Perry (R) bailing on S.C. forum/debate

Is Perry a fireman?

Nope! Just the guy in charge.

If you wish to continue your idiocy, please continue.

So the fires have been burning for nine months. Is Perry going to put it out by this weekend or is it going to be a continuing excuse to duck debates?

You really are an idiot... You don't even try to hide it anymore...

If you had followed the situation in TX more closely you would have found that the situation is much worse...

Others to the left of center have already stated that Perry should have skipped the forum and attended to the emergency in TX... You and other far-left wingnutz just continue to display full frontal hackery instead...

But I loved you're bitching about how Christie should have been in NJ for the snowstorm... Too fucking funny, man...lol

Quick Question,

Do you think Perry should publicly refuse any Federal Assistance for rebuilding unless they can find offsets somewhere else in the Federal Budget first? I mean, that is what Erik Cantor is saying they need to do right?

Does Gov Perry have a position on this?

Re-posting since the PMs'ers don't seem to want to answer the question.

That's what should happen, IMHO.

That's what happens in my house.
If my alternator goes out in my truck I don't have the money to buy new rims for it.

To the point of this thread:

At least Perry is still doing his job, as Governor, while running for Prez.

How many times did Obama stop his campaign to go back to the Senate to vote on a bill?

So the fires have been burning for nine months. Is Perry going to put it out by this weekend or is it going to be a continuing excuse to duck debates?
The Messiah Dick Perry, The New Breck Girl, will have the fire out today, the debate is tomorrow.

Then what will be his excuse for skipping the next debate?

1. Cowboy home game?
2. He has to attend a gay marriage?
3. Global warming is making it too hot to debate?

Is Perry a fireman?

ARE YOU INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO LOOK STUPID?

The slightest look at the news tells a story of flare ups.

Please continue your stupidity, its a win win. You make the idiotic statements and I highlight them.

ARE YOU INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO LOOK STUPID?

The slightest look at the news tells a story of flare ups.

Please continue your stupidity, its a win win. You make the idiotic statements and I highlight them.

I don't think it's intentional... He's just naturally stupid...

The Messiah Dick Perry, The New Breck Girl, will have the fire out today, the debate is tomorrow.

Then what will be his excuse for skipping the next debate?

1. Cowboy home game?
2. He has to attend a gay marriage?
3. Global warming is making it too hot to debate?
It won't matter what excuse Messiah Dick gives, the sheep will swallow it whole!

Curious...did any of you Cons post BEFORE he announced he was going back to Texas that he should forego the debate to return?

If not, why didn't you?

Ron Paul is still campaigning...why aren't you morons bashing that lunatic for not going home to "show leadership"?

The republican hiarcy has lost control of their little tea party lever.

The tea party soon will own the party lock stock and barrel.

It will make it harder and harder for them to win.

They will have to really ramp up the cheating to win and will either get caught big time or the people who own the counting machines will NOT cheat for the new owners of the party out of spite and fear of getting caught for people they dont really like.

This is going to be one very interesting election.

Curious...did any of you Cons post BEFORE he announced he was going back to Texas that he should forego the debate to return?

If not, why didn't you?

Ron Paul is still campaigning...why aren't you morons bashing that lunatic for not going home to "show leadership"?

I noticed that too. If it was so heroic of him to miss his 2nd debate, why didn't any of his supporters here start a thread about it?

Notice how NONE of the Parry supporters are wondering why he has missed 2 debates in a row :eusa_whistle:

Perry can do no wrong in their eyes; it's called being an absolutist. If you go back to his last gubernatorial campaign, he ducked every debate there too. You won't see that brought up.

If not, why didn't you?

Duh!! He has no role.

If not, why didn't you?

Duh!! He has no role.

He will have just as much real impact on the lives of the effected as Perry will have. Everything Perry will do he could have done from a hotel in Clemson on a telephone. I guess he could pray for rain. That seemed to have worked well. LOL.

He has no campaign to speak of either.

Notice how NONE of the Parry supporters are wondering why he has missed 2 debates in a row :eusa_whistle:

Perry can do no wrong in their eyes; it's called being an absolutist. If you go back to his last gubernatorial campaign, he ducked every debate there too. You won't see that brought up.

He obviously is afraid of an open forum where he will be put on the spot.

Same reason Palin won't run

The funny thing is that he seems like he would be a good debater; folksy, plain spoken, not bad to look at. If what you say is true...he doesn't want to have to choose option A or B when asked a yes or no question, he's either a crappy politician or a coward.

The funny thing is that he seems like he would be a good debater; folksy, plain spoken, not bad to look at. If what you say is true...he doesn't want to have to choose option A or B when asked a yes or no question, he's either a crappy politician or a coward.

Or a pretender who does not want to be found out

Or a pretender who does not want to be found out

We'll see. He can't run forever.

That's what should happen, IMHO.

That's what happens in my house.
If my alternator goes out in my truck I don't have the money to buy new rims for it.

To the point of this thread:

At least Perry is still doing his job, as Governor, while running for Prez.

How many times did Obama stop his campaign to go back to the Senate to vote on a bill?

Yeah.... to just vote present.
FUCK, he couldnt even take a stand then.... yep, Demoncat leadership at its best. :clap2:

Forum List

Back