Perspective From Another Entertainer

Once you cross the GWB heading west from where I live [as I previously stated] you are no longer in New York City or State.
But you have knowledge of the current state of all Americans? right?
Not sure what you're asking me here? I know between the coasts middle America [the heartland] is heavily armed, does that mean I do or do not know "the current state of all Americans"? not sure what the answer to that is.
Less than 50% of all Americans own guns.

Less than 50% of Americans are documented as owning guns. There's a difference.

Once you cross the GWB heading west from where I live [as I previously stated] you are no longer in New York City or State.
Not sure what you're asking me here? I know between the coasts middle America [the heartland] is heavily armed, does that mean I do or do not know "the current state of all Americans"? not sure what the answer to that is.

Correction: 'Less than 50% of all Americans admit owning guns.'

Not in the heartland, which is what I am cautioning about... out of curiosity, what percentage is it when coastal blue sates are not included? heck, what % is it when all traditional blue states are not included? and what % is it when the big cities in states are not included?...if the percentage of gun ownership goes up as the number of leftwingers not included in that % is figured in, then it not only makes my point but emphasizes it...which I suppose I should give you KUDOS for.

I certainly don't have any guns.

2810655_02_stack_on_gun_safe_640.jpg

a few firearms, but no guns

Forum List

Back