🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Perry: Indictments 'Not the Way That We Settle...Political Differences in This Country'

Should spitting on law enforcement? Resisting arrest? Kicking and screaming? Lying and melting down. Driving sloppyass drunk in the bicycle lane for over 20 minutes where children ride their bikes?? WHAT does it take for ZOMBIE asslickers like yourself to finally hold one of your own accountable??? WHAT??
what the hell has that got to do with what perry did ???do you ever pull your head out of your ass??? wjhat a dumb fuck you are... here she got arrested for being drunk... which she should have...

here perry uses his power to try and force her to resign... that's illegal ...so what your's saying here is she shouldn't charged becasue she a DA and perry should be charged becasue he's a governor ... we are speaking about two9 different infraction of the law... she will have to face charges against her and so shell Perry

You don't seem to get it, this drunk bitch was in charge of the States Accountability office. He only vetoed funding for just that portion of her operations, the county funds the rest. Would you want a person with so little self control overseeing your State officials, I don't.

We had a guy with no self control (Bush's DUI)...and he got us single-handedly into a war that cost 4,000 American lives and killed tens of thousands of Iraqi citizens.

You may be on to something.

Boooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhh made the sloppy liberal alcoholic get behind the wheel of a car and drive shit faced in the bicycle lane for over 20 mins. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

The crybaby fringe are out in force mad that their drunk liberal DA doesn't get a free pass.. LOL

How old are you?? 12? Comic books are not debated here boy.. What Perry did has EVERYTHING to do with that drunken leftist bum politician did.
so what you're telling me "rocket scientist", if you violat the law then I can violate a law and not be charged for it, just as long as you are charged ??? thats sooooooooooooome debate you got going there

Last edited:
The crybaby fringe are out in force mad that their drunk liberal DA doesn't get a free pass.. LOL
where does it say she gets a free pass ??? who ever said she gets a free pass... I didn't ... I clearly said what does her crime have to do with perrys crime. and you with your "rocket scientist" mind can't seem to grasp that thought

Boooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhh made the sloppy liberal alcoholic get behind the wheel of a car and drive shit faced in the bicycle lane for over 20 mins. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
again whats that got to do with the charges against perry ???can you explain that one ... she gets charged and you feel perry should get a free ride... whys that????

Goin' to a party at the county jail
Saw Rick Perry makin' tons of fail
Bad cop a-jamin' Rick on a bet
He'll never remember the Texas Two Step !

Let's Rock !
Everybody let's rock
Everybody on the old cell block
Was dancin' to the jailhouse rock

so what you're telling me "rocket scientist", if you violat the law then I can violate a law and not be charged for it, just as long as you are charged ??? thats sooooooooooooome debate you got going there

Perry didn't violate the law, you dumb fuck. Vetoing a bill is perfectly within his authority as governor.

Absolutely! The Special Prosecutor's name is Michael McCrum. You can also read more on the updated story in the following link. Ms. Lehmberg is the D.A. but she did not bring the charges against Rick Perry and that point must be made very clear to everyone. The Republican Special Prosecutor was the one who did. I can't understand why his name was not mentioned to you since it is making headlines all over the U.S. As mentioned before, he is also a Republican. Therefore, since he was the one to bring the charges against Perry no one can say that it was a Democrat with political differences or motivations against Perry. Perry is apparently throwing in a red herring by placing the blame on Ms. Lehmberg undoubtedly to divert attention from his own case. But that won't work in the end when the jury hears the case I'm sure.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry vows to fight charges - CNN.com

I cannot believe how many addle-brained, partisan, liberal hacks inhabit this board. Principled liberals are blasting this move as unprincipled, but you guys are defending it.

This is like the political version of the Stuxnet virus. You guys innovate the criminalization of political differences and Republicans will follow suit. And don't try to push the false equivalence that Republicans do it too - Clinton lied under oath, that is a clear cut impeachable offense. Obama is forthrightly declaring he won't enforce laws he has sworn an oath to enforce. So there is a vast difference between meritorious legal actions and meritless legal actions.

As for this weak-assed dodge of a Republican prosecutor. When the prosecutors friends, political, financial and personal, are all liberals, then he's no longer a Republican - he's courting favor with liberal establishment - how many Republicans does Obama nominate to be US Attorney?:

criminal defense lawyer Michael McCrum (who had been nominated unsuccessfully by President Obama to become a U.S. Attorney in San Antonio at the urging of liberal congressman Lloyd Doggett)​

must be nice to be so perfect like you.... you and jesus msut be twins... this issue here isn't about what the DA did ... thats a whole different thing.... now if the DA wanted to resign fine thats her choice ... she chose not to ...

now we are talking about how perry handled it ... he went to her ordered her to resign or he will pull her funding ... this isn't a issue whether or not he can veto a bill, it has everything to do with threatening a person in office to do your will, and if you don't he will cut your funding... that's illegal ... Perry can't do that ... if any one here is a dingbat that clearly would be you ... mainly because of your ignorance of the legal action

You liberals are so brain-dead. This is EXACTLY what Public Anti-corruption Units do - the bargain to get corrupt officials to resign office. Here's a high profile case:

In the wake of the revelations, Spitzer announced on March 12, 2008, that he would resign his post as governor at noon on March 17, 2008, amid threats of his impeachment by state lawmakers

Do you even know why he was indicted? Know anything about the case?

Perry didn't violate the law, you dumb fuck. Vetoing a bill is perfectly within his authority as governor.

Good thing vetoing a bill isn't what he was indicted for...

Learn what he was actually indicted for before calling someone else a dumb fuck.

If Perry was concerned about ethics, he could have just fired her. He had the legal authority. However, if he fired her, Texas law required a special election for a replacement, to guard against governors simply firing DAs and putting their own cronies in their place.

Perry only gets to pick his own crony for the position if a DA resigns, so that's what he was trying to force. And that's the rather obvious abuse of power. If he claims he was concerned with ethics, the response is "then why didn't you just fire her?". An ethical governor would have fired her, and any other DA with a DWI or other legal troubles, and then let the voters choose a replacement.

Forum List

Back