Personal Observations Regarding Liberals

I have made the following personal observations concerning Liberals over the past few days:

(1) Not nearly as many OP's from Liberals claiming Trump is finished and out of the race.

(2) Fewer responses to the few OP's concerning Hillary's run for the Presidency and her use of her office as Secretary of State to get donations to the Clinton Crime Foundation.

(3) A marked decrease in the number of Liberals who defend Bill Clinton's assaults upon women. I do credit this with the fact that many of the Liberals who defended Bill and even donated to Bill during his trying times dealing with his sexual predator sickness now have daughters of their own who are asking them how in the hell could they have ever defended such a six and depraved President.

(4) Not nearly as many Liberals are now claiming that Donald Trump doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting the Republican nomination.

(5) Some Liberals are now admitting grudgingly, that some Republican candidates might actually beat Hillary.

(6) Some Liberals are even admitting that Bernie Sanders makes more sense as a viable Democrat candidate.

(7) There's been no great hoopla over Bill Clinton's stumping for Hillary.

(8) There now appears to be a quiet fear among Liberals that a 2016 Presidency win for the Democrats is not nearly as certain a thing as they supposed.

When did you climb on the Trump bandwagon?

I'm actually for Cruz, Rand Paul, or Trump. I will support whichever one wins the nomination. I like Rand Paul on a whole lot of issues but I don't see him in the cards. Cruz is a maybe.

Do you love the way Ted speaks as though what he is saying is the most important thing ever said by anybody? I do. His every sentence sounds like the climax of a children's story. He's awesome and creepy.

Go Ted!!

Yes. I do appreciate that Ted is able to speak without a teleprompter.

That's not unusual. You might be easily convinced of things if you think it is.

Only a complete and utter brainless person would proudly label themself a liberal or conservative. I agree with concepts of both. I do not consider myself a patriot however. My family comes far far far far far above my country. And I mean far. And I love the division we have.

I have made the following personal observations concerning Liberals over the past few days:

(1) Not nearly as many OP's from Liberals claiming Trump is finished and out of the race.

(2) Fewer responses to the few OP's concerning Hillary's run for the Presidency and her use of her office as Secretary of State to get donations to the Clinton Crime Foundation.

(3) A marked decrease in the number of Liberals who defend Bill Clinton's assaults upon women. I do credit this with the fact that many of the Liberals who defended Bill and even donated to Bill during his trying times dealing with his sexual predator sickness now have daughters of their own who are asking them how in the hell could they have ever defended such a six and depraved President.

(4) Not nearly as many Liberals are now claiming that Donald Trump doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting the Republican nomination.

(5) Some Liberals are now admitting grudgingly, that some Republican candidates might actually beat Hillary.

(6) Some Liberals are even admitting that Bernie Sanders makes more sense as a viable Democrat candidate.

(8) There now appears to be a quiet fear among Liberals that a 2016 Presidency win for the Democrats is not nearly as certain a thing as they supposed.

I'm actually for Cruz, Rand Paul, or Trump. I will support whichever one wins the nomination. I like Rand Paul on a whole lot of issues but I don't see him in the cards. Cruz is a maybe.

Do you love the way Ted speaks as though what he is saying is the most important thing ever said by anybody? I do. His every sentence sounds like the climax of a children's story. He's awesome and creepy.

Go Ted!!

I would say it is you who is easily convinced, otherwise you wouldn't be voting for someone who has been caught in lies and is under F.B.I. investigation.

Go Ted!!

I would say it is you who is easily convinced, otherwise you wouldn't be voting for someone who has been caught in lies and is under F.B.I. investigation.

This is not complicated.......especially for Republicans. "Learn To Say Madame President!!"

Go Ted!!

This is not complicated.......especially for Republicans. "Learn To Say Madame President!!"

Actually, I've got to research how to correctly address a female convict.

Go Ted!!

Did someone convince you that I am voting for someone in particular?

Go Ted!!

Your numerous posts clued me in.

Go Ted!!

Your numerous posts clued me in.

For example?

Yep, the writing is on the wall. Before the end of summer the subject matter around here will be questions that speculate about how long it will take our Republican president to undo the damage done to our country over the past 8 years.

You mean when the next Republican President is elected in 2024?

Go Ted!!

That's your problem..... she's gonna be the 45th president of the United States of America

That's your problem..... she's gonna be the 45th president of the United States of America

You're also one of those who predicted Trump would be washed up and out of the race about six times already. Your predictions carry little weight.

Yep, the writing is on the wall. Before the end of summer the subject matter around here will be questions that speculate about how long it will take our Republican president to undo the damage done to our country over the past 8 years.

You mean when the next Republican President is elected in 2024?
A comedian you'll never be.

You forgot to wear your glasses.

Not just Trump, but all the GOP candidates will get significantly fewer votes from minorities and women, who make up a bigger share of the population this time around. For example, not being idiots, Latinos hate Cruz and Rubio.

Trump especially would cause significantly more Republicans to either stay home or vote for the Democrat. Same with independents. So would Cruz.

So how are the Republicans supposed to win? Where are the votes going to come from? They can't cheat their way out of deficit this big.

Turnout is the most important thing. Libs believe that Hilarious will have similar results as DumBama, but she's no DumBama. She's not a very well liked person to be honest.

Trump on the other hand is packing people into events like it was the World Series. Nothing will stop those people from voting this year. Hillary is a total leftist meaning she will get the leftist votes. Trump is kind of in the middle with several issues that would be considered left leaning which may attract all those Democrat Hillary haters.

Of course it's too early to tell, but I think there's going to be a lot of Democrats sitting home this next election. Between Obama's terrible approval numbers and Hillary's scandals and people's dislike of her personality, Democrat sheep are going to be surprised at the results.

That's pure wishful thinking.

Polls say the number of "Republicans who won't vote for Trump" is way higher than the number of "Democrats who won't vote for Hillary."

Hence, Hillary would wipe the floor with Trump.

It kind of sounds like you think all "liberals" should think alike in order to make your life easier.

Forum List

Back