Perry (R) bailing on S.C. forum/debate

That's what should happen, IMHO.

That's what happens in my house.
If my alternator goes out in my truck I don't have the money to buy new rims for it.

To the point of this thread:

At least Perry is still doing his job, as Governor, while running for Prez.

How many times did Obama stop his campaign to go back to the Senate to vote on a bill?

Yeah.... to just vote present.
FUCK, he couldnt even take a stand then.... yep, Demoncat leadership at its best. :clap2:

Senator Obama never voted present.

However, the failed governor from Texas can't even vote present at the debates

If my alternator goes out in my truck I don't have the money to buy new rims for it.

How many times did Obama stop his campaign to go back to the Senate to vote on a bill?

FUCK, he couldnt even take a stand then.... yep, Demoncat leadership at its best. :clap2:

Glad you were able to withstand the disaster of Biblical proportions in Texas and post more on a message board. Or are you now on your way to Mississippi to avoid the calamity?

:lol::lol::lol:

Glad you were able to withstand the disaster of Biblical proportions in Texas and post more on a message board. Or are you now on your way to Mississippi to avoid the calamity?

Do you have the Salvation Army's donation web page open in another tab?
:eusa_hand:
STFU

Curious...did any of you Cons post BEFORE he announced he was going back to Texas that he should forego the debate to return?

If not, why didn't you?

Ron Paul is still campaigning...why aren't you morons bashing that lunatic for not going home to "show leadership"?
Ron Paul isn't the Governor, you stupid fuck.

STFU

Ooooookay? Was that supposed to be an insult?

Curious...did any of you Cons post BEFORE he announced he was going back to Texas that he should forego the debate to return?

If not, why didn't you?

Ron Paul is still campaigning...why aren't you morons bashing that lunatic for not going home to "show leadership"?

You never told us what Perry was going to be doing in Texas that he couldn't have done in South Carolina yesterday "ranger". C'mon, you're a disaster expert. Please explain how it happens, the SOEM directors, PFO's, setting up the JIC, the area commands within the NIMS/NRP framework.

Wow us with your disaster management expertise. We're waiting.

Notice how NONE of the Parry supporters are wondering why he has missed 2 debates in a row :eusa_whistle:

Elmer Fudd would have my vote over Obama any day.

Perry is doing what we voted for him to do..... BE A LEADER!
And that's one thing Obama can never claim. Being a leader he is not.

And that is exactly why these liberals idiots are frothing at the mouth, making complete fools of themselves. They know damn good and well Obama cannot run on his record. His record is abject failure on all fronts.

If not, why didn't you?

You never told us what Perry was going to be doing in Texas that he couldn't have done in South Carolina yesterday "ranger". C'mon, you're a disaster expert. Please explain how it happens, the SOEM directors, PFO's, setting up the JIC, the area commands within the NIMS/NRP framework.

You're too stupid to understand it, obviously....But keep talkin' Candyass, you only further make the point that you Obamabots are in full desperation mode.

BTW, what are you still doing up?........Are you suckin' that meth pipe dry again?......Or are you such a loser you don't work?

Notice how NONE of the Parry supporters are wondering why he has missed 2 debates in a row :eusa_whistle:
And if he shows up for the debate tomorrow while the fires still burn, not a one will say he should be in Texas.

You're too stupid to understand it, obviously....But keep talkin' Candyass, you only further make the point that you Obamabots are in full desperation mode.

BTW, what are you still doing up?........Are you suckin' that meth pipe dry again?......Or are you such a loser you don't work?

Ahh, more personal insults. I guess when you can't do anything but fling caca; it's all you have. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And if he shows up for the debate tomorrow while the fires still burn, not a one will say he should be in Texas.

Jester, Infidel.... any con-job out there?

Should Perry attend the debate tomorrow night?

Has 48 hours made that much of a difference?

Your answers (or more predictably your non-answers) will speak volumes about your candidate's motives.

We're waiting girls.

Your answers (or more predictably your non-answers) will speak volumes about your candidate's motives.

We're waiting girls.

The debates were important enough not to be preempted by the Presidents jobs bill speech.

Perrys fires will continue with or without him. That's what you expect from a global warming drought

We're waiting girls.

The debates were important enough not to be preempted by the Presidents jobs bill speech.

Perrys fires will continue with or without him. That's what you expect from a global warming drought

Infidel and "ranger" usually have so much to say...curious why they are shamed into silence all of the sudden.

STFU

You seem quick to criticize others for not doing their part.

I was just curious if you had given any of your time or money.....

:eusa_eh:

Kudos to the libs who have demonstrated an understaning of the roles of a governor...

The ones who think he should have attended a forum instead have, instead, demonstrated idiocy...

STFU

The idiot has been up all night......It's not like the idiot has a job.

Sure, the idiot has plenty of time, but definitely has no money.

We're waiting girls.

You can use size 7 font and bright pink.
Doesn't make you special or more intelligent than anyone.
Just makes you look desperate.

I already answered your previous Shaman-inspired post about off-setting expenses.

What does it matter to you what we think about him being in the debate?

If we say "Yes, he should attend the debate", you'll just counter with, "What about the poor people of his state?"
If we say, "No. He needs to tend to his state", you'll claim that he must be afraid of something.

here:
This should keep you entertained for hours:
MoveOn.Org

:cuckoo:

The idiot has been up all night......It's not like the idiot has a job.

Sure, the idiot has plenty of time, but definitely has no money.

I'm off all week from my job; smart people often use their vacation time around national holidays to maximize the effect of vacations. Four days off becomes nine when you do it right. Remember that if you ever get a job.

So, should Perry attend tomorrow night's debate? He just cowered out of a debate due to the fires. They are still burning. So if you say yes...what has changed? If you say no, at least you'll be consistent for a change.

Lets hear your answer.

PS: You still haven't told us what he could do in Texas that he couldn't do from his hotel suite in Clemson. You said you're an expert in disaster management (probably a life-long expert if you catch my drift), let us know the process. We're waiting lady.

Forum List

Back