Perry (R) bailing on S.C. forum/debate

And if he shows up for the debate tomorrow while the fires still burn, not a one will say he should be in Texas.

Jester, Infidel.... any con-job out there?

Should Perry attend the debate tomorrow night?

Has 48 hours made that much of a difference?

Your answers (or more predictably your non-answers) will speak volumes about your candidate's motives.

We're waiting girls.

You can use size 7 font and bright pink.
Doesn't make you special or more intelligent than anyone.
Just makes you look desperate.

I already answered your previous Shaman-inspired post about off-setting expenses.

What does it matter to you what we think about him being in the debate?

If we say "Yes, he should attend the debate", you'll just counter with, "What about the poor people of his state?"
If we say, "No. He needs to tend to his state", you'll claim that he must be afraid of something.

here:
This should keep you entertained for hours:
MoveOn.Org

:cuckoo:

And whose fault is that? If he had attended last night's debate nobody would have said anything because, frankly, there is nothing he can do that isn't being done already. But he cited it as a reason to NOT attend.

The question was directed at Infidel and "ranger". But thanks for playing our game.

You seem quick to criticize others for not doing their part.

I was just curious if you had given any of your time or money.....

:eusa_eh:
The idiot has been up all night......It's not like the idiot has a job.

Sure, the idiot has plenty of time, but definitely has no money.

I'm off all week from my job; smart people often use their vacation time around national holidays to maximize the effect of vacations. Four days off becomes nine when you do it right. Remember that if you ever get a job.

So, should Perry attend tomorrow night's debate? He just cowered out of a debate due to the fires. They are still burning. So if you say yes...what has changed? If you say no, at least you'll be consistent for a change.

Lets hear your answer.

PS: You still haven't told us what he could do in Texas that he couldn't do from his hotel suite in Clemson. You said you're an expert in disaster management (probably a life-long expert if you catch my drift), let us know the process. We're waiting lady.
Lay off the meth pipe, and get a job, loser.

You've made a complete idiot of yourself in this thread, candyass.......You seriously look like a desperate moron.

Now, you're real good at talking shit, Slapdick....Go talk shit to those 600+ Texans who have lost their homes. Or go talk shit to the families of those who have died, Skank.

Karma's a bitch, bitch.

The idiot has been up all night......It's not like the idiot has a job.

Sure, the idiot has plenty of time, but definitely has no money.

I'm off all week from my job; smart people often use their vacation time around national holidays to maximize the effect of vacations. Four days off becomes nine when you do it right. Remember that if you ever get a job.

So, should Perry attend tomorrow night's debate? He just cowered out of a debate due to the fires. They are still burning. So if you say yes...what has changed? If you say no, at least you'll be consistent for a change.

Lets hear your answer.

PS: You still haven't told us what he could do in Texas that he couldn't do from his hotel suite in Clemson. You said you're an expert in disaster management (probably a life-long expert if you catch my drift), let us know the process. We're waiting lady.
Lay off the meth pipe, and get a job, loser.

You've made a complete idiot of yourself in this thread, candyass.......You seriously look like a desperate moron.

Now, you're real good at talking shit, Slapdick....Go talk shit to those 600+ Texans who have lost their homes. Or go talk shit to the families of those who have died, Skank.

Karma's a bitch, bitch.

Gee, I'm shocked...more personal insults. Any other tricks in your bag there "ranger"? LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe Perry can let them stay at the $10,000 per month mansion he lives in at tax payer's expense.

Perry Takes Heat For Spending Record As Campaign Surges | FoxNews.com

I'm sure there is plenty of room.

Your answers (or more predictably your non-answers) will speak volumes about your candidate's motives.

We're waiting girls.

I already answered your previous Shaman-inspired post about off-setting expenses.

If we say "Yes, he should attend the debate", you'll just counter with, "What about the poor people of his state?"
If we say, "No. He needs to tend to his state", you'll claim that he must be afraid of something.

here:
MoveOn.Org

And whose fault is that? If he had attended last night's debate nobody would have said anything because, frankly, there is nothing he can do that isn't being done already. But he cited it as a reason to NOT attend.

The question was directed at Infidel and "ranger". But thanks for playing our game.

Your words, dumbass.

:eusa_hand:

We're waiting girls.

here:
MoveOn.Org

Nobody's playing your game, fool.

We're all laughing at what a fuckin' idiot you're making of yourself.....But seeing how desperate you morons are these days, as your boy is going down in flames, you're not the only Obamabot making an abject fools of themself, candyass.

here:
MoveOn.Org

Your words, dumbass.

:eusa_hand:

Thanks for pointing out that "ranger" hasn't answered any question. Must be a fire in his home state he's attending to. LOL

I love how the loony leftists put a political debate ahead of state responsbilities....:lol:

The same braindead crew who was bitching at Christie for being down in Florida for a noreaster...

TFF....:rofl:

Curious about something...lets say there was the fire in Texas and he was President of the United States just visiting a foreign country as they do from time to time....pick one; Argentina. Or Brazil. Or Egypt. Or any other country.

Should he cut his trip short to come back to Washington to monitor the situation?

What does the President have to do with it? Is there some parallel we're drawing between the governor's job and responsibility in a time like this and the President's that I'm unaware of?

here:
MoveOn.Org

Nobody's playing your game, fool.

We're all laughing at what a fuckin' idiot you're making of yourself.....But seeing how desperate you morons are these days, as your boy is going down in flames, you're not the only Obamabot making an abject fools of themself, candyass.

Every retort just brings the question back to the top...Perry ran from the debate.

Should he run from tomorrow night's as well and keep is record of cowardice intact?

