Perry says he doesn't believe in global warming

It's not just the ocean off the Northeast coast that is super-warm this summer. July was the hottest the world's oceans have been in almost 130 years of record-keeping.

The average water temperature worldwide was 62.6 degrees, according to the National Climatic Data Center, the branch of the U.S. government that keeps world weather records. June was only slightly cooler, while August could set another record, scientists say. The previous record was set in July 1998 during a powerful El Nino weather pattern.

At a full degree above the 20th century average of 61.5 degrees, "the global ocean surface temperature for July 2009 was the warmest on record," the center said.

World's ocean temps warmest recorded - US news - Environment - Climate Change - msnbc.com
And what were the temps 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 hundred years ago?

It proves NOTHING!........It sure as hell doesn't prove man made either.

And there is nothing anyone can say or do that will convince you otherwise. We got it. :eusa_whistle:

It's not just the ocean off the Northeast coast that is super-warm this summer. July was the hottest the world's oceans have been in almost 130 years of record-keeping.

The average water temperature worldwide was 62.6 degrees, according to the National Climatic Data Center, the branch of the U.S. government that keeps world weather records. June was only slightly cooler, while August could set another record, scientists say. The previous record was set in July 1998 during a powerful El Nino weather pattern.

At a full degree above the 20th century average of 61.5 degrees, "the global ocean surface temperature for July 2009 was the warmest on record," the center said.

World's ocean temps warmest recorded - US news - Environment - Climate Change - msnbc.com
And what were the temps 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 hundred years ago?

It proves NOTHING!........It sure as hell doesn't prove man made either.

And there is nothing anyone can say or do that will convince you otherwise. We got it. :eusa_whistle:

Not as long as Algore and his scientist cronies, with financial dogS in the fight, keep trying to push their junk science BS.

I prefer scientists who are honest, and provide honest data and facts. Like the following:

New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism - Yahoo! News

Not as long as Algore and his scientist cronies, with financial dogS in the fight, keep trying to push their junk science BS.

I prefer scientists who are honest, and provide honest data and facts. Like the following:

But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!...

But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!... But!...

More like...

3291136941_b021abd3a1.jpg

Climate Change Debunked? Not So Fast

Misdiagnosis of Surface Temperature Feedback

More like...

Oh lord. You really are a chicken little.

NASA gets a case of honest, and you turn on them like the viscous little zealot you are.

funny-pictures-kitten-holds-kitten-back.jpg

More like...

NASA gets a case of honest, and you turn on them like the viscous little zealot you are.

Who is turning on NASA? The Opinion piece that you "but, but, buted did not come from NASA. It came from someone's interpretation of NASA data. He has been debunked by the mainstream scientific community.

Who is turning on NASA? The Opinion piece that you "but, but, buted did not come from NASA. It came from someone's interpretation of NASA data. He has been debunked by the mainstream scientific community.
Wait... you assumed I read your propaganda links? I am talking about This article:

after a long time of touting numbers from NASA, the instant they turn on your religion, you bite them like a rabid dog when they get honesty.

You're a bunch of frauds, pimping a religion of a crisis that never existed for the sake of a government nobody wants.

Wait... you assumed I read your propaganda links? I am talking about This article:

after a long time of touting numbers from NASA, the instant they turn on your religion, you bite them like a rabid dog when they get honesty.

You're a bunch of frauds, pimping a religion of a crisis that never existed for the sake of a government nobody wants.

So in your world, an opinion piece about NASA data is credible, but my links with information from actual climate scientists is "propaganda"?

Fraud is too good a term to describe you...charlatan is more like it.

So in your world, an opinion piece about NASA data is credible, but my links with information from actual climate scientists is "propaganda"?

as you have shown, the science doesn't matter. Just the source, and the conclusion. Anyway, I thought the science was already settled, so why are you arguing about science? Your ilk doesn't give a fuck about truth... only creating global eco-fascism.

as you have shown, the science doesn't matter. Just the source, and the conclusion. Anyway, I thought the science was already settled, so why are you arguing about science? Your ilk doesn't give a fuck about truth... only creating global eco-fascism.

