics charges in her county. WHAT A FUCKING DISGRACE and lame retort you give in regard to the letter of the law applying evenly. No one should sit in an office that the taxpayers fund having trashed the very oath to protect the community, that this drunk liberal biatch did and because it is the LIBERAL COUNTY, your pig politicians protected her instead of making certain she did the right thing and resign.. ONLY in liberal Zombieland can politicians do whatever the hell they want and have no consequences. Governor Perry is 1000% spot on and Americans agree with him. You kook leftists are a fringe cult of batshyt crazy dingbats, nothing more.

You completely and conveniently misunderstand the judicial process in this country.

Perry was indicted after the Special Prosecutor, a Republican, found he had enough to go on to bring the charges. We understand that the political right is quite upset over this but you have no one else to blame but Perry in the end as he mixed things where he shouldn't have that resulted in the charges being brought against him. So, don't try to turn this into a political witch hunt which it isn't. It is the result of trying to do things his way that resulted in his being where he is now. Democrats had nothing to do with this. If you have any lingering doubts I suggest you go and ask the REPUBLICAN Special Prosecutor if he brought the charges against Perry for political reasons or because he had enough evidence to do so.
do you think republicans will accept the Idea that a republican brought the charges against perry

Governor Perry has the power to control the purse string.. If you don't like that, tough shit liberal. The DA was shitfaced and driving for 20 minutes weaving in and out of the bicycle lane. Had a child been in that lane, they could have been slaughtered by this sloppy liberal drunk who oversee's the Morality and Ethics charges in her county. WHAT A FUCKING DISGRACE and lame retort you give in regard to the letter of the law applying evenly. No one should sit in an office that the taxpayers fund having trashed the very oath to protect the community, that this drunk liberal biatch did and because it is the LIBERAL COUNTY, your pig politicians protected her instead of making certain she did the right thing and resign.. ONLY in liberal Zombieland can politicians do whatever the hell they want and have no consequences. Governor Perry is 1000% spot on and Americans agree with him. You kook leftists are a fringe cult of batshyt crazy dingbats, nothing more.
must be nice to be so perfect like you.... you and jesus msut be twins... this issue here isn't about what the DA did ... thats a whole different thing.... now if the DA wanted to resign fine thats her choice ... she chose not to ...

now we are talking about how perry handled it ... he went to her ordered her to resign or he will pull her funding ... this isn't a issue whether or not he can veto a bill, it has everything to do with threatening a person in office to do your will, and if you don't he will cut your funding... that's illegal ... Perry can't do that ... if any one here is a dingbat that clearly would be you ... mainly because of your ignorance of the legal action

Did you see the pictures? She was three times over the limit I think. This DUI was solid.
whats that got to do with the charges against perry ???? I could care less about the pictures of her being drumk ... the charges againts perry is him threatening a government official by saying he will cut their funding if they don't do what he says.... that's illegal... she was convicted of drumk driving ... and Perry will be convicted for his special crime

While DC pundits might be trying to dismiss this, Texas pundits are not.

I also really enjoying the irony of the party trying to sue the President saying THIS is partisan.

must be nice to be so perfect like you.... you and jesus msut be twins... this issue here isn't about what the DA did ... thats a whole different thing.... now if the DA wanted to resign fine thats her choice ... she chose not to ...

now we are talking about how perry handled it ... he went to her ordered her to resign or he will pull her funding ... this isn't a issue whether or not he can veto a bill, it has everything to do with threatening a person in office to do your will, and if you don't he will cut your funding... that's illegal ... Perry can't do that ... if any one here is a dingbat that clearly would be you ... mainly because of your ignorance of the legal action

Listen you fucking dummy.. it has NOTHING to do with me. I don't make the decision to be a lethal weapon after having gotten sloppy drunk , to possibly mow children down and rip their entire lives from them. I don't run an office for the entire county that heads up Ethics and then go slurp down so much fucking alcohol, that I fall all over the place and try to spit on law enforcement. Your LOSER DRUNK LIBERAL DA did that.. End of story.

So a DUI should preclude someone from public office? Tell that to the last President.
Should spitting on law enforcement? Resisting arrest? Kicking and screaming? Lying and melting down. Driving sloppyass drunk in the bicycle lane for over 20 minutes where children ride their bikes?? WHAT does it take for ZOMBIE asslickers like yourself to finally hold one of your own accountable??? WHAT??

Is Alan Dershowitz a mega Liberal? Why yes he is.

Is Alan Dershowitz a mega Democrat? Why yes he is.

And from the article:

The indictment of Texas Republican Gov. Rick Perry over abuse of power and coercion is reminiscent of the way that political dissent was handled in the Soviet Union, legal scholar and Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz told Newsmax TV's "America's Forum."

Dershowitz, who make clear he would never vote for Rick Perry, said Monday the governor's indictment was driven by politics and is representative of "what happens in totalitarian societies."

He said disagreement with Perry's actions is "not the basis of what a criminal charge should be," adding that Americans have the ability to "vote against him" if they don't like his actions.

More at link:

come on here Newsmax ... Really!!! might as well be whirlynutdaily...

Should spitting on law enforcement? Resisting arrest? Kicking and screaming? Lying and melting down. Driving sloppyass drunk in the bicycle lane for over 20 minutes where children ride their bikes?? WHAT does it take for ZOMBIE asslickers like yourself to finally hold one of your own accountable??? WHAT??
why are you ranting about what she did ... what perry is being charge for is what he did... what she did has nothing to do with the charges at perry ... whay can't you imbeciles get that !!!!!:p

Last edited:
come on here Newsmax ... Really!!! might as well be whirlynutdaily...

You're nothing but a hack partisan whore who doesn't give a damn about anything other than circling the wagon for your alcoholic politician. Alan Dershowitz is a card carrying liberal so what the fuck difference does it make where the article he wrote is ran????? IT FUCKING doesn't but in order to excuse it you batshyt crazy kooks have to use some asinine propaganda circus sideshow stunt. DOESN'T WORK ZOMBIE.

why are you rantiong about what she did ... what perry is being charge for is what he did... what she did has nothing to do with the charges at perry ... whay can't you imbeciles get that !!!!!:p

How old are you?? 12? Comic books are not debated here boy.. What Perry did has EVERYTHING to do with that drunken leftist bum politician did.

Gee, I wonder why? Could it be that the liberal hacksquad went too far and NO ONE is buying their witch hunt but the typical fringe leftist whores who roam around on forums like rats in a sewer?

Listen you fucking dummy.. it has NOTHING to do with me. I don't make the decision to be a lethal weapon after having gotten sloppy drunk , to possibly mow children down and rip their entire lives from them. I don't run an office for the entire county that heads up Ethics and then go slurp down so much fucking alcohol, that I fall all over the place and try to spit on law enforcement. Your LOSER DRUNK LIBERAL DA did that.. End of story.
listen you stupid bitch, the charges against perry has nothing to do with her being drunk ....you dumb fuck !!!! it has everyhthing to do with his illegal action against her.... when are you going to get that throught your fucking head ... you go off the fucking deep end over what she did ... the legal system is handling what she did but you feel Perry's actions are perfectly normal ...they are illegal, get it dumb fuck

Last edited:
leagle???? ROFLMAO Is that like a beagle? Too bad no one agree's with you but three or four fringe kook leftists. Have fun with that :)

And cutting funding is not how governors get rid of DAs that they don't like. Perry abused his position.

You don't seem to get it, this drunk bitch was in charge of the States Accountability office. He only vetoed funding for just that portion of her operations, the county funds the rest. Would you want a person with so little self control overseeing your State officials, I don't.

Forum List

Back