We both know you won't answer. It's okay. I own you. I command you not to answer yes or no. And like a little poodle, you'll do just as I say little man. he he he

Curious about something...lets say there was the fire in Texas and he was President of the United States just visiting a foreign country as they do from time to time....pick one; Argentina. Or Brazil. Or Egypt. Or any other country.

Should he cut his trip short to come back to Washington to monitor the situation?
Apples and Oranges.

A Governors responsibilities are to his state. A Presidents responsibilities is to his country.....So, A President would not have to cut short his trip, seeing as though the Governor is handling the situation in his state.

Do you have a better example you can give, because that example sucked.

Using that example...no President should ever spend a moment campaigning then because at some point, some group in the 50 states are undergoing some sort of trauma; be it unemployment, natural disasters, threatening national disasters, etc...

And since Texas is part of the nation--at least for now--the Presidential example is intact.

But lets say that Perry was President and just at Camp David....not overseas and the same thing happened...should he return to the White House?

Seriously...what is he going to do in Texas that is going to make any difference on the ground?

Um, his job, which is far, far different from the job of the President.

The President doesn't have to come back from his trip for a fire in Texas, because the President isn't the political executive responsible for Texas. The governor of Texas is. However, if a natural disaster affecting SEVERAL states happened, then he should probably get his ass back, because THEN we would be talking about HIS realm of responsibility, ie. the United States as a group.

But again, the jobs and responsibilities of a governor and a President are quite, quite different. It isn't just a matter of scale.

Using that example...no President should ever spend a moment campaigning then because at some point, some group in the 50 states are undergoing some sort of trauma; be it unemployment, natural disasters, threatening national disasters, etc...

And since Texas is part of the nation--at least for now--the Presidential example is intact.

But lets say that Perry was President and just at Camp David....not overseas and the same thing happened...should he return to the White House?

Seriously...what is he going to do in Texas that is going to make any difference on the ground?
Well then, I guess we just do away with all the Governor's in this country, Seeing as though Super Prez has all situations under control.

I mean hey, it's not like he fled to Martha's Vineyard on the sufferings dime, or anything like that, correct?

Seriouly, do you have any other examples?.......'cause the one you are using makes no sense.

If anything, Perry is showing true leadership, in returning to his state.

Just imagine if Louisianna had that kind of Governor's Leadership, before and after Katrina hit.......We probably wouldn't have seen all those bloated bodies floatin' down Bourbon St., eh?

You and Perry have a lot in common; you both hate debates.

Unfortunately, we had Bush's leadership and we had those bodies floating down Bourbon Street...while he was praising Brownie's job. You remember that don't you?

Are we talking about Bush? No? Then perhaps you could put your Bush Derangement Syndrome on hold and stick to the fucking topic, huh?

Apples and Oranges.

A Governors responsibilities are to his state. A Presidents responsibilities is to his country.....So, A President would not have to cut short his trip, seeing as though the Governor is handling the situation in his state.

Do you have a better example you can give, because that example sucked.

Um, his job, which is far, far different from the job of the President.

The President doesn't have to come back from his trip for a fire in Texas, because the President isn't the political executive responsible for Texas. The governor of Texas is. However, if a natural disaster affecting SEVERAL states happened, then he should probably get his ass back, because THEN we would be talking about HIS realm of responsibility, ie. the United States as a group.

But again, the jobs and responsibilities of a governor and a President are quite, quite different. It isn't just a matter of scale.

So if the fire is up in the panhandle and affects the States of New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas and Colorado, he should come back, if it's not about to burn Austin down he shouldn't?

Interesting.

How many floods can this guy use to not go to a debate? He is a coward who really does not want to be put on blast. Just like Palin. That is why she wont announce if she will or will not run.

Cowards and idiots.

You leftwing asshats never cease to amaze me....

This fire is as big as they get, and it is still out of control... a leaders job is to lead! I guess you Obamazombies wouldnt know a good leader if he/she walked up and slapped ya.

I was there, near the fires and it IS a very bad situation. Perry's job is Governor of Texas.
I for one am proud he decided to forego a debate that is meaningless while our state burns.

Take notes lefties... this is how a leader behaves.

Here are a few pics I took while evacuating the area:

DSCN2839.jpg

DSCN2841.jpg

DSCN2845.jpg

DSCN2856.jpg

No flames? Yeah looks pretty bad.

You have to get a lot closer to a wildfire than the authorities will allow to see the flames.

Well then, I guess we just do away with all the Governor's in this country, Seeing as though Super Prez has all situations under control.

I mean hey, it's not like he fled to Martha's Vineyard on the sufferings dime, or anything like that, correct?

Seriouly, do you have any other examples?.......'cause the one you are using makes no sense.

If anything, Perry is showing true leadership, in returning to his state.

Just imagine if Louisianna had that kind of Governor's Leadership, before and after Katrina hit.......We probably wouldn't have seen all those bloated bodies floatin' down Bourbon St., eh?

You and Perry have a lot in common; you both hate debates.

Unfortunately, we had Bush's leadership and we had those bodies floating down Bourbon Street...while he was praising Brownie's job. You remember that don't you?

Are we talking about Bush? No? Then perhaps you could put your Bush Derangement Syndrome on hold and stick to the fucking topic, huh?

What some cheese with your whine?

Instead of making up your answers to counter what someone else might say, why don't you just tell the truth?

Nooooo, it's a states tragedy at this point......When all 50 (not 57) states are burning, get back to us.

Guess these flames are'nt enough to grab Candyasses attention

600_e37b7fc69a2be3527bc0ac8818829e98.jpg

photo-1024x764.jpg

My goodness...fire!

Congratulations on producing pictures of flames in this national tragedy.

Any word yet on what Gov Perry is going to be doing that he can't do from his Hotel in Clemson or where ever he was going to be?

His job. Why don't you share with us what you think the job of the governor of Texas is? We could all use a good laugh.

Forum List

Back