United nations admits global warming is about wealth redistribution - Bing

There is even a pdf out there in the search engine that came directly from the UN.

Its all about the money and control.

United nations admits global warming is about wealth redistribution - Bing

There is even a pdf out there in the search engine that came directly from the UN.

Its all about the money and control.
funny-pictures-speechless-with-flabbergastedness.jpg

There is not enough scientific evidence to call global warming a "theory".

It is just an "opinion" of some scientists.

Rick Perry is just giving his personal opinion.

His opinion is just as valid as their opinion.

Interesting.

Rick Perry's opinion on global warming is just as valid as scientists' opinions on global warming?

I guess we don't really need doctors, scientists, do we?

We can just walk up to total strangers on the street and ask their opinions on any subject under the sun.

Or maybe we should just tune in to talk radio. Yeah, that's the ticket. (Thank you, Jon Lovitz)

Yeah, let's tune in to talk radio to get a high school graduate's opinion on monetary policy and macroeconomics. Their opinions are just as valid as economists.
Like Perry, I prefer sientists who don't have a financial dog in the fight, or are led by the leash by a loony ex-vice president who has created a fraudulent cash cow, and leaves a carbon footprint as big as his head as he travels the world blowing real hard.

You need to be clearer about which financial dog the global warming climate scientists have in the fight. But given your obvious sincerely held belief that scientists must be above reproach when it comes to the their benefactors, then I can't help but believe that you wouldn't be inclined to take the word of "scientists" who work for companies funded by the oil and coal industries. And that's because that's the exact same thing as taking the word of "scientists" who worked for the tobacco industry when they said there was no conclusive proof that nicotine was addictive or that smoking cigarettes caused emphysema and lung cancer.

The science matters a great deal. As my links pointed out, the "science" in your opinion piece has been completely debunked.

GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry told New Hampshire voters Wednesday that he does not believe in manmade global warming, calling it a scientific theory that has not been proven.

But Perry's opinion runs counter to the view held by an overwhelming majority of scientists that pollution released from the burning of fossil fuels is heating up the planet.

Perry's home state of Texas releases more heat-trapping pollution carbon dioxide — the chief greenhouse gas — than any other state in the country, according to government data.

Perry says he doesn't believe in global warming - Yahoo! News

There is a difference between "climate change" and "AGW"

One is man made and the other this natural.

I don't believe in man made global warming either - that's bullshit.

Ice ages come and go but the notion that man is responsible for what has occurred at least 20 times is bullshit.

Man wasn't around the last time this shit happened so what's the excuse for that?

The science matters a great deal. As my links pointed out, the "science" in your opinion piece has been completely debunked.
and when the science disagrees with you, you scream it's not really science.

If it's hot, cold, wet, dry, on fire, with dandruff... it's all Glowbull Wurming.

You're a fraud. We all know it.

Is an opinion on global warming going to impact the US in the next ten years? Why is it Faithers get to manipulate data and results, but the rest of us can't question? Science is about asking questions. I mean when its not about raising huge amounts of cash.

GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry told New Hampshire voters Wednesday that he does not believe in manmade global warming, calling it a scientific theory that has not been proven.

But Perry's opinion runs counter to the view held by an overwhelming majority of scientists that pollution released from the burning of fossil fuels is heating up the planet.

Perry's home state of Texas releases more heat-trapping pollution carbon dioxide — the chief greenhouse gas — than any other state in the country, according to government data.
The Lord works in.....

.....when KARMA comes-to-town!!!!!

jesus_finger_small.jpg

If mercury is so bad why are they mandating every light bulb in every home contain the crap?

Dont tell me-} LIAMD :cuckoo:

Not "mandating" it. That's a lie. The mandate is against a certain bulb, NOT for those containing mercury. The amount of mercury? It would take about a hundred to have as much as was in one old time thermometer. Then you'd have to break them all to get it. Seems hardly worth mentioning. When are you going to breaK a 100 bulbs?

Forum List

Back