Perry (R) bailing on S.C. forum/debate

Your so stupid... I am about 16 miles from them :cuckoo:

And its such a national tragedy that you're posting on an internet message board at 12:30 Central Time?

Someday you morons will run out of bullets or toes. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Nooooo, it's a states tragedy at this point......When all 50 (not 57) states are burning, get back to us.

Just thought it was kind of strange that you two are billing this as Armageddon and homeboy is 16 miles from it and he's posting on an Internet message board. Shouldn't he be evacuating or praying for rain or something? That's what Cons do when the chips are down and they can't shoot at whatever is coming right?

Your so stupid... I am about 16 miles from them :cuckoo:

And its such a national tragedy that you're posting on an internet message board at 12:30 Central Time?

Nooooo, it's a states tragedy at this point......When all 50 (not 57) states are burning, get back to us.

Guess these flames are'nt enough to grab Candyasses attention

600_e37b7fc69a2be3527bc0ac8818829e98.jpg

photo-1024x764.jpg

Guess these flames are'nt enough to grab Candyasses attention

600_e37b7fc69a2be3527bc0ac8818829e98.jpg

photo-1024x764.jpg

My goodness...fire!

Congratulations on producing pictures of flames in this national tragedy.

Any word yet on what Gov Perry is going to be doing that he can't do from his Hotel in Clemson or where ever he was going to be?

Quick Question,

Do you think Perry should publicly refuse any Federal Assistance for rebuilding unless they can find offsets somewhere else in the Federal Budget first? I mean, that is what Erik Cantor is saying they need to do right?

Does Gov Perry have a position on this?

Re-posting since the PMs'ers don't seem to want to answer the question.

Last edited:

Just thought it was kind of strange that you two are billing this as Armageddon and homeboy is 16 miles from it and he's posting on an Internet message board. Shouldn't he be evacuating or praying for rain or something? That's what Cons do when the chips are down and they can't shoot at whatever is coming right?

Let me correct you....read up....I said I was there, near the fires.

"Here are a few pics I took while evacuating the area:"

You dumbass.... :lol:

I am at home near Houston now....

You and Perry have a lot in common; you both hate debates.

Unfortunately, we had Bush's leadership and we had those bodies floating down Bourbon Street...while he was praising Brownie's job. You remember that don't you?
"you and perry have lot in common; you both hate debates."

That's YOUR idea of debating?....LMAO!

How about countering anything i've presented?

Do you not understand how government works, between state and federal level?

Apparently not.

So, what was Bush supposed to do?.....Throw Brownie under the bus in the middle of people dying?

Nooooooooo, she was thrown under the bus AFTER her failures were fully exposed.......Abject failures that led to the deaths of many.

As for Bush/Brownie and the fiasco....not put such an incompetent nincompoop in power in the first place. In the second place, don't say he's doing such a great job when anybody with working eyeballs can see he wasn't. Brown was a he by the way.

I know fully well how disaster response works.

As for the first point, I asked you, what is Perry going to do in Austin that he couldn't do from his hotel suite in South Carolina? Please describe what he is going to do...in depth using your expansive knowledge of disaster relief. You know, the directives, National Response Framework, I-400 training, NIMS, etc...

C'mon you can tell us what the PFO and the GOV are going to discuss, right?
The DEM Governor of Louisiana, along with the DEM Mayor of New Orleans, are the primary's responsible for all those deaths......EVERY ONE of those deaths is on their shoulders, PERIOD!.......Not Bush's, or anybody elses.

Obviously, you are clueless as to how disaster response works......Bush never received the requests until it was too late........It's up to the locals, the Governors to make the requests for federal assistance, THEY FAILED!

And, if you seriously have to ask what Perry is going to do, being up and close and personal to the situation, as opposed to being out of state, then you truly are an idiot.:cuckoo:

Face it. This isn't about Perry returning to Texas, it's about you Obamabots fully understanding that Perry has a leadership record to run against Obama. You people fully understand that Obama is economically illiterate, and fully proven failed leader, and DAMN SURE can't run his record against Perry.......Hence, we get stupid shit, like this asinine thread.

You Obamabots are in full desperation mode, and you're showing it.

Last edited:

So what you're saying is that you're in no danger whatsoever from these raging fires that threaten all mankind?

Fuckwad!
:eusa_shhh:

So what you're saying is that you're in no danger whatsoever from these raging fires that threaten all mankind?

Fuckwad!

Congrats on making a ROYAL ASS of yourself :clap2:

Fuckwad!

Congratulations on not being able to articulate a single point you've attempted so poorly to make.

First you say there is this huge fire in Texas that demands the governor's attention then you say you've evacuated...to Texas...where this fire of Biblical proportions is supposedly destroying everything in it's path and nobody is safe. I'll buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself.

Quick Question,

Do you think Perry should publicly refuse any Federal Assistance for rebuilding unless they can find offsets somewhere else in the Federal Budget first? I mean, that is what Erik Cantor is saying they need to do right?

Fuckwad!

I guess after a hard day of running away from fire...you had to lay your wittle head down for the evening? Poor baby.

:eusa_shhh: The dumbass is sleeping.

Fuckwad!

Congratulations on not being able to articulate a single point you've attempted so poorly to make.

First you say there is this huge fire in Texas that demands the governor's attention then you say you've evacuated...to Texas...where this fire of Biblical proportions is supposedly destroying everything in it's path and nobody is safe. I'll buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself.

Quick Question,

You're a fuckin' idiot!

You have no clue as to how fast a fire can shift and change directions. 16 miles can be minutes away........I know this, we lost a home to a fire a fews years back, you fuckin' moron.

Have you EVER watched a fire jump?..........Ever been in the situation, SLAPDICK?

