Perspective From Another Entertainer

I can see it coming, considering the unrest in the country,

But if they want me to participate, they're going to have to come to my door.

I'm too old and out of shape to be running around like a teenager

If he's right, and I don't think he is, there won't be blood in the streets for long. One side in America is more heavily armed than any group of humans in history. The other side abhors firearms and more importantly, hasn't a clue how to use them. Of course that's not true for every lefty, but the vast, vast majority lack the equipment, skill and fortitude to engage in real battle, which is why I doubt it will ever come to that.

Well, the Democrats started one before.

Hopefully it won't go that far, but the Left does not have the support of the military or the bulk of citizens, so such an insurrection would be very short-lived.

I think he may be right...the calls to violence and the use of violence coming from the left are growing, I think the reason the right has been encouraging gun ownership is because they anticipated this...I live in NY, [long island] once you head west from where I live and cross the GWB everyone is armed to the teeth.
In NYC? I doubt it very much

If he's right, and I don't think he is, there won't be blood in the streets for long. One side in America is more heavily armed than any group of humans in history. The other side abhors firearms and more importantly, hasn't a clue how to use them. Of course that's not true for every lefty, but the vast, vast majority lack the equipment, skill and fortitude to engage in real battle, which is why I doubt it will ever come to that.

Also, the majority of them are sheep and believe in nothing, ergo they have little they would be willing to fight to the death for.

Most of the people in the streets are slogan sound clips, and nothing more. They don't even know why they are there.

Well, if it happens, it will be our own fault.

We've had a near-complete collapse in fundamental communication, and that's a choice we have made.

It's not a lack of communication. It's two diametrically opposed political viewpoints that cannot be reconciled.

One is constitution-based American, one is brazenly not.

I do tend to agree with you here, hopefully the left is probably just hoping the threat of violence will be enough, but do not underestimate the influence of white liberals over minorities, if they [the left and media] can stir up enough distrust and hatred between white America and black America they will try to convince minorities that going into the streets is in their best interest...while they stay home eating hot meals and sleeping in warm beds, then when the violence crests they step in and save us all from ourselves.

I think he may be right...the calls to violence and the use of violence coming from the left are growing, I think the reason the right has been encouraging gun ownership is because they anticipated this...I live in NY, [long island] once you head west from where I live and cross the GWB everyone is armed to the teeth.
doubt what?

It won't be the people with "He's not my President" written on their forehead or even the people who mill around in a crowd feeling vaguely scared and angry because someone told them they should be. These people whine, leave litter behind, they may even break a store window, then they go home and feel good about themselves for a little while.

The people who will cause bloodshed in the streets are the modern day Bill Ayers.

doubt what?
owning guns

When Lefty Chants The Following:

"Burn This Bitch Down!"

"Not My President!"

"Blow The White House Up!"

"Assassinate Trump!" (sorry NSA, I am totally opposed to this, please don't show up at my house.)

"What Do WE WANT? DEAD COPS!" "WHEN DO WE WANT IT? RIGHT NOW!"

"Pigs In A Blanket, Fryem Like Bacon!"

Then you know that these people should be destroyed along with every American Hating Jihadists in this country.

But, I am fine with forcibly revoking their citizenship and them asking Cuba, Syria, or Mexico for Asylum.

Canada already said they don't want our garbage, and who could blame them?

If you fear for our country, then you are a wise man. Obama, The DNC, and Radical Islam want to destroy it, and they have publicly said so, and their actions demonstrate it.

Do not be surprised to see these idiots attempt a Coup and a Civil War in the next 10 years, as they ally together to bring Lady Liberty to her knees for daring to show her ankles, and failing to cover her face or extinguish the torch or freedom.

When Lefty Chants The Following:

"Burn This Bitch Down!"

"Not My President!"

"Blow The White House Up!"

"Assassinate Trump!" (sorry NSA, I am totally opposed to this, please don't show up at my house.)

"What Do WE WANT? DEAD COPS!" "WHEN DO WE WANT IT? RIGHT NOW!"

"Pigs In A Blanket, Fryem Like Bacon!"

Then you know that these people should be destroyed along with every American Hating Jihadists in this country.

But, I am fine with forcibly revoking their citizenship and them asking Cuba, Syria, or Mexico for Asymlum.

Canada already said they don't want our garbage, and who could blame them?
How do you forcibly revoke citizenship, Einstein? I thought your kind cared so much for the constitution

doubt what?
owning guns
Once you cross the GWB heading west from where I live [as I previously stated] you are no longer in New York City or State.

doubt what?
owning guns
Once you cross the GWB heading west from where I live [as I previously stated] you are no longer in New York City or State.
But you have knowledge of the current state of all Americans? right?

doubt what?
owning guns
Not sure what you're asking me here? I know between the coasts middle America [the heartland] is heavily armed, does that mean I do or do not know "the current state of all Americans"? not sure what the answer to that is.

Not sure what you're asking me here? I know between the coasts middle America [the heartland] is heavily armed, does that mean I do or do not know "the current state of all Americans"? not sure what the answer to that is.
Less than 50% of all Americans own guns.

Forum List

Back