perv for perv

Paraphrasing Plutarch, from Alcibiades:

It is unreasonable to give credit to all that is alleged against a person, by an enemy whose own partisan passion amounts to an open profession of a design to defame him.

Perhaps Trump and the people of Alabama read Plutarch and other such sources of Wisdom....whereas those hapless souls educated by corrupt Teachers Unions in rotting cities of the North, run by Democrats for 40 years....have never heard of Plutarch, and are unacquainted with the virtues of Wisdom.

It is unreasonable to give credit to all that is alleged against a person, by an enemy whose own partisan passion amounts to an open profession of a design to defame him.

Perhaps Trump and the people of Alabama read Plutarch and other such sources of Wisdom....whereas those hapless souls educated by corrupt Teachers Unions in rotting cities of the North, run by Democrats for 40 years....have never heard of Plutarch, and are unacquainted with the virtues of Wisdom.
Not likely.....

Not likely.....

Yeah I don't think Rump reads anything more erudite than Hustler.

But it's pretty clear why he tried (and failed) to get Moore's opponent nominated -- so he wouldn't get put in the position he's in right now. AWK-ward...

1a2.jpg

Not likely.....

And I don't think the hapless people in the rotting cities of the North read anything at all. I don't think many know how to read...don't think they are being taught anymore...they are apparently taught only how to game the Welfare system from their rocking chairs on the Front Porch of the Federal Plantation.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Trump - wisdom;

an oxymoron if ever.

perhaps Trump is a piece of shit.

Trump - wisdom;

an oxymoron if ever.

7 more years, how insane will you be then?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Not likely.....

And I don't think the hapless people in the rotting cities of the North read anything at all. I don't think many know how to read...don't think they are being taught anymore...they are apparently taught only how to game the Welfare system from their rocking chairs on the Front Porch of the Federal Plantation.

"Hapless people from the rotting cities of the North" like --- Rump?

"Game the welfare systems... of the federal plantation" like -- Rump's father did to give him his fortune?

Yeah that is a problem. I understand Fred passed for Swedish in those days to get ahead too. Kind of like a Fauxca-Yorgi Yorgesson.

Trump - wisdom;

an oxymoron if ever.

100 to 1 hes a 1 term fuckup.

Not likely.....

"Hapless people from the rotting cities of the North" like --- Rump?

"Game the welfare systems... of the federal plantation" like -- Rump's father did to give him his fortune?

Yeah that is a problem. I understand Fred passed for Swedish in those days to get ahead too. Kind of like a Fauxca-Yorgi Yorgesson.

Classic political triangulation, Clinton style. Trump is learning the ways of Washington, DC
He is learning how to defeat the swamp with a taste of their own medicine...If Moore were a dem Pelosi and Schumer would be defending him till the cows came home and you know it...

Trump - wisdom;

an oxymoron if ever.

100 to 1 hes a 1 term fuckup.
Yeah I'll take those odds... and while you're at it, tell us who else you want to convict in your kangaroo progtard court without any proof.

Each side justifies their pervs "because the other guys do it".

That's a disgusting submissiveness of oneself to PIGS.

This throwing out one's principles because the other guys suck, too, is fucking bullshit.

You assholes are choosing victory over principles.

Your choosing party over country.

How's that shit working out for you? Is America getting greater, dumb fucks?

This needs to stop.

If Roy Moore is the best fucking person you can find to represent Alabama, then you have much bigger problems than this one election, tards.

FIGURE IT OUT!

Go ahead and keep choosing "the lesser of two evils", dipshits.

That's how we got Bush, and then the greater evil Obama, and then the greater evil Trump.

You get more and more evil choices. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

It must suck for you to be such a submissive slave
It must suck to be so stupid that you can't see that you are the slave. You are the one that wants a master. You are the guy that loves big over reaching daddy gooberment. You are the slave that can't live this life without uncle Sam to take care of your every need. See.....you are the slave. You are the slave that needs a massa to run the plantation you are living on...

Each side justifies their pervs "because the other guys do it".
Actually Moore was a democrat when the alleged incident took place so your side is still batting 1000...DUPE

Forum List

Back