Hell no you haven't, dumbass........If you had, you would NOT be talking your uneducated trash, as you are now.

Quick Question,

You're a fuckin' idiot!

You have no clue as to how fast a fire can shift and change directions. 16 miles can be minutes away........I know this, we lost a home to a fire a fews years back, you fuckin' moron.
Actually, I have studied disaster response for upwards of 10 years now, including Fire Safety (PS, never run uphill from a fire).

Makes you wonder why your fellow PMs'er evacuated to Texas when the wildfires are in...Texas?

Have you EVER watched a fire jump?..........Ever been in the situation, SLAPDICK?
No. Unless you're talking about flashover. Seen it up close.

Hell no you haven't, dumbass........If you had, you would NOT be talking your uneducated trash, as you are now.

LOL...I own you.

Any word yet on what Ricky is going to be able to do in Texas that he couldn't do in South Carolina. C'mon...you know, tell us about your NIMS training and how he's going to meet with the State OEM people, what types of directives he's going to use for expanding incidents...what branches of the ICS he's going to activate, which ones are not going to be active.

I know, lets see how many profane words you can fit into your next PM or response. You'd do very well to tuck your tail between your legs and run off little bitch but we both know you're not that smart. Are you?:eusa_shhh:

Quick Question,

Re-posting since the PMs'ers don't seem to want to answer the question.

Quick Question,

You're a fuckin' idiot!

Actually, I have studied disaster response for upwards of 10 years now, including Fire Safety (PS, never run uphill from a fire).

Makes you wonder why your fellow PMs'er evacuated to Texas when the wildfires are in...Texas?

LOL...I own you.

Any word yet on what Ricky is going to be able to do in Texas that he couldn't do in South Carolina. C'mon...you know, tell us about your NIMS training and how he's going to meet with the State OEM people, what types of directives he's going to use for expanding incidents...what branches of the ICS he's going to activate, which ones are not going to be active.

I know, lets see how many profane words you can fit into your next PM or response. You'd do very well to tuck your tail between your legs and run off little bitch but we both know you're not that smart. Are you?:eusa_shhh:
Go to bed, fuckwad.........You made a complete ass of yourself in this thread, moron.

You're a fuckin' idiot!

LOL...I own you.

Go to bed, fuckwad.........You made a complete ass of yourself in this thread, moron.

:eusa_shhh: Infadel is trying to sleep after a long day of running.

LOL...I own you.

Not sure why I am doing this but..... Candyass, you need to brush up on your reading comprehension, and you know NOTHING about Texas.
I was in Texas near the fires this weekend... camping and offroading. We had to evacuate the area. I am NOW at home near Houston. Go get an atlas.... Texas is a big state.

Your lack of concern and lack of coherent thought ceases to amaze me.

How about you put the alcohol down, labor day is over.... nevermind, drink up... knock yourself out, literally!

So have there been any calls in Texas today for government to "stay out of it"?

Yeah...the government should leave it up to the local authorities to put out the fire. Perry is meddling in the affairs of the cities and counties. They know best how to fight the fire.

Good example of why a strong central government is not just needed, it is necessary.

Not sure why I am doing this but..... Candyass, you need to brush up on your reading comprehension, and you know NOTHING about Texas.
I was in Texas near the fires this weekend... camping and offroading. We had to evacuate the area. I am NOW at home near Houston. Go get an atlas.... Texas is a big state.

Your lack of concern and lack of coherent thought ceases to amaze me.

How about you put the alcohol down, labor day is over.... nevermind, drink up... knock yourself out, literally!

Lived there for a short time. Seeing SH6 and 290 reminded me of many trips to the Renaissance Festival. Know the state very well.

Saw the fires were near Columbus; a couple of counties over from Houston if memory serves, along US 90 on the Katy Prairie. Ever been to "The Hill" in Beeville north of Sealy? Good Burgers.

What you can't escape from is the fact that the overwhelming majority of the "big state" is in absolutely no danger. No sizable population centers are anywhere near the danger area. While the loss of homes and acreage is tragic, Perry is hardly going to be doing anything that he can't do on the phone from a car. Hell the legislature isn't even going to be in session again until 2013 numbnuts. Shit you're stupid.

Any point you've tried to make to emphasize how dangerous this fire is to life and limb and the American way of life is as hollow as your head.

Anyway, should Rick Perry publicly state that he won't accept any federal aid (if offered) until there are spending offsets made to allow for the aid? That is what Eric Cantor wants.

Damned if you do - Damned if you don't...

Had he gone to the debate, the headline of this thread would have been:

Perry (R) bailing on Texas wildfire victims to attend SC forum/debate

meh...

Yep, remember when they bitched cause Christie didn't go home for a little ole snow storm? bitchin dimwits.

Yep and here was your response:

"whilst obie wan basked in the how r us sunshine. tis a pity, he should have his scrawny, can't throw a baseball ass back here talking those unions into line. meanwhile I think New Jersey cleaned up just fine without Gov. Christie. they don't seem to be the same maniacs they breed over in new yawk."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-bush-christie-who-says-good-job-brownie.html

:lol:

How'd that cock punch feel, Willow?

I just finished watching the debate.

The questioners were all Republicans.

Senator DeMint , Rep King and a social conservative doctor.

I pretty sure the MSNBC debate on Wednesday will be much tougher.

I listened to much of it.

I sure hope poor Rick Perry didn't dodge it for fear of sounding dumber than the rest of the field...

...I don't think that would be possible.:lol:

I think you and I might have been the only two here who heard it...

I only caught Paul and Romney...I thought they both did quite well.

All the ones I heard did very well,

if they were running for King of the GOP base (aka the Tea Party).

Forum List

Back